Tested in Nexus 5, Samsung Gear Live & Motorola 360 watch.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/forms/5id32tEkh2
DISCLAIMER: CodeModLabs LLC is an independent Nest developer. Wear Temperature for Nest is not made by Google or Nest.
Nest Home Screen Widget
Wear Smartwatch support with voice control
Built in Nest Automation
Tasker, Locale, Zooper support
for your Nest Learning Thermostat®
● Customizable widget with full thermostat control and parameters like the current target temperature, ambient temperature, outside temperature and more.
● Google Wear SmartWatch support including voice control which allows you to control your Nest Learning Thermostat® right from your Google Wear SmartWatch
● Built in automation features allowing you to for instance set you thermostat away when leaving your home, getting notified when the heating turn on and more
● Automate your Nest thermostat(s) using Tasker or Locale events and tasks. Note that you do NOT need Tasker to make use of the widget
● Allows you to use Zooper to create your own hand crafted Widgets. Note that you do NOT need Zooper to make use of Calida
● Supports all Nest supported HVAC modes, heating, cooling, ventilation and dual temperature systems
● Add any number of widgets
● Supports any number of Nest thermostats you might have in your house
● Supports full Tasker and Locale integration using Tasker events and tasks (Tasker NOT needed to make use of Calida)
● Supports Zooper integration providing you will all relevant thermostat variables (Zooper NOT needed to make use of Calida)
● Supports Google Wear Smartwatches
● Widgets are fully customizable including font sizes
● Google Wear layout is fully customizable including font sizes
● Widget label can be renamed
● Multiple quick action options when touching the widget
- Show control panel
- Quick temperature set
- Toggle home and away
- Toggle fan
- Show widget settings
- Set heating mode
- Set cooling mode
- Set heating/cooling mode
- Set off
● Supports both Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F) depending on the setting in your Nest thermostat
● Widgets are fully resizable from a 1 x 1 size to full screen on supported devices
● Status bar notification and control for access to your thermostat(s) from any app. Status bar icon can be hidden
● Shows ambient temperature
● Shows target temperature
● Shows humidity
● Shows outside temperature
● Shows home and away states
● Shows leaf indicator
● Shows fan state on supported Nest thermostats
● Shows heating state of your Nest thermostat through the use of colors
● Quickly re-assign another Nest thermostat to the widget
Google Wear usage notes
● Swipe left to choose a thermostat
● Swipe left again to change HVAC mode or home and way state
● Swipe up to increase the temperature
● Swipe down to decrease the temperature
● Double tap to toggle way state
● Single tap to start voice control
● Swipe right to dismiss
Google Wear voice control usage notes
● Single tap on the thermostat
● You can say anything you like. The app will in most cases understand what you are asking.
Some voice command examples
● "Set my Nest to 60 degrees"
● "Set my Office to 60 degrees"
● "Set office to away"
● "please if at all possible set my office to cool mode"
We can continue endlessly but you get the point.
Built in automation
● Enter/Leave GPS fence
● Home/away state changes
● HVAC State changes
● Starts cooling/heating
● Turns off
● Leaf changes
● Send Notification
● Set Away/Home
● Set fan on/off
● Heat to
● Cool to
Feedback and feature requests
For support, feedback and/or feature requests email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it in them in the forum
● Online Help: http://promasoft.weebly.com/documentation.html
● Beta Forum:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nestwidget
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam and Dropcam all in one place. And get alerts on your phone or tablet.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature on your way home. Or from the couch.
- See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your pipes freeze or your pet overheats.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working Internet connection)
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam & Dropcam
The Wi-Fi video camera that lets you see your home on your phone.
- Set it up on your phone. It should only take a minute. Literally.
- Stream securely day or night. And see your home in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam only).
- Get alerts when there’s motion or sound while you’re away.
- Talk and listen through the Nest app. Hear the baby cry. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Rewind to see what you missed when you subscribe to Nest Aware with Video History.
Some features require a working Internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Certain permissions are required to install the Nest app. Below are the permissions we ask for and why we request them:
- Bluetooth Connection Information: used for communicating with Nest products, such as Nest Protect and Nest Cam.
- Camera: used for scanning the QR code to set up new Nest products.
- Contacts: allows you to easily choose an emergency contact from your address book.
- Identity: used to send notifications and alerts.
- Microphone: allows you to use the “Talk Back” functionality of Nest Cam.
- Phone: used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Photos/Media/Files: used to take and store photos when setting up your profile photo.
- Wifi Connection Information: used to set up new Nest products and access your Nest account
What’s new in version 5.0
- We completely redesigned the Nest app, made things easier to find, and added some new features.
- Introduced Nest Cam and Dropcam to the Nest app.
- Security updates.
New for Nest Thermostat
- Tap the house icon to tell the Nest Thermostat when you’re Home or Away.
- See indoor humidity and outside temperature.
- We reorganized Settings under the gear icon so they’re easier to find.
- Tap the thermostat to easily access the most popular features at the bottom of the screen.
- Increased support from 10 thermostats up to 40 thermostats (max 20 per home).
New for Nest Protect
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Run a Safety Checkup from your phone. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
New for Nest Cam & Dropcam
- See all your Nest Cams and Dropcams in one app – along with all your other Nest products.
- Talk and Listen is now easier to use. Just hold down the icon and start talking.
- It’s easier to zoom in and enhance to get an up-close view.
- Cloud Recording is now called Nest Aware.
- If you have a Dropcam with seven-day Cloud Recording, you now get ten days of Video History.
