Create a physician group to securely share patient lists and diagnoses with other physicians. This feature is especially useful when you are covering for your group members and need to know about their patients.
Communicate with colleagues securely using encrypted text messages.
Rounds is HIPAA compliant, ICD 9 and 10 ready, and jam-packed with must-have features. Manage your facility's staff through the admin panel and assign roles within your facility. Receive push notifications when someone joins your facility, sends you a group request, or sends you a secure message. Search for physicians within facilities you visit, by name or specialty, and securely send them text messages.
Rounds is the perfect mobile workflow management tool for physicians on the go.
With FaceSheet, physicians simply enter patient billing and clinical information on their handheld technology from anywhere, at any time, with or without cell phone reception. Our technology uploads your changes over the air to FaceSheet’s master database on cloud, keeping billing person up to date instantly.
With FaceSheet on your Android device you can:
· Reducing paperwork from hours to minutes.
· Recover lost income by as much as 12.5% or more per physician.
· Reduce errors in CPT and ICD codes.
· Organize your entire patient list easily navigate to finish rounds fast.
· Increase accuracy of patient record keeping with easy handheld technology.
· Improve HIPAA compliance by eliminating paper super bills and friendly to environment.
Color coding is given to organize yourself to know the status of patients between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETE BILL UPLOADED.
Once the other members of your group begin using FaceSheet, they will instantly get your updates, signoff notes and picture FaceSheets. When weekend starts you don’t have to signoff patients one by one wasting time, FaceSheet with push notifications will have signoff notes from other physicians what to do with patients next day on rounds saves lot of time.
FaceSheet was designed with mobile physicians in mind. Its rounding functionality can benefit any Physician Including all specialists don’t miss valuable hospital visits, Nursing home visits, House calls even hospitalists and intensivists can share patients and information more effectively.
All data captured into FaceSheet by providers is stored securely on cloud made available to everyone at a practice who needs to see it. Providers can use their mobile devices to receive updates and enter charges while they’re on the go, and billing person can use our secure website to complete the billing workflow and mark it as billed or not so office managers monitor work flow.
When covering physician assumes care of a patient, the critical information is already present on that doctor’s mobile device and improving the continuity of care. Your practice’s complete patient list.
· Maintain a list of patients and their demographic information for rounding patients to finish billing.
· Document individual encounters by Patient, location, date of service, CPT and ICD codes.
· Report the charges organized by patient, facility and date to post to biller and to cloud to access later.
· Templates to use for common ICD, CPT, Signoff notes and Billing Notes. Entry for unlimited Facilities.
· FaceSheets are downloadable by billers in PDF format, for ease of billing if necessary.
· Signoff note to covering providers by push notification including list of patients to visit.
· Color coding list to fast track between NEW, SEEN, NOT SEEN, DISCHARGED, COMPLETED BILLING.
· Providers can give controlled access to multiple billers to finish billing task.
No backup worries – We keep your billing DATA on our CLOUD for 7 years for free.
HIPPA Compliant – All data is transported over secure SSL connections using AES-256 encryption.
Are you covered by Grand Rounds through your employer? If so, double your chances of getting healthier, faster when you need medical help. Find a top physician in your area within your insurance network -- or have your previous diagnosis/treatment reviewed by a leading specialist.
When to use Grand Rounds:
- You need to find a new doctor within travel distance and within your insurance network
- You have a serious diagnosis (such as cancer or any diagnosis that impacts your quality of life)
- You’ve been recommended for surgery
- You feel sick or unwell, and your doctor isn’t sure how to help
- Register an account for you or a family member
- Start a case to see a local specialist, receive a remote opinion, or get help while you’re in the hospital
- Add team members to collaborate on your care (e.g. family, PCPs)
- Contact your personal care coordinator or staff physician
- Access your medical records
- Receive instant notifications about your case
**About Grand Rounds:**
Grand Rounds is a complimentary health benefit offered by the world’s leading employers. Use Grand Rounds to access the country’s top medical experts and avoid complications, multiple surgeries, and failed treatments. Not sure if you’re covered? Contact your human resources department. For more information about Grand Rounds, visit www.GrandRounds.com.