tags: medication, medicine, medicament, pill, tablet, drug, preparation, schedule, timetable
You can’t miss medication anymore!
Here is an Android application that helps you track medication in your busy schedule. The application alerts the user through vibrator, sound/music, notifications etc. to take the medicines on time. It also reminds the user about medicine refill, when medicine stock is about to exhaust; and any expired medicine in stock. Application also helps you find nearest medical stores to refill the stock.
İTS MOBİL SAYESİNDE İLACIN;
★ Sisteme kayıtlı olup olmadığını
★ Hakkında toplatılma kararı olup olmadığını
★ Son kullanma tarihinin geçip geçmediğini kolayca öğrenebilirsiniz.
Ayrıca tespit ettiğiniz sisteme kayıtlı olmayan ilacı uygulama üzerinden yetkililere bildirebilirsiniz.
İLAÇ TAKİP SİSTEMİ
İlaç Takip Sistemi, sağlık bakanlığı tarafından sunulan bir hizmettir. İTS halk sağlığını korumak amacıyla, Türkiye sınırları içerisine giren her ilacı üretim / ithalat işleminden hastaya ulaşana kadar her aşamada takip eder. Bu sayede sahte, kaçak ya da son kullanım tarihi geçmiş ilaçların hastaya ulaşmasını engeller.
İlaç Takip Sistemi'nde tüm ilaçların kutu bazında takibinin yapılabilmesi için karekod çözümü kullanılmaktadır. Sistem öncesi ilaç kutuları üzerinde bulunan barkodlarla beraber artık karekodların da bulunması zorunlu hale getirilmiştir. Bu sayede ilaç kutuları tekil kimlik kazanmış ve kutuların takibi mümkün hale getirilmiştir.
İlaç Takip Sistemi tüm paydaşlar tarafından (üretici/ithalatçı, ecza deposu, eczane, hastane, geri ödeme kurumu) etkin bir şekilde kullanılmakta ve güvenli ilacın hastaya ulaşması sağlamaktadır.
★İLACIN GÜNCEL FİYAT BİLGİSİ EKLENMİŞTİR.
Daha fazla bilgi için http://www.its.gov.tr/
Dosecast is both flexible and easy-to-use, with all these features included in the free edition:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders with or without an internet connection. Dosecast also tracks the time zone you're in when travelling and adjusts reminders accordingly, so you get notified correctly no matter where you are. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you every few minutes until you respond.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: With Dosecast, set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted, even when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
A Premium edition is available for purchase, which adds even more features:
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, and liquid doses. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left! [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due. [Premium Version Only.]
Please note that purchases of the Premium Edition can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Configurable reminders.
2. Convenient look of schedule, which is sorted as the alarms come.
3. Flexible schedule creation (manual time adjustment, by period or by predefined pattern. The last one is useful in case you have a mealtime schedule). It also includes a handy tool for calculating the number of receptions.
4. Statistics (number of skipped, taken and remained receptions).
5. Automatic reminder of the end of the treatment course.
6. Persistent and reliable alarms.
7. Configurable reminder repetitions.
8. Personal ringtones for reminders.
9. Archive for medications storage.
10. Possibility to set a medication effectiveness.
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a notification when medication is due, customise to suit your needs with a combination of notification bar item, vibration in a choice of different patterns, LED flash or an alarm sound.
Get optional reminders every 15 minutes until you action them.
Option to override the current phone volume setting if you really must know medication is due.
Store details of multiple medications with notes and multiple alarms per medication.
See when you last took each medication.
Notifications are optional, for occasional medications such as for pain relief or allergies add the medication without setting notification times so that you can track when you take it throughout the day to not exceed advised dosage.
See a full history of when you took your medication (last 500 times per medication)
See a diarised list of all medication taken by date.
Share history of medication either individually or from diary via email or other standard sharing options you have available.
If you like this app please give it a rating/review.
If you have questions/issues please use the contact developer link to send an email, I cannot reply to questions in comments. If you encounter a force close please use the report button, it provides valuable information for a fix to be found quickly.
If you would like Medi Droid translated into your own language please help via this link http://www.getlocalization.com/medidroid/
** IMPORTANT **
When installing new versions ensure you open Medi Droid to get the alarms reset, Android OS kills any existing alarms for an app when re-installing. For this reason it is recommended you do not set this app to upgrade automatically.
If you upgrade your phone OS check the notifications are still set, some upgrades change the notification sounds and MediDroid will lose it's settings.
If you use a task killer add Medi Droid to it's ignore list to ensure you get notifications.
LED flash and Vibration features are only available if your device supports them (no LED on Nexus S, no Vibrate on Motorola Xoom for example)
Sorry this app cannot be moved to SD as it is a requirement that an app having alarms/run at phone start be on the phone for reliability.
As with all Android apps this app will not function if the phone is totally switched off or the battery is flat.
Supports a basically unlimited amount of medication with freely adjustable intervals between doses. All the most common dosage units are supported.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/12/04/new-app-helps-patients-manage-medications/
+The Next Web: http://thenextweb.com/apps/2013/03/13/medisafe-project/
+Pando Daily: http://pandodaily.com/2013/03/13/medisafe-helps-families-and-physicians-make-sure-those-pills-get-taken/
+Fast Company: http://fastcompany.com/3004985/app-prevents-4-cause-death-us
+Information week: http://informationweek.com/healthcare/mobile-wireless/medical-compliance-app-proves-power-of-f/240146390
+Med City News: http://medcitynews.com/2013/01/health-it-startup-claims-pillbox-app-has-boosted-adherence-rate-to-81-in-two-months/
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://insidemobileapps.com/2013/01/09/never-forget-your-meds-again-with-medisafe/
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
More from developer
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.