(Note that if you are running a custom kernel, it is likely that it already implements this functionality)
If you are running a stock (made by the phone manufacturer) kernel on your device, chances are adbd is running in "secure" mode, even if you are rooted. This app lets you run adbd in "insecure" mode, which gives you root access in "adb shell", allows access to system files and directories through "adb push/pull", and lets you run the "adb remount" command to make your /system partition writable.
Of course, your device must already be rooted for this to work. It may not work with "S-ON" devices and locked bootloaders.
This app does not make any permanent changes to your device - a reboot will undo any modification. That's why there is also the option to enable this feature at boot.
Note that if you have USB connected when the app activates or deactivates adbd root mode, you may need to unplug/replug the cable or run "adb kill-server" on your computer before adb will work again.
For discussion and support, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it here from Google Play. It is 100% the exact same program. (No redistribution is allowed though!)
Automatically hide the systembar depending on currently active app. Use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is an easy, automated, light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notification...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
This plus-Version provides an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
!! Please get the free version first to make sure your system is supported !!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
Then this app is for you.
Yes, Smart Controls helps you to make your device behave smarter as configured by you.
This app is the Pro Version of Smart Controls, where u can remove all the limitations in free version.
Please try out our free limited version to ensure whether your device supports our app.
Smart Controls app enables following features in your device,
1) Air Gesture Control/ Wave Control : This allows you to control your media players and calls with a wave of your hand.
- You can change song, play song, pause song, reject call, answer call, silent call and many more with gestures.
- You can customize the actions for each gesture you perform.
- Controls can be deeply configured to enable them only on certain apps (or) when audio played on speakers and Bluetooth (or) when phone inclined at certain angles (or) in multiple other ways.
2) Air Gesture Gallery : This allows you to view pictures with Air Gestures.
3) Speaking Notifications: This makes your phone to read out Android Notifications.
- You can make your phone read out your Android Notifications.
- Can automatically cancel notifications after read (Only post Android 4.3)
- Can be configured to enable it only when headphone is connected (or) on certain apps (or) when connected to Dock Mode (or) in multiple other ways.
4) Speaking Mode: This makes your phone a Speaking/Talking Caller ID.
- You can make your phone read out your incoming Caller Details and Text Messages(SMS).
- Can be configured to enable it only when headphone is connected (or) in multiple other ways.
5) Pocket Mode: This allows you to perform some actions, when your phone is in Pocket, Bag or Pouch.
- Can be configured to vibrate or maximize ringing volume when your phone is in pocket, bag or pouch.
- Can be configured to minimize ringing volume or make phone silent when you take it out of pocket, bag or pouch.
6) Flip Mode: This allows you to perform action when you Turn over your phone (or) on closing/flipping phone pouch.
- Can be configured to silent phone, reject call, answer call on speaker and many more.
7) Auto Responder/ Do not Disturb (DND): This allows your phone to automatically respond to Calls and SMS with a configurable mesaage.
- Can be configured to automatically Reject call, Reject call with SMS, Answer Call, etc., on incoming call.
- Can be configured to automatically Reply to text messages (SMS).
- Can be configured to enable only on certain contacts (or) in multiple other ways.
8) Battery Full Alert: This saves your phone battery from getting over charged.
- Enabling this will make your phone alert when the battery is fully charged.
- Can be configured to alert continuously.
9) Shake Controls: This helps you to control your phone by shaking it.
- Shuffles Songs on Shake or customize it with any media controls.
- Hangup or Answer Call by Shaking your Phone.
Multiple Profiles can be created with different control settings to switch between them easily.
Dedicated Widget to switch between profiles right from your home screen.
Backup and Restore profiles to/from SD Card.
If you face any issues or need to provide any feedback or suggestion use 'Send Feedback' option within our app or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate this please if you like it!
Root Logger is the only application that can log all shell commands that are sent to your phone, including those from other rooted applications.
Root Logger can also tell you who executed the command, when it was executed, and whether or not the command was executed with root access.
