When you're not at the mic, discover and listen to millions of episodes, shows, and tunes.
What can you do with Spreaker Radio & Podcasts?
★ Share quick audio updates on social networks
★ Broadcast live concerts
★ Create your podcast on the go
★ Live sports commentary
★ Citizen Journalism
★ Audio guides
★ Access millions of tracks, podcasts, and live shows
★ Manage and modify your podcasts and profile
★ Keep updated on shows and users you follow
★ Sign up via Facebook or Twitter
★ and much, much more...
What they say about Spreaker
Talk, discuss, chat, and more!
"The Spreaker app is unique in that it streams audio at 128 kbps and includes features like live chat and social sharing” - TechCrunch
"Talk radio for the people, by the people with talk radio quality." - Wall Street Journal
"Spreaker is super-easy to use" - Forbes
"I've always wanted my own radio show. Now with Spreaker, I can." - Robert Scoble
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+Spreaker/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/spreaker
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spreaker
If you have any kind of issues, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us at our forum at http://help.spreaker.com
- Compatibilidad con Chromecast. iVoox también en tu televisor
- Única aplicación que te sugiere audios en base a tus gustos y a lo que escuchas
- Reproduce en tiempo real por 3G y WIFI, con posibilidad de descarga para escucha offline
- La posición de reproducción de las descargas se mantiene aunque
cambies de audio
- Permite guardar los audios de tu interés para escuchar más tarde
- Sincroniza automáticamente con tu perfil de la web de iVoox.com
- Aplicación gratuia mantenida con publicidad. Para más información sobre cómo eliminar la publicidad visita iVoox.com.
- Sencilla: Marca los audios que te interesan, y envíalos con 1 solo clic a la playlist
- Controles en la pantalla de bloqueo
- Gestión de suscripciones
Los permisos solicitados son para la gestión de llamadas entrantes mientras está sonando el audio, y así poder pararlo.
** Si tenéis cualquier problema con la aplicación, escribidnos mediante la opción feedback o a email@example.com **
***WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING***
CNET “Stitcher is to news and information what Pandora is to music”
BUSINESS WEEK “Makes Sirius look overpriced and stodgy”
GIZMODO “Stitcher collects and stitches together spoken word radio content. Think of it as your local public radio station, times 400”
* CREATE CUSTOM STATIONS: “Stitch” together your favorite shows to create customized stations.
* DISCOVER NEW SHOWS: Stitcher helps you find new shows you’ll love by recommending shows other listeners of the same show also like.
* LISTEN ON DEMAND: Get the latest episodes of your favorite shows as soon as they are released, without the hassle of downloading and syncing podcasts.
* GET BREAKING NEWS: Keep up with the day’s biggest stories on the front page and via breaking news audio alerts sent to your phone.
* SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Share your favorite shows on Twitter, Facebook and email.
Stitcher is the best way to stay connected with the information that’s important to you. Stitcher Radio is a smarter way to listen to the radio.
***AWARDS & PRAISE***
- 20 Best Apps - TechCrunch
- 25 Top Android Apps - TIME Magazine
- 12 Best Entertainment Apps - PC World
- Essential Driving App - Wired.com
- Best News App - Best App Ever Awards
- Best Mobile News App - Webby's People's Voice Award
- Top 75 Android Apps - PC Magazine
- Top 5 Podcast Apps - Mashable
"Best Podcast app ever" -- Eric
"Great, an easy way to keep up on current news" -- Jake
“Unbeatable, and I’ve tried a few. Like having a real radio in your hand” -- Cyril
“The best thing about it is having different playlists; one for my morning commute, another for my lunch hour and another for heading home" -- Jerry
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
"Read your contacts" - Stitcher allows you to invite your friends to start listening on Stitcher. The "Read your contacts" permission is required for this type of functionality. Contacts data will never be used without a user's explicit consent. We will never sell users' contacts data to advertisers.
Hassle free downloads without rss feeds or URLs. Just start this free app and start downloading. Use this free podcast downloader to subscribe to podcasts on your Android device. It´s simple, good looking and free.
No need to copy and paste urls of rss feeds. You can follow podcasts by clicking a star or using a gesture.
Features of this podcatcher
+ download shows for offline usage or listen/watch with on demand streaming
+ full shownotes for all shows including HTML and images
+ podcast charts with podcasts in your language
+ podcast search in 175,000+ podcasts (channels)
+ browse podcasts by category (slider bar)
+ one click subscriptions
+ podcast subscription sync across devices and platforms
+ OPML export from within the podcast app
+ easy sharing including Google Plus support
+ fast login with Google and Facebook
+ swiping and gestures support
+ Seamless integration with Google Play Music or your favorite media player (like VLC or MX Player)
+ up to 50.000 new shows every day
+ up to 250 new podcasts every day
+ video thumbnails and embedded cover art
Best podcast downloader
This Podcatcher Android App is carefully tested on popular devices but due to the nature of Android some manufacture specific changes might cause trouble. Please report problems to help us make the best podcast downloader on the market!
