And over ICS(Android 4.0) Devices, it can also add World-Wide All APNs on your Phone by one click.(But Root Permission Required)
*In now, We don't need a Bug report! When this app will close or have a bug, your Bug report is come to Link Team automatically.
It should work on all current Android releases (tested on 1.6 - 4.0), but may fail on some system images due to vendor specific changes.
The Sourcecode can be found at https://github.com/adrian-bl/APN-Switch
If you like APN-Switch, please donate some money by installing my Donate App :-)
3G Manager allow you to save battery and avoid excessive Electromagnetic exposure by automatically disabling mobile data connection when you lock the screen.
The manager allow you to keep receiving notifications by automatically re-enabling the connection from time to time for some minutes to permit sync.
You can specify the reconnection interval and other settings.
- Automatically disable mobile data on screen-off
- Automatically enable mobile data on screen unlock or screen on
- Automatically disable mobile data when WiFi is connected (optional)
- Delayed disconnection on screen off to allow rapid chatting
- Periodic reconnection to allow notifications
- Specify first reconnection time (before periodic reconnection)
- The manager will be automatically paused while: on WiFi, charging, calling (after 2 minutes), on airplane mode, on Tethering/Hotspot mode and when mobile data are manually disabled
- Manager on/off widget (1x1)
- Manager on/off + periodic reconnections on/off widget (2x1)
- Optionally disable sync on low battery (low-battery level configurable)
- Run in foreground: always show app icon in the notification bar (optional)
- Night mode: automatically enable/disable reconnections at specified times
- Option to auto enable/disable 3G Manager at specified time
- DashClock extension
- Option to avoid disconnection ehile playing music, useful for Spotify, Google Music and similar apps
- Temporary pause (from the notification bar or double clicking on the widget): 3G Manager will pause for 20 mins (customizable) and reactivate after that time. Useful while streaming music or waiting for an urgent notification.
Note: to maximize battery saving set higher re-connection interval or totally disable it (you will lose notification)
This application DOESN'T HAVE Internet access permission.
Network communication permission is only for mobile data switch and detection.
The app doesn't allow reconnection interval under 7 minutes since that will drain your battery more than keeping the connection always enabled.
If you notice that the phone doesn't always reconnect when you unlock the phone try disabling the option "wait for unlock" (if that option is off the manager will enable the connection when you turn the screen on)
If you can't see the widgets in launcher after installing the app please try rebooting your phone (Android bug).
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Czech
Tested on: Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note II, Xperia U, Galaxy S / S2 / S3 / S4
Works also on CyanogenMod 9, 10.x and 11
3 easy steps:
1. Select your operator or provider
2. Select your subscription or plan
3. Tweakker sets up Internet & MMS APN
Tweakker is 100% free, cool and easy-to-use tool for setting up mobile internet and MMS - 3G GPRS EDGE MMS - APN settings specific to your network operator / provider / carrier on your Android. Support for more than 1100 operators in more than 200 countries with more being added all the time.
No other APN Manager works like Tweakker. APN Global does not have access to all APN. APN Backup & Restore does not give current APN settings. Configure apn settings automatically.
Tweakker is the helper that makes sure your Android is always able to connect to the mobile internet and send MMS no matter what operator or provider you are using.
Prepaid or Postpaid is all supported. And Data card Pay & Go and Pay monthly as well.
The app is "risk-free".. If the settings that are installed by the app are faulty or were wrongly selected, the app will roll back to the previously installed settings. You can then try again or send a support request directly from within the Android application.
WiFi connection required to download settings.
If you run into problems and want help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better Tweakker app, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details. This email can also be sent from the app. For commercial use of Tweakker please contact Tweakker at (sales at tweakker dot com).
China - India - Japan - United States - US - Russia - Brazil - Indonesia - Germany - Pakistan - Nigeria - Mexico - Italy - Philippines - United Kingdom - UK - Bangladesh - Turkey - France - Thailand - Ukraine - Iran - Spain - Argentina - Poland - South Africa - Colombia - Vietnam - Egypt - Algeria - Venezuela - Peru - Taiwan - Romania - Canada - Morocco - Netherlands - Australia - Saudi Arabia - Malaysia - Chile - Portugal - Hong Kong - Belgium - Hungary - Bulgaria - Nepal - Israel - Denmark - Azerbaijan - Jordan - Singapore - New Zealand - Estonia - Lebanon - Lithuania - Montenegro - Sweden - Norway ... and many more!
