No more shaky hand effects in your video. The video stabilizer is a very simple application. In the launcher menu you can choose between selecting a video from the gallery or recording a new one. The settings button can be used to reduce the resolution or quality of the output video. The stabilized video will be in standard mp4 format. It will be located in you [internal storage]/video_stabilizer folder. The video stabilizer uses a new optimized algorithm for video stabilization. It fixes the perspective shifts of your video, thus it becomes stable. Video Stabilizer is a clone of movie stiller on iOS. It can be used as video converter for videos in android.
* Simplified interface
* Keeps the original resolution.
* Keeps the original audio.
* Keeps the video orientation.
* Keeps video FPS (Frames Per Second).
* Supported video inputs: mts, m4v, wmv, mkv, vob, swf, mpg, asf, swf, avi, 3gp, mp4, mpeg, mpg, gopro
* Works in the background.
* Stabilizes horizontal/vertical panning, rotation and zooming.
* Works in multiple passes for optimal simulated camera motion.
* Can use previous and future frames to fill in "black areas" caused by the stabilization.
* Fixes rolling shutter video effect.