Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
Get rid of that stack of unread medical journals sitting on your coffee table! With Docphin's app, staying up to date on the latest medical research has never been easier.
With Docphin you can:
- keep up with the most popular healthcare news and research with Medstream
- Easily read all your favorite journals
- Customize your journal list from over 5000 journals
- Organize and save your favorite articles
- Annotate PDFs that you easily obtained through Docphin
- Share folders of articles with your friends, colleagues, and research group
- Save your institution's proxy login so you don't have to keep typing in your login every time you want full text articles
- Receive Alerts for when articles are released about your research interests or from authors you follow
- Study up on the most comprehensive collection of Landmark Articles anywhere
Docphin links up with hundreds of hospitals and universities to enable easy access to full text articles. We are constantly adding more across the world--let us know if you'd like to see Docphin at your institution!
ICD 9 –ICD stands for International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. The ICD is the United Nations-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes. It is used to classify diseases and other health problems recorded on many types of health and vital records including death certificates and health records.
ICD 10 – This is the 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.
CPT – CPT stands for Current Procedural Terminology. The CPT codes have been designed by American Medical Association to identify and classify medical, surgical and diagnostic services.
LOINC – LOINC stands for Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes. LOINC is a database that identifies medical laboratory observations.
SNOMED – SNOMED stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms. SNOMED provides an organized collection of medical terms that could be used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world.
• All the most common anesthesia CPT, ASA and ICD codes
• Search by code, keyword or category
• CPT/ASA code lookup combined with the CPT/ASA CROSSWALK© description
• ASA Relative Value Units (RVUs)
• Save your most commonly used codes in Favorites
In-App Purchase Features Include:
• Average length of anesthesia cases in both minutes and time units
• Anesthetic drug lookup and calculator
• No ads displayed
Final code selection for purposes of medical billing remains the full responsibility of the individual user. © CPT® 2014 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. CROSSWALK© 2013 American Society of Anesthesiologists. All rights reserved.
Are you covered by Grand Rounds through your employer? If so, double your chances of getting healthier, faster when you need medical help. Find a top physician in your area within your insurance network -- or have your previous diagnosis/treatment reviewed by a leading specialist.
When to use Grand Rounds:
- You need to find a new doctor within travel distance and within your insurance network
- You have a serious diagnosis (such as cancer or any diagnosis that impacts your quality of life)
- You’ve been recommended for surgery
- You feel sick or unwell, and your doctor isn’t sure how to help
- Register an account for you or a family member
- Start a case to see a local specialist, receive a remote opinion, or get help while you’re in the hospital
- Add team members to collaborate on your care (e.g. family, PCPs)
- Contact your personal care coordinator or staff physician
- Access your medical records
- Receive instant notifications about your case
**About Grand Rounds:**
Grand Rounds is a complimentary health benefit offered by the world’s leading employers. Use Grand Rounds to access the country’s top medical experts and avoid complications, multiple surgeries, and failed treatments. Not sure if you’re covered? Contact your human resources department. For more information about Grand Rounds, visit www.GrandRounds.com.
maxRVU is a mobile charge capture solution for hospitals, physician practices, and even residents. Capture ICD/CPT® codes at point of service and immediately send them to your biller. ICD-10 mapping is included with no additional cost to help you prepare for the October 2015 transition.
• HIPAA compliant
• AMA licensed CPT® database
• ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping
• Crosswalk - Valid ICD code suggestions for CPT® codes
• Create a favorites list of ICD/CPT® codes
• Add voice notes to your charge capture
• Take pictures of patient charts for later review
• Choose your RVU type and view your progress
• View notes from your biller
• Geo-locate hospitals & view your patients
• Code Reference - Easily search ICD/CPT® codes
• Application works offline
• Web portal for enhanced features and customizable reports
• Free Office/Medical Assistant & Billing Agent accounts
• Supports Residents and Fellows
• No infrastructure investment
maxRVU allows physicians to automate and minimize data entry during charge capture on the go. Hospitals and group practices can share patients between their doctors and surgeons to keep track of shared billing sessions. Residents can enter patient encounters, submit them to a physician for billing approval, and easily submit their progress to ACGME.