Telcel - AT&T - T-Mobile - Tracfone - Simple Mobile - Personal - Airtel - O2 - TiM - Globe - BSNL - 'Yes' Optus - Claro - movistar - Maxis - Lycamobile - Smart Communications - CelCom - SingTel - Rogers Wireless - Orange - Simple - Maroc Telecom - h2o - 3 - Mobily - Vodafone - Telkomsel - Telstra Mobile - Tata DoCoMo - Vivo - DIGI - Bouygues Telecom - Entel - SoftBank Mobile - Pepephone - Oi - Tunisiana - Telenor - SFR - Idea Cellular - Sun Cellular (Digitel) - Etisalat - Yoigo - Vodafone Essar - Meditel - Straight Talk - Virgin Mobile - Ovivo Mobile - M1 - giffgaff - Beeline - TMN - Movilnet - STC - Zong - Cosmote - Aircel - Tesco Mobile - Lebara Mobile - Simyo - Proximus - Telmore - Telus Mobility - Starhub Mobile - Walmart - Advanced Info Service - DTAC - BiBoB - E-Plus - Plus - Tunisie Telecom - Turkcell - Fido - XL Axiata - Digi Mobil - Tele2 - IM3 - Avea - Axis - Comcel - Ufone - Reliance Communications - Verizon - Pelephone - GramenPhone - China Mobile - Safaricom - Indosat - Wind - Digitel - Tigo - Digicel - Moov - Zain - KPN - mt:s - Cellcom - mtc touch - Videotron Cellulaire - MobiFone - Bell Mobility - Al Jawal - DST Com - Warid Telecom - Uninor - Aldi Talk Medionmobile - Mobinil - Nepal Telecom - Matrix - Vodafone Telecel - Cellular One - Du - Crazy John's - Consumer Cellular - M-Tel - Nedjma - Telecom XT - Azercell - China Unicom - TDC - True Move - Koodo Mobile - ICE - Porta - Euskaltel - MTS +many more
Tags: APN Brasil APN Italy APN Manager APN Portugal APN Turkey Apn Global APN Serbia APN Spain mobile internet performance H2O Config
O APN Brasil permite configurar de uma forma simples e intuitiva as APN's (Acess Point Names) de acesso à Internet e MMS para as operadoras brasileiras (Claro, Oi, TIM e VIVO).
Confira também o APN Brasil Pro que o ajuda a poupar a bateria do seu celular.
Caso encontre algum erro na aplicação, por favor nos avise por Email.
APN Settings provides the list of most of the APN Settings covering many major mobile operators across the globe.
In case, if your operator's APN settings are not listed; please send us your reply to email@example.com
FOR FULL FUNCTONALITY IT REQUIRES SETTING AS SYSTEM APPLICATON IN ANDROID 4.x
1. shows system Internet/MMS settings database
2. contains internal database for Polish networks (Plus, mBank mobile, T-Mobile.pl, heyah, Orange, Play, Aero2, Manta Mobile, Red Bull MOBILE, FM GROUP MOBILE, Virgin mobile, INEA)
3. can use internal database (you can export it) or external file with data
4. can setup APNs manually, on the start or when network type change
5. can disable Internet by adding 'apndroid' on the APN name end for example when network is not LTE (it allows for controlling costs for example in Polish Play and Red Bull)
6. for some DualSIM phones (like i9192) show some 2nd SIM card data
1. WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - for changing APN in each Android version and getting APN in Android 4.2 and later
2. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start after system start
3. READ_PHONE_STATE - reading SIM card and network info
4. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE i READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - saving and reading file with data
Android 4.4 / KitKat: The app has to be moved to the /system/priv-app folder for it to be able to acquire the correct permissions.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.0/ICS, 3rd Party apps don't have access to write APN settings, hence this app no longer works for restoring APN backups as a normal app. You can convert it to a System app using Titanium Backup on a rooted phone and use.
- Open Titanium Backup
- Go to backup/restore tab
- Find APN Backup & Restore on the list
- Long press on the app when you find it
- Select Convert to system app
- Open APN Backup & Restore
- Click menu and disable ICS check
Thanks to Joaquín for the instructions.
Report any problems on my site or email me with details.
toggle the mobile data network (3g APN) with a single touch on the screen, saving the time consuming you reach this functionality through the Android menu.
This widget is free and ad-free. We invite you to install it and enjoy!
With this widget you can
- Activate the 3G
- Disable 3G.
- Enable / disable (on / off) mobile data network with a single touch on the screen;
- The dynamic widget icon dropping down you know whether you are connected or disconnected.
- 3g widget
- 3g On Off
- data on off
- data enabler
If you have any suggestions, comments please send an email to our address developer.
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Desktop View Recommended for Full Potential!
Find your Phone Data Settings or APN in just 3 minutes!!!
Unlock your Phone
or you can Also pay your phone Bill
Worldwide Internet and MMS APN settings
Phone Data Settings FREE is the best APN manager tool that helps you set up your APN settings
* Access Point Name - for Internet and MMS connection.
2 easy steps:
1. Select your operator or provider
2.. Find your settings, just copy and paste, THATS IT!!!
Phone Data Settings is 100% free, cool and easy-to-use tool for setting up mobile internet and MMS - 3G GPRS EDGE MMS - APN settings specific to your network operator / provider / carrier on your Android.
The app is "risk-free".
Confira também o APN Br Pro que facilita ainda mais sua vida por não ter anúncios. Economizando seu bolso no final do mês por não ter extrapolado seu plano de dados e sua bateria por não ficar constantemente com a rede 3G ligada.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the FREE version of the app "Shake Screen On Off". On the PRO version, you can do everything you can do on the FREE version, plus:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
View network connections and full network access - only necessary on the FREE version, to be able to show ads (non-intrusive ads, only displayed when the user open the main screen of the app).
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
More from developer
☆fix bug Nexus S (android 2.3)
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
+Filtered system apps
appSaver only saved apps onto the sd card,can't optimize internal memory.
+add app size information.
+Delete apk file.
+View installed app information.
1)Easy install apps from your SDcard
2)Quick save apps to SDCard
3)Quick uninstall apps you dislike.
+Filtered system apps
* Camera LED - Uses your phone's camera led to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera led or you want to save the battery.