Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Note: Root Booster is designed to work only with rooted devices
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
NOTE: This app does not root your device. It does not modify any system files. The sole purpose of the app is to check whether or not a device has root access. It also provides helpful information about root and Android.
This is a great tool for anyone who is interested in rooting an Android device. It provides a helpful root guide, root terminology, frequently asked questions, and everything you need to get you started. This app will not root your device, but it will give you expert knowledge and point you in the right direction.
So you have root access... what next? This app provides the most popular root apps on Google Play. Find the best root apps and see your currently installed apps that can provide root functionality.
With a material design, Root Check is one sexy beast of an app. It is the smartest and fastest "root checker" available. Don't waste your time on outdated apps. This is the real deal; developed by one of the top rated "root" developers on Google Play.
Requirements: A Rooted phone, Superuser and Busybox.
- LG GW620
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
- HTC Desire HD
Tired of using hard-to-remember commands on terminal console to install apps in system partition? Do you want to keep your stock apps updated without waste space? Do you want to delete stock apps and clean your system from useless apps? This is you app!
With System Apps Installer, you'll be able to, easilly, install your favourite apps into the system partition.
System Apps Installer integrates with system as a package installer, but wich will install apps directly in the system partition. To do it, only browse with your favourite file manager, select your app, and open it with System Apps Installer; the app will do the rest.
* Notice: Not every app installed in system partition works correctly. Is not recomended to install antivirus programs on system partition.
- Standard file browsing and management features, including SD card and root directory support.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename single files, or batch process multiple files at once with the multi select feature.
- Send files to your favorite cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
- Enjoy Samsung Multiwindow support. Requires a multiwindow capable device such as the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, or other. Only Samsung devices currently support the multi window feature.
- Show or hide hidden files.
- Manage your files and external sd card with ease.
- Choose between file list mode or grid view mode.
- Display graphic thumbnails on image files.
- Pin a homescreen shortcut to any file or folder on your system for quick and easy access
- Now supports .zip file extraction. You can read and extract data from any zip file, right from within the app!
- Noteastic support: Create new Noteastic Notepad note files right from within the app.
- Full fledged text editor: Helios now lets you create and edit txt, html, js, css, and xml files from within the app. You can even launch the text editor from the home screen. It even has printing capabilities!
I am constantly improving my apps, so if you have any suggestions on how to make Helios File Manager better, please send me an e-mail or join the support community (link can be found within the app menu). This app is for you guys, so help make Helios the best file management package on the market!
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
* Back key
* Home key
* Recent key
* Calling status bar
* Calling settings bar
* Power button (For sleep your device) You don't need to push the power button(hardware key) on your device.
This application running after Android4.1.
You don't have to get root access.
But you need to check at Accessibility service and Device administrator.
So, simulate Home key, Recent key, calling status bar and calling settings bar need to check at Accessibility service.
Power button needs to check at Device administrator.
How to uninstall
1. Accessibility service
Settings -> Accessibility -> Anywhere Key => OFF
2. Device administrators
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Anywhere Key => Unchecked
-----------------------------------------------If you can't uninstall---------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to uninstall this application, you need to uncheck Accessibility service and Device administrator.
I don't hope your bad review in this case.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
May NOT work on some Android 4.4 device due to the ROM's root issues, such as those using Samsung branded devices.
Remotely control your Android device using any HTML5 compatible browser.
Install and run this server app on the Android device you want to control, scan the QR code or type in the URL shown and you will be able to instantly control your Android device. This is the ONLY cross-platform browser based remote app available for Android devices, an alternative to Droidmote, Tablet Remote, ShareKM and An2An Keyboard app.
On the mouse page, you can use your computer keyboard/mouse to control your game on your Android device. For easier mouse control, toggle the full screen mouse page by pressing SHIFT button on the mouse page.
- Cross-platform remote, without installing any client app, tested to work on Android, IOS and Computer HTML5 browser.
