Pro version acts as an unlock key, it does not have any icon and you cannot open it. Once installed it unlocks all features of the free application. You can check it by running the free application, then Menu->Options->Advanced and you should see "License: Pro".
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews. There are a lot of factors of how to reproduce a bug, for example, it depends on what FTP client you use.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Add an FTP Server
- Add a secure SFTP (FTP over SSH) server with multiple users (and support for SCP)
- Secure the server by using FTPS Implicit (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop a FTP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Restrict every user to a specific folder on your device
- Set whether a user has write access
- Custom commands (stop the server, send the log, vibrate the device)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- The FTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple FTP Servers
- For every FTP Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash
- If you enable SSL (FTPS): use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every FTP Server
- For every user set the username, password, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access, allow custom FTP commands (more about the custom commands at the bottom of the text)
- For every SFTP Server you can enable public key authentication, password authentication, set a root, allow write access for every user (and more)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network and stop when the WIFI network is lost, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
- Custom FTP commands:
CUSTOM SENDLOG - send the log to the saved email address
CUSTOM STOP - stops the server
CUSTOM VIBRATE - vibrates the device
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.
- FTPS (Implicit and Explicit FTP over SSL).
- SFTP (FTP over SSH). Login with password or RSA/DSA OpenSSL (Traditional SSLeay PEM) or ConnectBot (PKCS#8 PEM) private key.
- multiple file and directory transfers
- resume transfers support
- clean and simple UI
For more options use system menu, or long touch for file context menu.
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver/
For discussions, requests, suggestions, bug reports, etc please use the google group
Or visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver if you need more information or want to support the development.
- Free FTP Server
- UTF-8 support
- Restrict connections to selected wireless networks
- Access while on 3G (if supported by the mobile network)
- Restrict access to specific folder
- Verbose log output to trace connections/access and help in error solving
- Remote shutdown with custom ("SITE SHUTDOWN" command)
- Tasker and Locale Plugin Support
NOTE about permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_PHONE_STATE are implicitly added, because of compatibility to 1.5 devices (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1747178/android-permissions-phone-calls-read-phone-state-and-identity) for an explanation. Since there is still people with 1.5 using my FTPServer, I do not want to set the minimum required permission to a higher version.
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This plugin supports connections by FTP and FTPS (secure FTP over SSL). For SFTP (file transfer over SSH secure shell), there is a separate plugin available now:
갤러리의 사진 공유를 통해서 사진 이미지를 사용자와 공유할 수 있습니다.
- 갤러리에서 공유할 사진을 선택한다.
- 공유를 터치하여 표시되는 앱목록에서 FTP Client 를 선택한다.
- FTP Client에서 "연결 설정"을 터치하여 사진을 전송할 FTP 서버정보를 입력한다.
- FTP 서버정보를 설정한 후 "전송"버튼으로 사진을 전송한다.
Features in Pro version are:
- Folder synchronization (mirror remote/local, scheduling and widget).
- AWS settings import support
- Ads removed
Keywords: Amazon S3,cloud,s3,sync,backup,Gov cloud,bucket,encryption,reduced redundancy,share link,share file
To reward users' continuous support, File Expert HD decides to unlock all paid features in the last update of File Expert V6. Download V2.3.0 from Google Play, enjoy all the advanced features！
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers. One of the most popular file managers on Android!
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former if designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
● Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR and even encrypted RAR files. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
Special Thanks to all Volunteers who helps us with the translation!
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
Only simple steps:
1.Ensure your Phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
2.Start WiFi File Transfer by press "Start Service" button;
3.Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Desplegando el menú puedes cambiar el color de fondo de la pantalla en el Localizador. Una vez hayas delimitado las áreas deseadas guarda los cambios e inicia el resucitador.
Mientras esté funcionando la pantalla no entrará en modo hibernar. ¡Deja al resucitador actuar al menos durante 10 minutos!
AbyssFTP is a complete FTP client, fast and light, designed to operate on mobile devices and Tablets Android 1.6 or higher.
Includes a local file browser that allows you to manage your FTP server from anywhere quickly and efficiently.
Currently supports FTP and FTPS (implicit and explicit) and is available in English and Castilian.
Its main features include:
* Free with all its functions
* Two modes browser view, details and icons
* Ability to toggle between full screen and normal
* Download and upload files and folders recursively
* Rename, delete, open and share files
* Change permissions of remote files
* Detailed view of the properties of files and folders
* Save a lot of connection settings
* FTP and FTPS Connection
In future versions will enable SFTP and SCP connections and more.
For technical support visit: www.droidsoft.com.es