With driven you can order a confortable and modern vehicle for all your business and personal trips 24/7. Built on the know-how of experienced drivers and a fleet of premium vehicles, Driven puts the driver-traveller relationship back at the centre.
Driven ensures your satisfaction through a high quality service based on a few simple principles:
• Comfort and quality first: the vehicles offered through Driven are guaranteed to be modern and confortable.
• Equitable conditions: Driven commissions are low to ensure the best revenue to the drivers.
• Preferred drivers: all Driven drivers are experienced and you can list the ones you prefer to guarantee a great experience every time.
• Fixed fare: Driven applies no price surcharge, ever.
All that’s left for you is to register in just a few short seconds and submit your payment details to enjoy the service you deserve. Don’t wait any longer!
Once you’re in the app, order your next trip like this:
1. Start by selecting your pick-up location on the map, or searching for a specific address in the search bar at the top.
2. You can then select your destination by address. Driven lets you know the maximum fare for the trip and waiting time.
3. While you wait for your driver to arrive, the app displays his profile picture, the model and make of his vehicle, his license plate, and his live progression on a map. You also have the option to call your driver directly through the app.
4. Your driver then comes to pick you up at the selected location.
5. At the end of your trip, you can add your driver to your preferred list.
6. After the trip, you will receive a recap email with all relevant details including the total fare.
Driven offers three levels of service to answer all your needs:
PRIME: Standard service, confortable and recent sedan.
UP: Attentive service, confortable and premium sedan.
SPACE: Min. of 6 seats, for families and groups in a premium vehicle.
PRIVE: Exceptional service, drivers wear suits on-board of a luxury vehicle.
Need help? Visit www.driven-now.com
Note: continuous background use of the GPS can heavily impact the lifespan of your phone’s battery.