- Standard Android keypad buttons
- Android media remote buttons
- Mouse pad, page up/down button, adjustable sensitivity and supports multi-touch
- Use mouse pointer or touch circle pointer
- Shortcut to launch app
- Keyboard input, supports unicode character input and using computer keyboard as controller
- 3x different size widgets, with/without QR code
- Can be configured to run at boot
- Support WIFI hotspot and ethernet
- Support multi-client controlling the same device
- build-in help/instructions
Tip: If your device's screen have turned off due to power saving, you can turn it on by pressing any button on the keypad page.
Notes: this app only works on rooted devices.
Read about rooting at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
Paid/Deluxe version licensing:
- The app will run without internet access for a limited number of times.
- Multi-touch does NOT work on Android 2.3 default browser
- Single/Multi-touch may have slow initial response compared to normal touch screen, please be patient and learn how to use it effectively by trying
- On Android 4.1+ and/or Android Chrome browser, backspace on keyboard does not work. This is a well-known Android bug. A dedicated backspace button is always present for Android 4.1+ device and/or Android Chrome browser.
- Does not work on Internet Explorer 10 or lower
- Pointer switching will take a few seconds during which the mouse pointer and key input will not work
- If you experience text input problems, such as no response or incorrect characters, try to change your keyboard to Android keyboard and/or input setting to "Send text manually".
- For those with uinput problems, read Droidmote's FAQ about uinput http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html
- If you cannot stop the LANmote server, please make sure you are not using LANmote as the "Selected input method", i.e. your current input keyboard.
We appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to send us your feedback or problems you encountered in our support forum - http://lanmote.idea.informer.com
If you have problems using this app on your device, you need to help us by posting it on our feedback forum, so that we can respond to you and also allow you to provide follow up information for us to diagnose as well as resolve the problem. Simply posting negative feedback here won't help!!!
In order to enable the touch pointer, the following equipment is required.
1. Rooted device or
2. A PC (Win / Mac) and a USB cable that communicates between the PC and smartphone.
Here is paid version. We recommend that you check the operation in the free version before purchasing.
This allows the touch operation of place that does not reach the one-handed operation.
The user indicates the location where you want to touch by moving the pointer.
Tap can be run by the following simple operation.
Touch the pointer ⇒ Move the pointer ⇒ Release the pointer
Operation of tap, long tap, swipe and drag is also possible.
If you set Android device by using the following activation tool from PC, you will be able to correspond to a non-rooted device.
There are two types of paid version, named pro, and free version in this app.
Free version: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.sfapps.touchpointer
Paid version: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.sfapps.touchpointerpro
In paid version adds the following functions.
The following touch function will be added:
Double tap, pinch out, pinch in.
In addition, command function will be added.
How to enable the pointer
Initial setting is required to use the Touch Pointer.
Procedure of activation will be displayed by touching the pointer. Please complete the initial configuration in accordance with the procedure.
If a device is non-rooted, you will need to download the activation tool from your PC.
It is recommended that you download in advance.
For Windows: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0Bz6z1wAl2HY4aEFGaDFoS2N1WDQ
For Macintosh: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=no_antivirus&id=0Bz6z1wAl2HY4NGNpUS1lM3o3RkU
For pointer operation method, please refer to the manual that is displayed after the completion of the pointer activation.
For trouble reports of pointer
Since the touch pointer is operating in a special way, this app may not work properly in some devices.
In order to accurately grasp the trouble information, please contact us by e-mail from the following location.
"Contact us" of "Other" category in app settings screen.
Even if you are reporting a trouble, we may take a long time to modify the app, or may not be able to support.
Caution: If the app crashes, please send a report from the dialog that appears when it crashes.
ON/OFF cooperation functions
By installing the following apps, you can set the timing to OFF the app.
• ON/OFF Module
Please check the items you want to cooperation from "ON / OFF cooperation" in the app settings screen after installation.
Seamlessly control your Android phone or tablet with Windows keyboard and mouse! FREE VERSION
* Go to droidcontrol.com and download and run TakeControlLite.exe on your Windows PC;
* Enter IP address and press Connect;
* Simply move your mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to make it "jump" on your phone.
* Enjoy comfortable typing!
Limitations compared to full version:
* no clipboard sharing
* no support for foreign keyboards (only US)
* no auto-connect feature
* no encryption
* no cursor settings
* no auto keyboard release on timeout
Note: This application requires ROOT access to your phone to install driver for the virtual device.