DroneLogbook provides commercial drone operators with a platform to plan and track flight operations, maintenance, incidents and equipment all from an easy to use software application.
Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money. DroneLogbook reduces the burden by automating many of these tasks
What can you do with DroneLogbook:
- Manage all your operations data offline: flights, UAV, equipment, battery, battery cycles, maintenance, incident, locations.
- Review your documentations, entered from your online account.
- Review upcoming mission information, including flight area and weather forecast.
- Barcode scanner to access directly action on battery / equipment / UAV.
- Operate offline and sync when you are online with your DroneLogbook account.
On the web platform,
- Generate compliance (FAA, CAA, CASA, CAD, DGAC) reports in seconds. Regulatory (from our website) agencies require you to produce records on demand.
- Map flight area’s and check safety status with Airmap Airspace Intelligence.
- Import flight log files or automatically push your flight data from 3rd party apps. We support more all major drone manufacturers.
- Show exactly where, when and how the mission was executed.
- Attach documentation to flights to track compliance.
- Project folders with all flights & documentation in a single folder to better manage operations and compliance.
- Create custom reports in seconds.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.dronelogbook.com