- Rewind your Video History and filter events by motion, sound or Activity Zone. (With Nest Aware subscription.)
Your Nest thermostat is smart enough to know when you are around, but what if you spend most of your time in another room, or if your house is so big, your thermostat thinks you are away and lower the house temperature.
@home for Nest goals are :
• tell your Nest thermostat when you are at home even if it doesn't see you.
• tell you when your Nest thermostat sees someone while you are away.
• show Nest information directly in your homescreen
@home for Nest knows your home presence by checking on your wifi or your GPS location. By default it only uses wifi detection so it doesn't pump out your phone's battery, but if your house is so big you don't catch on wifi everywhere it can also use GPS positioning.
Because all your family members don't have a phone, @home for Nest doesn't tell your thermostat when you are away, it only notifies your thermostat when you are home and let your thermostat workout family presence automatically when you are away.
@home for Nest is super easy to configure. Install on your phone, detect your home wifi (or GPS position), connect to your Nest thermostat, enable background mode and forget about it.
With @home for Nest, your Nest thermostat will always know when you are at home.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
Plugin for Tasker / Locale (paid apps)
Smart Thermostat Plugin currently allows for the current modifications to be made to your Nest®.
- Set away to false
- Set away to true
- Set "high" temp
- Set "low" temp
Smart Thermostat Plugin is an event plugin for the automation apps Tasker and Locale. With Smart Thermostat Plugin, use any of the thousands of triggers available from these apps to modify your Nest settings.
The plugin is accessed via the Tasks tab, under Plugin.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Using AtHome Camera, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident. The App has been installed on more than 4 million devices worldwide, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras etc.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms: support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
Direct download link: http://j.mp/hssa341
Hotspot Shield is a free VPN for Android. Our VPN offers Wi-Fi security, online privacy, and access to blocked content & apps like Facebook, Netflix, BBC, Skype and YouTube via proxy. Activate Hotspot Shield VPN with 1 simple click!
• Use our VPN to access blocked websites & apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, BBC, ITV Player & Pandora
• Get unrestricted access to mobile VoIP services and messaging apps like Skype & Viber
• Choose from virtual locations in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, UK, US
• Secure all online activity with banking-level encryption on any public or private network
• Hide your IP address, identity & location from websites & online trackers for maximum privacy & security while preventing personal information theft
• Our free VPN detects and blocks known malware & fraudulent phishing sites in real-time
• Bypass firewalls, browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
• Hotspot Shield free VPN & Web proxy offers the best wifi hotspot security
Hotspot Shield Free VPN & Proxy has been featured in Forbes, CNET, CNN, New York Times.
PC Magazine “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic…. Hotspot Shield VPN protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps.”
Lifehacker "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try."
★★★★★ "Control your internet Privacy and Security - I've now tried them all (VPNs) as I travel 200k miles each year. This is the only VPN that works consistently, especially in MENA and APAC. This is the only one with REAL support. If you want the Internet privacy, security (& Pandora when you are outside the US), then look no further. JMHO" – Cster
Upgrade to Elite for Unlimited VPN Protection
Our Elite VPN for Android gives you unlimited bandwidth, access to all virtual locations, and ad-free internet browsing. Use one Elite account for VPN & Proxy protection on up to 5 devices. Hotspot Shield Elite VPN offers 2 recurring subscription models and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
• 6 month plan: $19.99, $3.33/month.
• 1 year plan: $29.95, $2.50/month.
* Subscriptions will auto-renew unless canceled.
Our free VPN offers the same level of security but is supported with ads and has bandwidth limits.
App Permissions are asked to enhance internet security.
Some devices are not compatible with Hotspot Shield. Please contact your device manufacturer with questions.
Hotspot Shield Free VPN is not compatible with Android OS 3.x versions.
For Android OS 2.x: If you have other VPN apps installed, please disconnect them.
We support 3G/4G mobile connections, wifi and any other internet access.
Founded in 2005, AnchorFree™ is the biggest VPN company in the world with over 300 million downloads. We own and manage hundreds of servers to support millions of VPN users every day. AnchorFree™ was chosen as one of the most promising companies in the US by Forbes Magazine, as well as the fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
Follow us on…
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hotspotshield | @HotspotShield
If you have issues downloading with Google Play, please use this direct download link: http://j.mp/HSSAndroid346
Copyright © 2015 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
You can as well try deactivating HiddenEye from the Device Administrator. The settings for device administrators can be found in Location and Security > Device administrators in the android system setting
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the "HiddenEye" which you want to uninstall.
Now, you should be able to uninstall the app. If you launch Google Play and open up HiddenEye, you should see the Open & Uninstall buttons. If the admin access is active, you will see a "Deactivate" button
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
It uses a smart and intuitive interface for easy control of connected devices like lights, locks, thermostats, smoke alarms, cameras, sprinkler systems, and more from these leading brands: Bali, Dropcam, GE, Honeywell, Kidde, Kwikset, Lutron, Leviton, Schlage, Philips, Quirky, Rachio, and TCP.
Wink makes setup clear with step by step guides and videos. If you ever need help with anything, you can talk to a real human on our support team at 844-WINK-APP or email@example.com.
Wink is free to download and doesn’t charge any fees for use.
Many products work directly with the Wink app. Other product use the Wink HUB to get connected. The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can control them--and customize their interactions-- from the Wink app.
Shortcuts - Make simple buttons to quickly access your favorite settings.
Activity - Schedule and monitor everything in your home.
Robots - Automate your home by building virtual robots to do things for you.