Poker Calc (for Texas Holdem) features:
- advises when you should play the two cards you are initially dealt in a hand
- very fast results
- simple to understand – no confusing per cent results
- no distracting advertisements
- ideal poker calculator for online holdem
- no need to specify all cards in players' hands nor all community hands (board cards)
– only needs the first two cards you are dealt
- supports tablet devices
- You don't have to be a math expert (know how to calculate statistical probability or interpret the results) to use it
The Poker Calculator is conservative, but it works – even if every other player on the table is using it!
Visit our website www.calc-apps.com for instructional videos and support.
If you have any suggestion for improvements in the Poker Calculator or if you want to ask
any questions, then contact me directly: apps(at)calc-apps.com
You can then see the range of models used and the most popular devices submitted as a scrollable list.
NOTE: No Personal or user identifiable information is uploaded, only basic information on Hardware and Carrier (so Country can be determined as we do not use GPS permission as to ensure privacy), this is only done once on first run.
Please note the free version has some features removed (available in the Pro Version).
Surpasses every other Poker Odds Calculator with unique features. Ideal for learning Poker as well.
[♠] Wheel Dial Quick Entry System
[♣] See your Pre-Flop Strength using Weighted, 6MAX, 10MAX and Chen Factor in a Bar Graph
[♥] Auto-Calculates Best Flop/Turn and River Hand and outs✪ and displays in Real-time
[♦] Auto-Calculates best Outs at all game stages both as a detailed Table and QuickList✪
[♤] Bar Graph of all 1326 starting positions relative to the actual game you are playing✪
[♧] Shows every hand available in the game with your relative position
[♡] Equity Calculations (similar to Pokerstove) using a high performance Monte Carlo Algorithm✪
[◊] Uses fast optimized Algorithms to deliver immediate feedback to Player
[◊] Simple System: Yellow = Opponent(s) Low, Red = Opponent(s) High, Green = Player
✪ Available in the Pro Version