This application will help you keep an eye on what's being sent to the shell on your phone and what those applications are doing on your phone.
Remember, any application can send shell commands to your device whether or not it is a "root" application.
Unlike other applications, this is the only one that can not only log root commands, but normal shell commands as well!
This is a beta release of this app and will be open sourced later down the road. The price may also rise later on as I continue to add new features to this application.
At this point new features will be coming regularly.
Please let me know if you have feature requests!
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is the Ad-Free version of SoftKey Enabler.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to email@example.com. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
Confirmed working on:
- LG G Flex
- LG G3
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
Adds any installed app to the the multi window feature in your lg g flex.
If you want, you can purchase the app, if not, you can download it for free from xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2707310
Though this version has alphabetized order and possibility to hide system and lg apps as a thank you
Choose one of themes, transparency, labels and indicators color, clock format and font... - beautify your smartphone! PROCESS OF SWITCHING IS ANIMATED! SUPPORT DOUBLE-CLICK ACTION!
CAN`T UNINSTALL APPLICATION FROM SMARTPHONE:
Because “Animated Switcher” was registered as telephone administrator (THIS IS FOR LOCK SCREEN BUTTON). Try to open smartphone settings: Menu -> Settings -> Security -> Select device administrators. When uncheck “Animated Switcher”. Now, you can uninstall the application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: FROM ANDROID 3.0 SOME DEVICES NEED TO BE REBOOTED AFTER INSTALLATION OF THE WIDGET BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE WIDGET`S LIST.
Process of switching is animated
Several different backgrounds
Customized color and visibility of indicators and labels
Customized visibility of buttons dividers
Remove widgets size from the list of widgets
Save and load your custom profiles
Action on double-clicking!
and many other
Available switches / double click action
- 2G-3G / mobile network settings
- Airplane Mode / network settings
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth settings
- Brightness / display settings
- GPS / location settings
- Ringer / sound settings
- Application manager
- Auto-rotate screen / display settings
- Wifi / Wifi settings
- Auto-sync / syncronization settings
- Switch APN * / APN settings
- Battery indicator / hidden system menu
- 4G ** / mobile network settings
- Volume control
- Application shortcuts
- Clock / Alarm clock
- Flashlight ** (tested and works on the HTC Legend, HTC Desire bravo 2.3.3, Motorola xoom)
- Lock screen / security settings
- Contact (call, SMS or e-mail)
- Wifi Access Point
- Screen dim timeout
- Mount disk
- USB Access Point
* This function depends on the phone manufacturer and Android OS version updates
** First, widget try to direct switching of 3g-4g mode. If your phone does`t support direct switching, widget try to open hidden form of 4g settings. If your phone does`t support that form, widget open Mobile network settings page.
Keywords: on, off, on-off, animated, switcher, controls, screen widget, tools, control, switches, toogle, toggles, animated controls, animated switchers, On/Off Animated Switchers
This Android app emulates a wireless keyboard, cursor keys, numpad and a mouse for an easy way to control your computer remotely.
SERVER DOWNLOAD: http://www.banamalon.net
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth connection
- Mouse (Moving, Scrolling, Pinch-Zoom)
- Cursor Keys
- Multiple Server
- Auto-Discovery of Windows Remote Service
- Wake on Lan (WOL)
EXTRA FEATURES PRO VERSION:
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
click and type on phone,
control one phone from another,
get, save screenshots,
download, upload files,
get GPS location,
read and write SMS,
export contacts, messages, call list,
notify SMS, calls,
SSL support for direct connections - this product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org),
3G support though androidwebkey.com.
Please write us an email if any of these functions doesn't work.
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
There are many apps that save battery or increase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive the best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensure speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. These modes are achieved by applying appropriate settings to the main phone components. Here are some explanations for what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.
Hibernation (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They run in the background and usually perform some kind of task. Many people think that when they kill an application, it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. On the other hand, if you hibernate an application it stop it\'s servicies and application does not drain battery and CPU computing power anymore. Hibernation is gently and efficient way to save your battery and increase performance.
