LG LS775 (Stylo 2), MM 6.0.1. Fixed the bad native color balance on my display. HOORAY!!! I thought the reds on my phone were destined to be maroon and the other shades dull forever until I found this app. For a graphical artist who depends on the screen to render the entire spectrum correctly, I thought I'd never be able to do my work again when my old device bit the dust. THANK YOU!
Too confusing Impossible to configure
Comprehensive With many patterns plus a touch test, this lacks only the old degauss from the past cathode tubes :)
1. Add moire test, including rgb-pixel, square, cross, cycle moire pattern;
2. Add blink-bar pattern to contrast test for legacy device;
3. Add dark-level, light-level pattern to gray-level test;
4. Add horizontal scrolling to white-rect, black-rect pattern of contrast test;
5. Fix the issue that no tip message shown when scrolling on black-bar and white-bar pattern;