* Multiple Dice with Modifiers
* Naming and Saving Dice Profiles
* Loading Dice Profiles
* Long Press to Reroll Individual Dice and add Modifiers
Modifiers Currently Include
* Color Coding Min/Max of Individual Rolls
* Reroll 1's
* Drop Lowest
* Sort roll result
More features coming soon, email suggestions to developer!
The dice can be added at will and organized in dice bags. Each die is defined by a formula such as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that allow to emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help. Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/mZkcQS
Thanks to "named values", as well as keep track of games scores, you can define formulas using variable parameters. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula (lvl)d6 to determine the fireball damage. So when your mage level up you don't need to edit the formula: just change the "Level" value!
What you can do with Quick Dice Roller:
★ Roll dice with a touch
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (xdy+z)
★ Keep track of scores and use them in formulas
★ Read or listen the roll result in a clear way
★ Check the goodness of the rolls made
★ Apply modifiers on the fly with a touch
★ Sum a roll to the previous automagically or on demand
★ Paste last roll result from the clipboard in another app
★ Keep track of last rolls made
Other features of Quick Dice Roller
○ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
○ Many functions to emulate main systems
○ Online help
○ Read aloud the last result
○ Sound notifications
○ Highly customizable
○ Friendly and reliable developer :P
○ Persistence of data among various installations*
○ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Aeon IV
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
This dice roller features an infinite number of dice, automatic adding, rolling all dice at once, and advanced features like rolling stats, rerolling 1s, highlight min/max, sorting, and drop lowest.
You can name all of your rolls, and save roll sets to a file for later use! Set up common rolls for your game or character once and you'll never have to set them up again.
You'll get your rolls fast with no silly sound effects or ridiculous graphics.
You need dice for many exciting board games and card games. With Dice Live, you will never have to worry about missing dice. Dice Live supports up to 6 dice. It's your choice to choose how many dice you need for the game you are playing.
This app's features include:
- Allowing you to choose how many dice you are using (supports up to 6 dice)
- Simple user interface for ease of use
Dice Live supports almost any Android phones and tablets. Get Dice Live today and enjoy the convenience anywhere you go.
Variety of die types: D4, D6, D8, D10, D10x10, D12, D20,D30
Choose which dice to roll together. For example a D4 with two D8.
Re-rolling of dice. Tap dice to select which ones will roll and which ones will stay.
Adding up. Sums all the die face values.
Die sets: keep dice sets for later.
No special permissions required.
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List all spells
* Mark your known spells of each spell list
* Read detailed information about each spell
* List of spell slots
* Select your prepared spells out of your known spells
* Mark your prepared spells as cast
* Support of metamagic feats
* Rest to refresh your cast spells
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
Never be without dice again!
Great for all dice games but optimised for table top games such as WarHammer Fantasy, WarHammer 40K, Blood Bowl etc
- Roll up to 25 dice at once
- 2 dice colours, red & white
- Quick select/removal of failed die
- Scatter die
- 1, 2 or 3 die quick roll
- One touch reset of dice
Additional features in Pro version:
- Roll up to 35 dice at once
- 4 dice colours (red, white, blue & green)
- One touch failed die select (+2, +3, +4, +5)
- Automatic removal of failed die
- Re-roll failed die
- Leadership test quick roll
- Shake to role
- Control of sound volume
- Dice statistics
- Priority updates and bug fixes
Please report any bugs/issues to the developer.
Like Roardog Development on Facebook!
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
Ever got confused by trying to keep track of status effects, hit points, healing surges, etc. in a game. Well, be confused no more with this versatile app for keeping track.
Useful for DMs who need to keep track of player defenses as well as hit points of their monsters. Will also automatically apply ongoing damage and check with you whether your creatures have made their saving throws. Monsters can also be pre-created and then are saved automatically* to keep the flow of the game going without having to pause to add details of new creatures to the combat.
Useful for players to keep track of an entire party's details, including hit points, healing surges, temporary hit points and status effects.
Portraits can also be assigned to creatures, so you can take a photo of each player using your phone's built in camera and then quickly assign those photos to each creature.
Tutorial mode also available to show you the features of the application.
Please note that none of the content in this application is created by or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast.
This version is identical to the paid version, except that the paid version will save previously used information. With the free version, all infomation is lost every time you quit.
* paid for version only
Keywords: Dungeons, dragons, roleplaying, games, dungeon, master, combat, assistant, initiative, status, effect, tracking, 4e
This is a tool that I have rebuilt in many forms over the years. Basically it gives you a way to make a check for all your players for a variety of skills. I have found this greatly speeds up games and is generally enjoyed by players.
This works best to handle checks that the player shouldnt know about it, such as perception, stealth or even in some cases diplomacy.
This tool should be reasonably self explanatory, but if lost, hold down your touch for a few seconds to edit anything (players, skills etc). To delete erase all the text of the player or skill.
Create character sheets with the creation button.
You can view and edit your characters at the character button after you have created them.
- ability scores
- skills and proficiency's
- items and notes
- xp tracking
- hp tracking
the app doenst need to connect to the internet and you dont have to register an account.
tested on smartphone and 10 inch tablet.