Pat: Totally Cool!! The effects and 3D view is top notch
Paul: Cool Wallpaper... The skull is cool, but what makes this W.P. great is when you set the picture of your choosing and light the fire baby...
Beverly: Bam Love it..love it...love it....love the skulls & love all the settings!
Skull Fire Highlights
* True real time fire burning animation! Not a video loop!
* Multiple color selection of fire flame!
* Add fire flame by touching phone screen!
* Included 3 different skull, 1 half body skeleton, 1 full body skeleton!
There are many options for you to change so that you could create lots of different styles for your home screen. The possibilities is only limited by your own creativity!
* Double tap screen to toggle animation style
* Tap screen once to change view depth
* Change lighting color
* Dynamic lighting color
* Moving light
* Use own image as skull
* Set rotation speed
* Set loop circle speed
* Framing option
* Support phone and tablet
* Support portrait and landscape mode
With nearly 20 different setting options, we are sure you can customize this fire live wallpaper to something that you really love!
Tested on Yahoo Aviate, Nova and Apex Launcher. Works with almost all the launchers!
How to apply?
Aviate: Settings tab > Set icon pack
Nova: Long press on home screen > Settings > Look and feel > Icon theme
Apex: App drawer > Overflow icon (3 dots) > Apex settings > Theme settings
Other launchers: Go to the launcher's settings page and look for icon pack/theme/look/display/personalization etc.
Get a paid icon pack for FREE, every 2 weeks!
No spam. Just my best icon packs and updates.
Sign up here: http://pixelsbysaif.com/free-icon-pack
AND IT IS OPEN SOURCE - https://github.com/yoavst/quickapps !!!!
Enter our facebook https://www.facebook.com/quickcircle
Note: Does not work with Lollipop 20A, 20B, 20C.
The app currently include those models:
* Quick Torch - torch application for Quick Circle and regular torch app
* Quick Music - music application for Quick Circle that enables you to use any music player (unlike LG's one)
* Quick Calendar - show your next events in the Quick Circle
* Quick Notifications - mirror your notification, so you'll be able to see them without unlocking
* Quick Toggles - Control your Wifi, Mobile data, Brightness... without unlocking
* Quick Stopwatch - Count time with one click
* Quick Calculator - Calculate stuff fast
* Quick news - read the important news from your feedly feed
* Quick Compass - find the north
* Quick Dialer - call without unlocking
You can choose which module do you want to show from LG settings - Settings >> QuickCircleCase >> Select Apps
Big credit to the great designer Jeppe Foldager for the app icon
* Camera - For torch module
* Calendars - For calendar module
* Notifications - For notifications and for music (RemoteController require this permission)
* Draw on System - For torch module (QSlide)
* Call and contacts - for dialer module
Permissions for the toggle part:
* Access and change Wi-Fi state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the wifi (still no internet permission)
* Access and change netowrk state - for connect, disconnect and receive data about the mobile data (3G/LTE)
* Bluetooth and Bluetooth admin - for enable and disable bluetooth.
* Write settings - for read & write settings like brightness level, airplane mode, sound mode...
So the root users can remove the permissions of the unused modules and the other modules will work fine.
Notice about infinity events: It will check only the first 15 times. To avoid that add a count to expire date to the repeating and it will show them all.
1.Pay with IAP ( In app purchase )
2.Get it for free with Getjar Gold
❤How to use this theme:
1. After downloading and installing this theme, go to Application Center -> Theme Store -> Installed -> choose your theme -> Apply
2. Choose pay with Google Checkout or Free with Getjar Gold.
3. If you choose Getjar Gold, there will be several apps listed, just download some apps to earn gold and then purchase with Getjar Gold
4. After purchase, select Installed -> choose the theme -> Apply
5. Enjoy your theme and pay attention to our products
Copyright 2004-2013 3G.cn All Rights Reserved
All the icons are circular and pack utilises the use of inset and dropshadows and subtle gradients.
We just added masks in latest release: now we cover all icons. Be sure to use our latest build!
• 192x192 pixel icons which supports displays up to xxxhdpi;
• Over 250+ icons and growing;
• Comes with Numix Circle wallpaper;
• You are free to critique on any icon for they are all open to change;
• Depending on your device display quality, the quality of the icon pack may vary.
• Trebuchet (CyanogenMod)
and many more...
You can request an icon from the icon theme app itself.
