*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Following values are calculated using the Loan Calculator:
• Scheduled Payment (EMI)
• Schedule Number of Payment
• Actual Number of Payment
• Total Early Payment
• Total Interest
Following values are provided in the Amortization Table:
• Payment Number
• Payment Date
• Beginning Balance
• Total Payment
• Ending Balance
• Cumulative Interest
• Individual payments can be tracked in a simple way.
• Complete loan details can be tracked for the payment.
Loan details can be completely exported to CSV format using this option.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Pleasant Presentation of Amortization Table.
• Values in Amortization Table are provided with respect to Payment Number and Payment Date.
• Accurate Calculation of values.
• Easy option to track a particular payment detail.
• Loan details can be completely exported to CSV format.
A LifeTime Buddy
a) Monthly or Yearly Payment
b) Interest Rate
c) Loan Amount
d) Loan Term
How to use Loan Calculator:
Select the variable that you wish to calculate, key in the input for the other 3 variables and the result will be generated for you. On top of that, interactive graphs and comprehensive amortization tables are available.
List of Features include:
1) Results are updated automatically whenever one of the variables change
2) Flexibility to choose monthly or yearly payment and set preferred default type of payment
3) Flexibility to choose loan term in years or months and set preferred default type of loan term
4) Flexibility to calculate any item you want, be it loan amount, loan term, monthly payment or interest rate based on inputs from the other 3 items
5) Customize your separators and number of decimal places
6) Choose your start & end date and loan term will automatically be updated OR choose your start date & loan term and your end date will automatically be updated
7) Two kinds of amortization tables are available:
a) Yearly basis
b) Monthly basis
8) Two kinds of charts are available:
a) Pie chart that allows you to view your total interest & loan amount as a percentage of your total repayment
b) Line graph that does point-by-point plotting of your loan amortization on a yearly basis
9) Quote of the day for tablet version
Loan Calculator is brought to you by Handy Apps and is completely free to use.
Download Loan Calculator now!
James Clerk Maxwell was a brilliant Scottish physicist and mathematician. His 4 equations of electromagnetism sum up everything we know about the electromagnetic force, allowing us to explain electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetic radiation.
In any given volume, some particles are moving faster than others, and the temperature of that volume is really only the AVERAGE of each particle's kinetic energy. Things are hot if they have a lot of fast moving (high energy) particles. And things are cold if they have a lot of slow moving (low energy) particles.
In 1871, Maxwell asked the following question:
Imagine you have a box which is partitioned down the middle. The box is filled with air at room temperature. (Of course, some air molecules are moving faster than others.) If you could train a microscopic demon to open and close the partition, in such a way as to separate the fast moving air molecules on one side of the box, and the slow moving molecules on the other side, then your box would have a hot side and a cold side. Now, with the difference in temperature, you can run a heat engine as the heat is allowed to flow from hot to cold. (Or, the demon could only allow molecules to pass in one direction, creating a vacuum on one side of the box, and high pressure on the other, which could be use to drive a piston.)
Maxwell knew this could NEVER happen. It would be a violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, and is therefore just as impossible as a perpetual motion machine.
In this game, you are an engineer on a spaceship working in the Entropy Potential Reclamation Division. As the ship's Bussard scoops capture elementary particles from space, the computer categorizes them as high energy or low energy. Then the 3D Projector displays a macroscopic image of the Nano-containment field and particles. You must open and close the separation field, separating the particles, which then provides more entropy to drive the ship's heat engines.
By about "Level 10", you will have first hand experience of the futility of trying to fight the universe's tendency towards disorder. "Delta-S-universe" is always greater than zero.