ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
SuperSU Pro adds the following features to your SuperSU installation:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
See the SuperSU app description for further details on SuperSU.
Note that SuperSU Pro is rarely updated - most of the updated code goes directly into the main SuperSU app. That is the one you need to update.
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
If your device is not compatible or have other problem please contact developer at email@example.com
- simple and easy to use
- edit touch points over captured screen or directly over games screen
- emulate up to 5 simultaneous touch points
- pan camera with mouse, map mouse buttons, and hide mouse cursor
- save game profiles and exchange with other users
- work with any input devices support by OS (e.g. Xperia Play Touchpad, USB XBox 360 Controller), Bluez-IME (e.g. Wiimote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, iPega), or "system mode" of connecting tools like Sixaxis Controller (PS3) and Moga Universal Driver
- work with devices which have no physical touchscreen
• Sony Xperia L
• Yu Yureka
• Android One
Neatly designed with respect to Google's Material Design Guidelines, lets you unleash the beast out of your phone
The app should work on other devices too depending on the kernel of your phone.
ROOTED device is required for this app to work on your phone.
Extra Pro Features
• No Advertisements
• Unlocks extra KCAL color control features like adjusting color hue, saturation, grayscale mode. (Supported devices only)
• Eye-pleasingly beautiful Multi-colored Material UI for the whole app.
• ThunderZap Updater lets you update your ThunderZap kernel just with a click.
• Dashboard with full information on all the vitals your phone shows.
• CPU interface to let you control your device's CPU clocks and change it's various other parameters like governor, includes a live graph to show you how your CPU is being utilized.Additional support for Intelli-thermal
• GPU interface with a gorgeous graphical representation of it's usage and basic controls (Adreno GPUs only)
• Memory Management section for applying various tweaks like changing IOScheduler, Swappiness, VFS Cache Pressure, switching entropy contribution.
• Support for switching Dynamic Fsync if supported by the kernel
• Network interface lets you change TCP Congestion Control, a network traffic parameter.
• Set on boot option lets you make the changes to persist across a device reboot
• Special section magically shows you the features which only your device supports, many phones don't have these features by default and therefore most of you might see nothing in here, the features need to be added by recompiling the kernel for your device. In that case request your favorite kernel developer.
• Special section comes with support for following features - Will only work on device which supports this
• Custom Gestures to Wake up the phone (Double Tap to Wake, Swipe left, right, up, down. Draw an M,O,E,W)
• Changing your device's charging current in mA through USB and AC power supply
• Changing the vibration intensity.
• Control color rendition of your phone's display panel through KCAL interface like modifying magnitude Red, Green and Blue light elements of the color spectrum, Invert the display color.
• Support for ThunderPlug - my own hotplug driver for the device Yu Yureka.
Please join the Google+ Community for the app and share your views, concerns and requests for the app.
This upgrade enables extra features in StickMount and supports StickMount's development. See StickMount's description to learn about these features.
The price is aimed at being approximately one beer at the bar :)
You may need to restart StickMount and/or your device for the Pro features to become available.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
All the gamma interfaces are subjective to the Kernel installed if it supports them. Without a custom Kernel these functionalities will NOT work. The only part of the app that does not require any modification besides root is the Nexus 4 RGB multipliers (stock Kernel offers it by default). It does not work with any other device besides the ones mentioned above.
ONLY SUPPORTS THESE DEVICES:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
Every eye is different, every person has its color taste. Therefore here's the fresh new Nexus Display Control application that lets you tune your display to achieve the best result for the best user experience. You'll be able to change the Red, Green and Blue values that are used together to calibrate your screen.
The changes are automatically set on boot so you won't need to re-set them every time you reboot or shutdown your device.
If you hit a bug or something you don't like, please, before leaving 1 star ratings email me: firstname.lastname@example.org. I can't reply to Market reviews/comments so emailing me will be the best option.
Permissions: INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for licensing purposes.
Icon and banner courtesy of http://www.johnxde.com/ # https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=giannisgx89
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
It unlocks the "Pro" status in the free version, enabling all additional features.
SD Maid is a powerful tool. USE AT OWN RISK!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Please see SD Maid - System Cleaner for further information!
Contact me at (email@example.com) if you have questions or problems. I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
If you do not have root, or do not know what root is, this application will not work for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating
• Your G Cloud Root key to backup Apps settings
• Comes with 4 GB Free online storage
• No icon! Requires G Cloud Backup Free app to be installed
• The same key can be used on several devices
• For download instructions: read below.
