Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
Tested in Nexus 5, Samsung Gear Live & Motorola 360 watch.
Become a beta tester: http://goo.gl/forms/5id32tEkh2
DISCLAIMER: CodeModLabs LLC is an independent Nest developer. Wear Temperature for Nest is not made by Google or Nest.
* Counts your Mobile (4G / 3G / Edge / GPRS) & WiFi usage and displays it as graph, text, and table.
* Shows your current usage status as a notification icon (green/orange/red) in the status bar.
* Plan & day usage history with CSV export/import.
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes). Mobile network disable/enable widget (Android 2.3 - 4.4).
* Real Time traffic graphs (Mobile and WiFi)
Translated in over 20 languages.
- Should NOT be installed on SD card!
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us if you want to help to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself.
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide.
* HTC Velocity 4G and HTC Vivid on ICS: be sure to CHECK the "Use pre-froyo.." option in 3GW Settings > Advanced, or mobile usage won't be counted.
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Package verification problems: If you installed the Lite version via the Amazon app store, you'll have to upgrade it there(should be available shortly), or uninstall and reinstall the market version. This will solve your problem.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Using AtHome Camera, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident. The App has been installed on more than 4 million devices worldwide, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras etc.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms: support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select "Add by CID" or "By QR Code" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
******** Supporting *********
Twitter: https://twitter.com/athomecamera @athomecamera
Users running older versions of Android (2.2 or 2.3) will also be able to use httpebble enabled apps with Pebble Connect.
The source code can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/lkorth/httpebble-android
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
It uses a smart and intuitive interface for easy control of connected devices like lights, locks, thermostats, smoke alarms, cameras, sprinkler systems, and more from these leading brands: Bali, Dropcam, GE, Honeywell, Kidde, Kwikset, Lutron, Leviton, Schlage, Philips, Quirky, Rachio, and TCP.
Wink makes setup clear with step by step guides and videos. If you ever need help with anything, you can talk to a human on our customer support team 24/7.
Wink is free to download and doesn’t charge any fees for use.
Many products work directly with the Wink app. Other product use the Wink HUB to get connected. The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can control them--and customize their interactions-- from the Wink app.
Shortcuts - Make simple buttons to quickly access your favorite settings.
Activity - Schedule and monitor everything in your home.
Robots - Automate your home by building virtual robots to do things for you.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
・We save your precious photos and address the smartphone, people in trouble and lose
・People, I forget where I put my smartphone always
・People, I would have lost the smartphone sometimes wait for trouble
【 I will protect your smartphone firmly in the three functions】
①You can check on the location of the Web
② smartphone battery level can be checked on the Web.
③ silent mode, find the location of the smartphone and the sound of the maximum volume from the Web.
Free use of all features.
※ two points only "Watch Dog"
・I know the location of the smartphone even if you do not have to ON the GPS.
・I do not have to worry about battery consumption because it operates only when you want to access.
How to find a smartphone with SMS
Enter the tags below to SMS message, sent to a lost smartphone.
And position information whether Narase, sound information is sent back to the battery of the target smartphone.
◯ Battery level：mm␣pass␣ba
◯ Play the sounds：mm␣pass␣ri␣『tone』␣『number of seconds』
◯ Position acquisition：mm␣pass␣lo
・␣ means a space
・The tone, please specify the number of characters 3-1
・Please specify the number of seconds in the half-width numbers the number of seconds that sounds
Only a registered user and then install it.
(For more information, please refer to the website.)
Search by "Watch Dog" from the Web!!
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile