Crap I hooked up 2 different cams to my phone and this just keeps saying error with a black screen and dose not work on my lg g3
Error out and crash the whole system
Doesn't work That's it I'm giving up..I've tried loads of apps and none of them work. Boroscope to phone can't happen I reckon.....in fact no matter what I download from app store it doesn't work. No wonder they say 1000s of free apps. Because none of them work.. Latest Motorola E . Android kit-kat 5-0. And no apps do anything. Or if they do they are so embedded with advertising you spend more time clearing pop ups than you do using the app.. Anyone think the same or am I very unlucky. .
First app to recognise a USB Camera connected to my phone. However there is a problem when recording videos, when played back there are extremely fast and the length is noted as 00:00:00 when the actual length is around 10 seconds, and the framerate is recorded as over 6000fps where it should be, I guess, between 15 and 30fps?
IMPORTANT - Android 4.4 Users will require rooted devices
- added check for UVC driver
- added gamma and contrast setting
- bug fix mirror bug
- bug fix race condition leading to reboot
- complete full-screen, hide buttons option, added 1920x1080
- bug fix ad view
- bug fixing property access
- bug fixing for Android 4.4 support
- added superuser support for Android 4.4 SeLinux
- added Motion Jpeg support
One of the best app for remote surveillance, local and cloud video recording.