The app needs work, a lot of work! Not intuitive/user friendly. Example, once a file is downloaded, indicated by down green arrow by icon, apparently the only way to delete the local copy is to run a different app like "es file explorer file manager". I suggest an option "Remove local copy(ies)". Also change the option "Remove" to "Remove drobo copy(ies)" with an optional verification of being sure. I'm able to upload several files at a time to my drobo 5N using a web browser. Howeven I get "Unkown error" message using the app.
Not sure what happened but it works. Work the first week then something happened and it would not load the directory structure. Rebuilt my 5N disc pack and now it works again. And now 4 mounths later it has stopped working.
It works - kinda... While DroboAccess for Android is a great idea, it still has a ways to go development-wise. Ever since I installed it (pre-Android 6), it's been spotty and problematic. It has no problem viewing my 5N's directory structure. But uploading/downloading/syncing has always been spotty (and pretty much doesn't work for files over 1GB). Since the Android 6 update, directory structure is all I get. All other functionality has ceased.
Does load large folders Struggles with huge folders and never loads
- Uploads view: track the progress of your uploads and handle failures
- Federated sharing: share files with users in other Drobos
- Improvements on the UI following Material Design lines
- Set a shared-by-link folder as editable
- Wifi-only for instant uploads stop on Wifi loss
- Improvements when other apps send files to Drobo Access
- Bug fixing