A web interface is included and available for physicians, billers, and office/medical assistants. The portal allows the physician to view their revenue generation based on charge capture and keep track of cases to be billed. Office/Medical assistants only have access to view and add patients, as well as review session the physician has entered. The biller can only see the sessions that have been approved for billing. The physician is able to grant permission to both accounts if they need access to edit patient and billing session data.
The standalone product will remain free for the lifetime of your usage. With a paid subscription, users can link AccelaMOBILE to White Plume’s AccelaSMART. When linked together, charges from AccelaMOBILE are routed through AccelaSMART to undergo a rigorous screening to check for completeness and compliance before automatically posting to a PM system. Linking AccelaMOBILE with AccelaSMART accelerates the charge entry process of hospital charges.
Since AccelaMOBILE is a web app, no data is stored locally on a device and no synching is required. Providers can access AccelaMOBILE remotely on their iPhone or iPad while administrative users can simultaneously monitor encounter activity and new patient admits from their PC.
Administrative users can create and modify rounding lists that are immediately available to providers. Providers can also create and modify rounding lists from their device. With as few as two taps, providers can complete an encounter for a patient on their rounding list. “Copy Last” functionality pulls forward the most recent procedure and diagnosis selections, saving providers valuable time. CPT and ICD favorite code lists make coding new encounters quick and easy. Providers and staff can also view encounter history for each patient to review historical codes. When away from the office or hospital, providers can transfer selected patients or their entire patient load to their partner on call. As often as needed, administrative staff can run a charge report in AccelaMOBILE that will provide all data necessary to key charges into the PM system currently in place.
• Web app, in the cloud, fully HIPAA compliant
• Customizable rounding list – choose what you want to see in the order you want to see it
• Rounding lists can be managed by administrative staff or imported from your hospital
• Providers can quickly add new patients to their rounding list
• Patient lists can be imported so providers can easily search for patients within AccelaMOBILE
• Customized “favorite lists” for most frequently used CPT & ICD codes
• Full code search engine in addition to favorite lists
• “Copy Last” functionality pulls forward previously selected CPT and ICD codes
• Viewable historical encounter data for patients
• Messaging capabilities with other AccelaMOBILE users in their practice
• Patients can be discharged and transferred directly from your rounding list
By downloading this app, you will be taken to a demo site for AccelaMOBILE and provided with a username and password for access. To establish your free, unique AccelaMOBILE site, please visit www.freemobilechargecapture.com.
perspectives on emerging cancer research and practical management strategies
for practicing oncology clinicians. Featuring audio, video and slide-based
formats edited by Dr Neil Love, RTP’s programs bridge the gap between clinical
research and patient care.
MediMobile® offers an industry leading point-of-care charge capture solution using a suite of designed products to enhance medical provider revenue streams. MediMobile's® easy to use applications eliminate lost charges, accelerate cash flow, improve communication, reduce paper consumption and scale overhead cost.
For username and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill patients at point-of-care with MediMobile’s® charge capture solution. MediMobile’s® flexible preference driven application can be customized to the provider’s current workflow for ease of implementation and adoption. CPT® and ICD-9® code lists are tailored to the providers practice and are automatically updated and maintained on a yearly basis as old codes are retired and new codes are released.
SCHEDULING - ROUNDING AND/OR APPOINTMENTS
MediMobile® allows you set up your rounding and appointments in advance or on the fly using your handheld device or any web browser. Set up your rounds and appointments by location, date, room number, name etc. as well as collaborate with other providers within your practice. Customizable to meet your preferences.
Improve communication between your practice and referring / primary care providers. With MediMobile's® easy to use PCP Direct module, providers can quickly create and send admit, update and discharge letters to referring / primary care providers.
MediMobile® offers a variety of reporting options to meet the needs of the most novice user or the most advanced number cruncher.
MediMobile’s® PQRS solution makes it easy for physicians to capture all necessary information at the point of care with their mobile device. When a PQRS rule is qualified by MediMobile®, providers are then asked a few simple questions…...and you are done.
MediMobile’s® smart technology integration engine enables real-time integrations with hospital systems, patient management, and billing solutions.
MediMobile® takes pride in providing world class service. Users are able to access support features such as product documentation, online troubleshooting tips, online training videos, as well as 24x7x365 support.
- Training offered at no cost.
- Scheduled on-line training with MediMobile® Trainer
- Knowledge Base / Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Training Videos covering all platforms