Features of the software include:
Operator ID, Patient ID, and all current measurements of patient are imported and reviewed on Import Page.
Review all records at a glance. Different categories and sorting options make record searching and management easier.
Set the Upload URL for uploading the records.
SET YOUR PREFERENCES
Set how records are processed after they are imported or uploaded, and your preferences for the units.
This app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss with your doctor or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.
Are you covered by Grand Rounds through your employer? If so, double your chances of getting healthier, faster when you need medical help. Find a top physician in your area within your insurance network -- or have your previous diagnosis/treatment reviewed by a leading specialist.
When to use Grand Rounds:
- You need to find a new doctor within travel distance and within your insurance network
- You have a serious diagnosis (such as cancer or any diagnosis that impacts your quality of life)
- You’ve been recommended for surgery
- You feel sick or unwell, and your doctor isn’t sure how to help
- Register an account for you or a family member
- Start a case to see a local specialist, receive a remote opinion, or get help while you’re in the hospital
- Add team members to collaborate on your care (e.g. family, PCPs)
- Contact your personal care coordinator or staff physician
- Access your medical records
- Receive instant notifications about your case
**About Grand Rounds:**
Grand Rounds is a complimentary health benefit offered by the world’s leading employers. Use Grand Rounds to access the country’s top medical experts and avoid complications, multiple surgeries, and failed treatments. Not sure if you’re covered? Contact your human resources department. For more information about Grand Rounds, visit www.GrandRounds.com.