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/numixproject/com.numix.icons_circle
TARDIS wallpaper available here: https://dribbble.com/shots/1698045-Bigger-on-the-Inside/attachments/270234
Please visit our website for more Numix related artwork: http://www.numixproject.org
If you is fanclub Ninja Anime anime Do not miss. App has collect wallpapers NRT) more beautiful photo.?Most Popular Character in apps - Kirito , Asuna Yuuki, Sinon
Features:?- New wallpaper from Ninja Wallpaper?- Set your wallpaper easily.?- Save to SD card.?- High speed of the application.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial Uchiha Clan ninja members: Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, Madara, Shisui,. Images are from Fan fans and used simply for aesthetic purposes. No copyright infringement is intended.?If you are owner of any image and you want to remove it from this application, please feel free to contact me.
**Please, make sure to rate this free wallpaper app and let me know your feedback.***Thank You
Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI]
Themed more than 90 icons for popular app.
If you see this error: "THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED...", RE-APPLY the default "System" theme and either reboot. Or clear cache & data of "ThemesProvider.apk" & "ThemeChooser.apk", then apply the theme.
This error: "SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE," is harmless, just ignore and select "APPLY ANYWAY."
Original wallpaper: http://winnichip.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-397870154
** Icon requests should be made via email. Thanks!
***Theme and any extension is free for all who love it. But if you want to support my development, you always can buy me a cup of coffee :) (via payal. email: email@example.com)
This version will not be updated.
1. Install Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher
2. Install the theme
3. Find Circle UI in the launcher theme settings.
Circle ZOOM HD Icon pack!
- Apex Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- GO Launcher
- NOVA Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Circle ZOOM HD wallpaper (HD)
- Circle ZOOM HD icons in high resolution adapted for all devices (LDPI, MDPI, HDPI, XHDPI)
- Angry Birds
- Download UI
- Google Now
- Maps, Local and Navigator
- Messenger (facebook)
- Mms (Messaging app)
- Music Player (Apollo, Stock Samsung)
- Titanium backup
- Voice recorder
1. Circle clock with battery percentage. (1st screenshot)
2. Circle clock with current temperature. (2nd screenshot) [Donate Version Only]
2. Circle clock with battery ring (3rd screenshot) [Donate Version Only]
3. Circle clock without battery info. (4th screenshot) [Donate Version Only]
4. Hotspots with customization ability. [Donate Version Only]
Supported Customization :-
- Ability to change time format from 12 hrs to 24 hrs. ( Hotspot mode should be turned off )
Steps to add skin/ theme to homescreen:
1) Long press home screen, select widget, select uccw and select UCCW 4x2.
2) Pick this skin from the list.
3) Touch the hand icon when it appears and wait for a few seconds.
For full customization options and clock types, check out the donate version of this app " Circle UCCW Skin Donate"
If you like this widget then do rate us 5 stars and don't forget to check out our other apps here http://goo.gl/Xmajxc
For any questions/comments/ideas, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO Airpush. NO Admob. NO ads of any kind. I don't want any of that garbage on my phone, and I won't subject users of my apps to it either just so I can make a few pennies per day from some sleazy ad company. Instead, to 'monetize' my work, I'll leave it up to my users: if you feel that I deserve compensation, grab my Tip Jar and use it to buy me a soda. :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me with suggestions or if you have any problems.
This live wallpaper is based on an effect seen in old 80s and 90s era programs called "demos" that showcased the talent of programming teams in an effort to produce the best looking imagery computed in real-time by highly optimized software. The effect is named for what is generally two sets of circles drawn over the top of each other, with any overlapping areas being colored straight black. This could be accomplished very easily on old hardware by using bitwise operators (the simplest being XOR), but for my implementation I've used OpenGL's depth buffer to achieve a similar effect.
Tholotis is minimalistic app that enables you to blur, dim, and save your wallpapers.
Done blurring and dimming? Let BackDrop™ take over, an algorithm that produces pixel perfect wallpaper optimization.
Moreover, make your homescreen glow by tinting your wallpaper in your favorite colors.
Complete feature list:
- Pick current wallpaper or select from gallery
- Blur, dim
- Tint (Paid feature)
- Crop, rotate image
- Produce pixel perfect wallpapers with BackDrop™
- Set wallpaper, save to gallery
"Tholotis" is a transliteration of the Greek word "θολότης", which means "blur".
Tholotis uses some graphic resources from Roman Nurik's extraordinary, open-source app, Muzei.