In the new Morfix English Hebrew English translation app you can now learn English through vocabulary games and practice different topics with flashcards. You can also save words to your own personal list and then practice your words with flashcards and quizzes.
The new Morfix is the most powerful all-in-one Hebrew translator app for English learners who seek to improve their English level through accurate dictionary and vocabulary games. Now available for free!
• Comprehensive Hebrew English dictionary with over 200,000 English example sentences, as well as synonyms and related phrases.
• Easy to use – Just type or paste a word or phrase in Hebrew or English to get its English or Hebrew translation.
• Option to send text from outside the app to translation in Morfix by the Android Share feature (mark the text you want to translate and share it with Morfix to get its translation)
• Teaches English vocabulary with word lists and flashcards on various topics and at various levels: preparation for English tests, psychometric test, food, sports, cinema, business, word lists for kids and much more.
• Allows you to save words to personal favorite lists so you can practice and learn them when it’s convenient for you.
• Saves the wrong answered words in the quiz automatically to your personal word list.
• Helps you prepare and learn for important tests, especially the Psychometric, TOEFL, SAT, and GMAT.
• Vocabulary games – expand your vocabulary, learn new words and track your progress by playing quizzes.
• Autocomplete – when you start typing an English word, Morfix will complete it.
• Reverse translation – tap any English word within the search results to get its Hebrew translation, its sound and its usage examples.
• Constant updating – the dictionary is constantly updated with new terms, buzz words, slang expressions, and idioms. Words lists and vocabulary quizzes are also updated regularly.
This new free version is currently available to Android 4.0 users and up.
Earlier Android versions can keep using the previous Morfix version. Please try this new version and send us your feedback through the "contact us" option. We value your input!
Since Google does not yet have a hebrew keyboard, we created one so you can type Hebrew and get translation. This application uses the Google Translate API and requires internet access to work.
* Translate Hebrew to English
* Translate English to Hebrew
* Single Words or Full Sentences
The book is published with a excellent e-book reader kernel for your convenience. You can set the appearance of the page, search the book, copy wonderful sentence to the notebook, etc. You'll find it's a really pleasure travel when you open the book, of course, if you like Shakespeare.
נתקעתם בהגדרה כלשהי בתשבץ? קבלו את האפליקציה אשר תעזור לכם לפתור תשבצים בקלות.
האפליקציה מאפשרת לכם להזין את כמות המילים בהגדרה, מילה אחת, שתיים או שלוש. להזין את האותיות הידועות לכם במילה אותה אתם מחפשים ולקבל את המילים העונות להגדרות שהזנתם לאפליקציה.
בנוסף, תוכלו להוסיף טקסט חופשי על מנת לטייב את תוצאות המילים העונות להגדרות שלכם.
צוות ynet ו Morfix.
* 10,000 most frequently used words from each language
* A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language *
* Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
* Quick search of words while you type
* Fast article scrolling
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
* Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Pinch zoom
Other available dictionaries:
Our bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Latviaic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Iceland, Welsh and Yiddish.
A collection of poems by the English playwright and prince of poets William Shakespeare as a free e-book app with voice output (TextToSpeech).
This FREE edition of the Shakespeare poems app includes ads which finance the development. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can upgrade to the PRO edition which is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal.
Standalone software - no need for an eBook reader.
* Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps
in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
* General features
+ Voice output
(text to speech, TTS)
+ Move to SD card
+ Clickable table of contents
+ English and German
+ Contents rotate
+ Fullscreen images
on/off by long click
SwipeSpeare puts the words of the Bard into plain and simple English with a Swipe of a finger!
Unlike other apps that put the original and modern side-by-side in a way that is distracting and hard to read, SwipeSpeare only shows you the modern text when you want to see it. Simply swipe your finger over the text, and the text will change; swipe it again and it will change back.
This app features:
• FREE built in (and searchable) Shakespeare Dictionary
• FREE Shakespeare biography
• FREE "Swipeable" copy of Romeo and Juliet
• Every Shakespeare play translated into modern English! (The original play is also included--you choose how you want to read it. Swipe your finger and you can easily toggle back and forth!)
• Study Guides for every major play with more on the way
• Lesson Plans for every major play with more on the way
We are already making lots of improvements to this app--both to the content / features and the UI; we are eager to receive any feedback about what you dislike about the app or what you would like to see in future updates.
Nativo is an augmented reality app (mobile phone application) that shows you what is around you by displaying real time digital information on top of reality.
Nativo provides services, such as finding ATMs, houses for sale and restaurants including reviews at your fingertips.
So next time you travel to a different city, with Nativo you can stop feeling like a lost tourist without knowing where you are going to eat, where to find a good hotel, the most important monuments, gas stations …
Its simple and easy, all you need is take a photo of someone, select the age, gender and try how different clothes look.
This application is ideal for those fashion companies who want to offer a remarkable service to its customers.