Root Booster will find battery draining and performance demanding applications and auto hibernates them.
CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will be achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even more stable. However, deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky.
Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically applies the most suitable governor for the selected mode.
RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change the VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need a big amount of memory (VM heap) for their work. If the VM heap size is smaller than the requested memory, it causes an application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing.
Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.
Note: Root booster is designed to work only with rooted devices
* Back key
* Home key
* Recent key
* Calling status bar
* Calling settings bar
* Power button (For sleep your device) You don't need to push the power button(hardware key) on your device.
This application running after Android4.1.
You don't have to get root access.
But you need to check at Accessibility service and Device administrator.
So, simulate Home key, Recent key, calling status bar and calling settings bar need to check at Accessibility service.
Power button needs to check at Device administrator.
How to uninstall
1. Accessibility service
Settings -> Accessibility -> Anywhere Key => OFF
2. Device administrators
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Anywhere Key => Unchecked
-----------------------------------------------If you can't uninstall---------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to uninstall this application, you need to uncheck Accessibility service and Device administrator.
I don't hope your bad review in this case.
The research will take maximum 10 minutes in order to find the best position using all necessary resources(network, wifi, GPS).
You will then receive an SMS with its coordinates and a Google maps link
Unlike other similar applications, research works even if the GPS is disabled
NEW: Use these functions from the WEB !!!
_ Let the phone ring
_ Take pictures from the phone cameras! (Web only)
_ Lock the phone
_ Anti-Theft (SIM change detected)
Troubles uninstalling the app?
You enabled the app as device administrator by using the lock feature, you need to get rid of that in order to uninstall the app:
Hit "uninstall" in the main menu → uncheck the app
Android System settings → Security / Location & Security → device administrators → uncheck the app
It has the following two controlling features ;
> Feature 1 : Locate your Smartphone through an SMS from any other phone.
> Feature 2 : Lock your phone with a Password through an SMS from any other phone.
Feature 1 Benefits :
If you forget your phone somewhere, and you don't remember where the phone was. So this feature allows you to find out your phone. and If someone steals your phone, so you can trace it through this feature. By this feature you can also trace your family members.
Feature 2 Benefits :
If someone is playing with your phone, so you can lock it immediately with this feature. Also If you forgets your phone at home or office, so you lock it remotely so that no one can use your phone.
HOW TO USE THIS APPLICATION ?
Feature 1 : ( Locate your Smartphone through an SMS from any other phone )
Send these coding words through SMS to your Smartphone. ;
No spaces, No Capital alphabets and no extra words are allowed. After sending SMS, then with a 40 seconds delay, you will receive a text back with Location of your smartphone.
Feature 2 : ( Lock your phone with a Password through an SMS from any other phone.)
Use this coding scheme in sending SMS to your Smartphone;
xp(four character password)ock
Example : xp4567ock
In this example 4567 is screen unlocking password. Keywords "xp" at start and "ock" at end are compulsory in order for this function to work. You can give any 4 characters at your choice whenever your want to lock your phone with a password. No spaces, no capital letters, and extra words are allowed.
How to uninstall this application ?
Go to settings > Location and security > Device Administration > Click on Remote Control Trial > and Click Deactivate > Then Uninstall it.
Have your reviews and do suggest how it can be further improved.
Have Fun !
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 3: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
bash, rsync, scp, sqlite3, ssh,wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Seamlessly control your Android phone or tablet with Windows keyboard and mouse! FREE VERSION
* Go to droidcontrol.com and download and run TakeControlLite.exe on your Windows PC;
* Enter IP address and press Connect;
* Simply move your mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to make it "jump" on your phone.
* Enjoy comfortable typing!
Limitations compared to full version:
* no clipboard sharing
* no support for foreign keyboards (only US)
* no auto-connect feature
* no encryption
* no cursor settings
* no auto keyboard release on timeout
Note: This application requires ROOT access to your phone to install driver for the virtual device.