Podcast collections in your language
Download free audiobooks from Librivox, podcasts from BBC, CNN, ABC radio and thousands other radio stations from the U.S. and around the world (Europe incl. U.K., Italy, Spain, Asia incl. Japan, China, Korea, South America incl. Chile, Brazil, Argentina) onto your device. We feature podcasts not only in English or German but also Spanish, Italian, French Japanese, Chinese, Korean and most other languages.
Free Android podcatcher
podKatcher is the official podcast software of www.podcast.name and podcast.de It´s free as in beer! So download this podcast app for Android now!
LCI Podcast Hub makes it easy to find up to date podcast message from one simple and stunning android application.
Discover timeless Word of God preached from the pulpit of Lighthouse Chapel International churches. Messages from Sunday services, midweek services, camps and conventions are published in real-time.
The purpose of this android podcast application is to make Christ known and reach the lost souls at all cost.
While browsing the application, you’ll easily have access to what’s currently On Air (your favorite radio stations & podcasts, a selection of local radio stations, a music wall and a selection of podcasts), and also search & discover new radio content according to a track currently being played, a musical genre, a radio station category, a mood and more!
You want to know more? Here is in details what you’re going to have access to:
• The most popular US and UK radio content, including Podcasts, Electronic Program Guide and Metadata of the following radio stations: BBC Radio, KISS, 95.8 Capital FM, Smooth Radio, Classic FM, Absolute Radio, Jazz FM, Xfm, Heart, Magic 105.4, talkSport, ESPN…
• International radio content of 25,000 stations and 10,000 podcasts from more than 130 countries
• A radio stations, podcasts & tracks Favorites management (available across all your devices if you create your account on Radioline)
• 15,000 musical radio stations, including track information, with the possibility to add them to a playlist on Deezer or Spotify.
• The listening of your favorite podcasts offline (available with the Radioline Premium Subscription - £ 0,79 / USD 1,12 per month)
• A service free of advertising* (available with the Radioline Premium Subscription - £ 0,79 / USD 1,12 per month)
At home, at work, in commute, in your car, Radioline’s radio application has been optimized to provide you with the best radio listening experience using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi, and our goal is to keep improving it thanks to the feedback you’ll send us either via our application or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radioline is also available on:
The Web: http://www.radioline.co/
*only the advertising on the service will be removed, advertising in the streams will still occur.
Looking for a nice little podcast player to take on your daily commute? Podkeeper is it!
* Lets you stream podcasts directly, OR downloads audio podcasts over wi-fi, then play on the go with no network needed.
* Background playback lets you listen while you use other apps.
* Automatically checks for new episodes daily.
* Lets you store downloads on an external memory card, or anywhere you wish.
* NO account to create. NO password to remember. NO information gathered about you.
...And lots more! It's the podcast player I wanted and couldn't find. Hope you like it too!
This App is unique in that it automatically updates with content from our Website, www.MuslimCentralAudio.com.
* Play/Pause online stream
* Background playback support
* Download podcasts onto device
* Offline playing of podcasts
* Offline podcasts browsing support
* Bookmark favorite podcasts
* Share & Rate button
Please show your support for Muslim Central by following us on Social Media.
Abdul Kader Hoosen
Abdul Nasir Jangda
Abdullah Hakim Quick
Abdur Raheem Green
Abu Eesa Niamatullah
Ahmed Suleman Khatani
Mirza Yawar Baig
Mufti Ismail Musa Menk
Nouman Ali Khan
Sajid Ahmed Umar
Podcast with some more function for 'This American Life'.
Playback speed control while streaming mp3 file.
Saving file to SD card while streaming mp3 file.
Bookmark and History.
We hope this make you little more convenient.
(Speed control, Resume last played position, automatic download)
* Audio and Video podcasts
* Saves playposition
* Supports download and streaming
* Playlist with auto play possibility
* Chromecast Support
* Auto refresh and download
* Search for podcasts
* Share podcasts
* Edit podcasts
* Auto mute on incoming call
* Supports buttons of bluetooth headsets
Note on permissions
"Run at startup" is needed by alarms when auto download is set
"Read phone status" is needed to be able to mute during incoming call
This is the ad-free version. There is also a free, ad-supported version (look for "LDS Podcasts Free" app). New podcasts will appear in this version first. Free version does not include hymns.
A collection of podcasts selected to cover a variety of interests for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons). Feel free to suggest your favorites for future inclusion.
