Happy therapy is a comprehensive tool supporting the therapy for children with developmental or behavior disorders (autism, Down Syndrome, ADHD, mental disability, celebral palsy and others).
Happy therapy is an application for tablets, designed in two variants:
- Happy therapy Home – the packet of games supporting the therapy, the system of monitoring the child’s progress with the statistics and an opportunity to choose the games which suit the child.
- Happy therapy PRO (the variant for a therapist, there is an option to create profiles for several children) – the packet of games supporting the therapy, the system of monitoring the child’s progress with extended
statistics, organizer, communication between therapists and an opportunity to tailor the games to each child.
The number of games supporting the therapy continues to rise!
Currently the following games are available:
- Farm – the main skill which is trained here: identification of sounds,
- Wardrobe - differentiating, recognizing identical elements in the space,
- Magic words – communicational skills,
- Sheep – classifying,
- Something is odd here - differentiating the objects by analyzing functions and destination,
- Associations - classifying, pairing,
- Guess, what does it feel - recognition of emotion, social communication skills,
- Mysterious Aquarium - visual perception and analysis, differentiation.
All games are included in the system of monitoring the child’s progress and planning the child’s DrOmnibus therapy.
Happy therapy has been prepared by therapists-practitioners who have many years of experience and has been tested in leading therapeutic centres. It is targeted for children at the pre-school and early school age level – from the age of three years.
Happy therapy’s partner is Hippotherapy Foundation – To the Benefit of Rehabilitation of the Disabled Children.