• Backup Apps data (your game levels, apps settings, customization, etc)
• 4 GB storage FREE
• Premium Support
G Cloud Backup Features
• Earn up to 10 GB Free
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon S3 cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, and Arabic
1. Make sure you have G Cloud free installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup
2. Sign up for a free account and configure your backup
3. Go to Settings> and tap on Install G Cloud Apps Backup
4. Tap on Install App then complete installation
5. Once installation completes tap on Check G Cloud App Backup
Support & Upgrades:
• If Market won't download your key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your key got installed before the purchase completed or otherwise won't work, please un-install & reinstall your key to resolve the problem.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support
Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu,Fedora).
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
* Show desktop when hands over proximity sensor
1, WiFi Mouse only support Wi-Fi connection(wireless mouse), Bluetooth is not support.
2, More gesture will be added.
3, XMBC will be supported next month.
The 3DMouse turns your smart phone into a wireless mouse built on touch(2D)/gyro(3D) sensors with WiFi/Bluetooth connections. It's started just as a simple mouse with a keyboard, but evolved to a fun mouse: providing a glimpse of activities of various sensors built in your phone and facilitating a control/monitor function over a remote PC with touch/click/move on the PC screen captured at your phone.
(Note. For use with no WiFi APs, see the below)
1. Check if Jave Runtime Environment installed on your PC
2. Install PC Server on your PC(Windows XP/Vista/7)
(cycServer40 at http://mouse.cyclops.co.kr/)
3. Run the Server on your PC and the App on your phone
4. Touch the “Connection” button on your phone to select and edit the options.
5. Calibrate the mouse movement using the “Setup” button if needed.
* The bluetooth connection would not work depending on the bluetooth software package installed on your PC and phone.
* The current version supports only the English keyboard.
* To drag, point and touch longer, then start to move.
* To make WiFi connection without WiFi APs around;
find in the user manual at http://mouse.cyclops.co.kr)
*** Update ***
cycMouse (3DMouse) 1.8.1
+ A new PC Server required (cycServer40):
* Yut/Marble/Camera removed (found in cycSensors)
* Web Server at both PC and Phone
* File Upload/Download (in Landscape Menu)
* Screen Lock if Screen Saver set (at PC Server)
* Overall features simplified and cleaned up
3DMouse (cycMouse) 1.80/1.79/1.78
* Bug fixed at Discovery on API Level < 9
* Quick fix for crash on Auto Server Discovery
(at some Ice Cream Sandwich devices).
* Fix for a wrong Local IP on such devices,
when Hotspot is on.
3DMouse (cycMouse) 1.74-1.76
* Quick fix for tablet w/o phone#
* Hotspot visible
. WiFi at Main Menu
- Scan APs,
Connect to one selected.
- Find reachable IPs,
Make a connection if selected
- FTP Server: enable download/upload
using FTP client at PC.
- Hotspot: for connection to PCs
. PC Files at Landscape Menu.
- PC Directory lookup
- Open a file on PC
- Download a file to Phone.
. Camera at Landscape Menu (for fun)
* Default password: Phone No.
* 3DMouseServer31, required.
***THIS IS ONLY AN UNLOCK KEY! YOU MUST FIRST INSTALL THE SAMSUNG MULTI WINDOW MANAGER!***
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps and web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps using custom shortcuts created through the app (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Option to detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
Mouse Move works with every optical mouse. No need to install any 3rd party software on your pc or mac to let your cursor move over the screen, just get the App and your computer is prevented from automatically logging off.
Its save, its simple, its magic!
NOTE: We have developed this App for Android Version 4.1.2 and higher.
We give no guarantee that its working for earlier Android versions, we are still testing.
Please download free MouseMove Demo to check if you like it!
LASER MICE are NOT supported. You need an Optical Mouse to work with MouseMove (as described above)
Seamlessly control your Android phone or tablet with Windows keyboard and mouse! FREE VERSION
* Go to droidcontrol.com and download and run TakeControlLite.exe on your Windows PC;
* Enter IP address and press Connect;
* Simply move your mouse cursor to the edge of the screen to make it "jump" on your phone.
* Enjoy comfortable typing!
Limitations compared to full version:
* no clipboard sharing
* no support for foreign keyboards (only US)
* no auto-connect feature
* no encryption
* no cursor settings
* no auto keyboard release on timeout
Note: This application requires ROOT access to your phone to install driver for the virtual device.