Currently included are:
Addiction Recovery Program, Book of Mormon, Book of Mormon Spanish, BYU Basketball Games, BYU Classical 89 (Live), BYU Football Games, BYU Radio (Live), BYU-Idaho Devotionals, Conversations, Cougar Center, The Cricket and Seagull Fireside Chat, The Cultural Hall, Doctrine and Covenants, The Ensign Magazine, Enduring it Well, Everything Creative, Extreme Genes, FAIR-Cast, The Friend Magazine, General Conference, Gospel Living Made Awesome, Gospel Principles, Gospel Solutions for Families, A Guide to Addiction Recovery and Healing, History of Hymns, Hymns, Interpreter, The Iron Rodcast, The Joseph Smith Papers, KSL Radio (Live), LDS Mission Matters, LDS Women's Book Review, Leading LDS, Legacy, The Liahona Magazine, The Liahona Magazine Spanish, The Light of Men, Maxwell Institute, The Mormon Book Review, Mormon Channel (Live), Mormon Channel Music (Live), Mormon Channel Spanish (Live), Mormon Identities, Mormon Misfit, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Mormon Tabernacle Choir Premieres, Mormons and Business, Music with a Message, The New Era Magazine, New Testament, Old Testament 1, Old Testament 2, Past Impressions, Pearl of Great Price, Questions & Answers, Relief Society, Scripture Stories, Seminary Music, Sistas in Zion, Soft Sunday Sounds, Stories from General Conference, Sunday School Bonanza, Teaching No Greater Call, Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Ezra Taft Benson, Tech Savvy, Third Hour of Power, This Week in Mormons, We Will Stand, Why I Believe, and Youth Voices.
(This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.)
Support Group: http://goo.gl/SSnbM
- gpodder.net integration
- Automatic background downloads
- Drag & Drop support in queue user interface for easy re-ordering of episodes
- Application widget for easy control of the audio queue
- Remember position in audio on any number of episodes
- Streaming playback if file hasn't yet been downloaded
- Restrict downloads to only on WI-FI, plugged in, or both
- Support headset controls
- Very battery conscious, strives to use the least amount of battery power
- Quick controls for 30 second skip forward and back
- Tablet Support
An existing gpodder (https://gpodder.net/) account can be used to synchronize your account.
The following permissions are used:
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To enable optional WI-FI only downloads
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write audio files to the SD card
- INTERNET: To download audio files and feeds. Nothing is ever uploaded except for actually making requests for your feeds.
- WAKE_LOCK: So the device doesn't start go to sleep in the middle of playback or download.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So the application can start the timer to periodically check for new episodes
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- id3 tag editing
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
- Browse hundreds of on-demand programmes
- Download podcasts to listen on the go
- Discover new music with Playlister
- Amazing audio quality over WiFi or 3G/4G
- Radio alarm - wake up with live radio
- Video and audio clips, including many live performances
- Schedules that go backwards by 7 days for easy catch-up
- Set reminders for future shows
- Connect to Bluetooth audio devices
- Share programmes and tracks with your friends
Please note: Streaming radio is a data-intensive service.
The BBC does not charge for mobile content, but your operator's charges for using the internet over mobile networks may apply, and may be significantly increased whilst roaming outside of the UK. Connecting via WiFi is recommended where possible.
- Due to a firmware issue with some Samsung devices (including the Galaxy S4) specifically those running 4.4.2 Touchwiz version of Android, any kind of ‘seeking’ within the audio is currently failing. When you stop listening, the app remembers the position and then tries to seek back to that position when you resume playback (which also happens if connectivity is briefly lost). Because of this firmware fault, this currently fails and playback begins from the start of the programme. Samsung have confirmed that the problem is rectified in a forthcoming patch release which should be rolled out to end users soon.
NB: Devices running alternative firmware or custom roms should not be affected
- Some Samsung Galaxy users (using 4.1.2 Touchwiz) may find that audio playback does not work for them for live or on-demand programmes. A firmware fix has been deployed by Samsung but may take some time to be rolled out across all networks. Please check for software updates if you have problems using the app. Podcast and video playback should not be affected.
- On demand/catchup programmes from local and regional stations are not yet available
- Video clips are not currently available for Intel-based devices, such as the Motorola Razr-i, or Orange San Diego
No son recetas propias, son recetas que hemos probado y mejorado para adecuarlas a nuestro gusto.
LAS RECETAS SE VAN AÑADIENDO POCO A POCO según las vamos probando ya que no queremos simplemente copiar otras recetas sino que queremos mejorarlas y modificarlas.
Con la nueva interfaz simplemente tienes que deslizar hacia la derecha para mostrar el menú y hacia la izquierda para mostrar las recetas.
AVISO IMPORTANTE: Si al actualizar se duplican las recetas, sigue las instrucciones que encontrarás en el menú de ajustes, en la sección AYUDA.
Puedes enviarnos tus recetas para que la probemos y publiquemos desde el menú ajustes/respuesta
Pásate por nuestro blog http://thermomix.joagarcia.com y síguenos en nuestra cuenta de Twitter, @TMX_joagarcia