• Figure out how much you can borrow for that car loan.
• Is the car lot charging you the correct amount for the auto loan? Determine easily if you are being charged a higher interest rate than agreed upon. Or if they threw in a little "extra" amount to be financed.
• Going to college or thinking about it. Find out the payment amount for a student loan.
• Thinking about a personal loan or a bank loan, use this app to see how much you will need to pay back per month.
• Buying a new home, calculate the payback amount for your home loan.
• Are you in dept? How long will it take you to pay off that credit card?
• Save up to three sets of information for later use. (You can update three values at any time).
• Long-press on any of the field titles to calculate that value.
The loan and amortization calculator is a easy and simple application for calculating the loan monthly payments. In addition, to allow the redemption of the loan balance for interest and capital review.
If you want money for christmas, vacation, school etc. Take a loan a make the math with this app.
To find the loan that suits you, make your calculations with this simple calc.
Calculate cheaper loan from any bank. For save cash is the quick solution.
Quick and Secure Cash saver loan calculator.
• Enter the loan amount you wish to avail in the EMI calculator.
• Then enter the rate of interest.
• Then loan period in years.
• And the loan tenure (months).
• Press "calculate".
• Our EMI calculator will tell you just how much your EMI amount comes to.
• Press "SCHEDULE PAYMENT" to get a detailed report by month on month.
• You can send the report as email.
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"
Keywords: Loan calculator , Loan calc , instalment calculator , Mortgage calc , Lease calculator, amortization schedule.
More from developer
James Clerk Maxwell was a brilliant Scottish physicist and mathematician. His 4 equations of electromagnetism sum up everything we know about the electromagnetic force, allowing us to explain electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetic radiation.
In any given volume, some particles are moving faster than others, and the temperature of that volume is really only the AVERAGE of each particle's kinetic energy. Things are hot if they have a lot of fast moving (high energy) particles. And things are cold if they have a lot of slow moving (low energy) particles.
In 1871, Maxwell asked the following question:
Imagine you have a box which is partitioned down the middle. The box is filled with air at room temperature. (Of course, some air molecules are moving faster than others.) If you could train a microscopic demon to open and close the partition, in such a way as to separate the fast moving air molecules on one side of the box, and the slow moving molecules on the other side, then your box would have a hot side and a cold side. Now, with the difference in temperature, you can run a heat engine as the heat is allowed to flow from hot to cold. (Or, the demon could only allow molecules to pass in one direction, creating a vacuum on one side of the box, and high pressure on the other, which could be use to drive a piston.)
Maxwell knew this could NEVER happen. It would be a violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, and is therefore just as impossible as a perpetual motion machine.
In this game, you are an engineer on a spaceship working in the Entropy Potential Reclamation Division. As the ship's Bussard scoops capture elementary particles from space, the computer categorizes them as high energy or low energy. Then the 3D Projector displays a macroscopic image of the Nano-containment field and particles. You must open and close the separation field, separating the particles, which then provides more entropy to drive the ship's heat engines.
By about "Level 10", you will have first hand experience of the futility of trying to fight the universe's tendency towards disorder. "Delta-S-universe" is always greater than zero.