Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
tags: medication, medicine, medicament, pill, tablet, drug, preparation, schedule, timetable
You can’t miss medication anymore!
Here is an Android application that helps you track medication in your busy schedule. The application alerts the user through vibrator, sound/music, notifications etc. to take the medicines on time. It also reminds the user about medicine refill, when medicine stock is about to exhaust; and any expired medicine in stock. Application also helps you find nearest medical stores to refill the stock.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Dosecast is both flexible and easy-to-use, with all these features included in the free edition:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders with or without an internet connection. Dosecast also tracks the time zone you're in when travelling and adjusts reminders accordingly, so you get notified correctly no matter where you are. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you every few minutes until you respond.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: With Dosecast, set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted, even when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
A Premium edition is available for purchase, which adds even more features:
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, and liquid doses. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left! [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route. [Premium Version Only.]
★ Available with Premium Upgrade: CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due. [Premium Version Only.]
Please note that purchases of the Premium Edition can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
---> Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication right now!
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
---> Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again!
• Visual and super easy to handle.
• Synchronizes the family pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what meds are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
---> Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore!
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
Why do we need these permissions?
Medi-Safe is a family medication reminder. In case a family member forgets his medication, MediSafe sends push notification to you and offers you to intervene. "Find accounts" permission is required for push notification system to function properly.
We offer you to send an text (SMS), call or email. This is why we need the call or text permission.
When you add a med-friend (usually a family member) we offer you to choose his contact from your contact list, that's why we need the contact list permission.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
MediSafe Project Team
- Take a picture instead of typing the medication name, or vice versa, or both.
- Automatic & regular re-reminders with adjustable snooze interval until taken
- Auto-updating home screen widget with "Take early" button when it's approaching time to take, and "Take now" button when missed
- Built-in schedules / recalls previous choices - for quick setting
- Full reminder screen with pictures and/or text when it's time to take, showing all meds to be taken then on one page. Option to have them on separate pages.
- Reminder sound can be set to any ringtone (long) or notification (short) sound on your phone
- Sound off in silent mode
- Vibrate can be set to repeat, one-shot, or off, with adjustable duration.
- Touching any reminder screen stops sound/vibration
- Status bar notifications at the same time
- Re-reminds if not taken after an adjustable time interval, for all meds. Puts these with other scheduled meds if their alarm times coincide.
- All alarms survive even if phone was restarted, switched off, battery ran out or battery was removed, for any duration.
- Alarms take daylight savings time into account
- Tapping home screen widget brings up meds in order of time to be taken, earliest first, with "Take now" buttons for meds that have been missed (at the top) and "Take early" buttons for meds whose times are approaching, and an "Add new med" button.
- Edit/delete med by long press
- Settings available via menu/options on the same ("My meds") screen
For basic instructions see screenshots. Please use this page as reference.
Just tapping buttons to save your log! You can also save notes, the time you take medicines and when you go to hospitals for exams. It has an alarm setting too!
You can backup, send and retrieve your data via "Gmail" and "Google Drive" by using "Export Cloud" function! ＊Medication Log Wiz does not sync with Google Calendar.
Medication Log Wiz Howto Guide
１）"Setting": Set the starting week of the calendar etc…
---medicine name:Default is ON here. When you tick the checkmark, when you change the name of the medicine, the change will not be effected the past data. When it is OFF, the change will be effected the past data as well.
---Import SD card: Import data from SD card.
---Export SD card: Export data to SD card.
---Export Cloud:You can backup data to Google Drive and Dropbox.＊Please install either software from the market.
３）"Password": Set the password.
４）"Copy to SD card": Copy the data to internal and external SD card.
５）"Alarm":Set volume and sound.
６）"Recovery": Use this function when you want to retrieve the previous data. ＊Please note that the current data will be deleted when you use this function.
＊How to save medications
１）The initial screen is the calendar.
Save your medications first by tapping the lower area where it says "Save your medication!".
２）Move to Tag screen.
Open Medicine Registration screen by tapping the tag with plus button.
---Medication:Enter the name.
---Memo:Save a memo.
---Icon:Select one mark of the medicine.
---When do you take?:Select the start date and the end date.
---Week:Select the week( If you take them on an irregular base.).
---Day Interval:Select the day interval from Everyday, every second day and every three days.
---Select when you take the medicines (Morning/Noon/Night/Before bed).
---Select when you take them before/between/after the meal. Or, If the medication is a pill-in-the-pocket, select "potion".
---Alarm:Set the alarm. Tick the checkmarks otherwise it will not work.
３）Return to the calendar after you save the medicines. You can confirm the marks on the date.
４）Saved data will be appeared in the lower area of the calendar.
＊Tap the lower area of the calendar to save the time you take the medications.
１）Move to Medicine Tag. Tap "All Select" when you want to save the time at one tap.２）Tick the checkmarks one by one when you want to save the time separately.
３）When you save the time, Circle marks will be appeared on the screen. Tap one of them.
４）When tapping a circle mark, it chenges to triangle and X mark. You can use the triangle the situation like, you took the medication but not on time for example. You can use them as you like.
５）Edit the time with the button shows the time on it.
６）Tap the pencil button! You can save a note for the medication. Return to the list with Save button.
Tap List Tag!
Move to Medication List screen.
１）Press and hold to change the sequence.
Tap Hospital tag!
１）Medical examination:Tick the checkmark when you go to hospital then a hospital mark will be displayed on the calendar.
２）Date of next checkup:Save the next visit. Select the date.
３）Appoint:Save the time.
４）Memo:Save a memo.
＊You can confirm the hospital mark on the date.
１）Tap the arrow in the middle of the calendar to switch to a full-screen.
１）Help：Move to the description webpage of GalleryApp.
２）Market：An Introduction of GalleryApp's other apps.
＜Bottom's buttons from the left＞
１）Today：Return to today's date.
２）Left/Right ：Move the date right and left.
３）List：Move to List screen.
１）Middle button:Tap this button to see all the contents at one tap.
２）Left arrow:Displays the previous month.
３）Right arrow：Displyas the next month
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
-Create, edit, delete medication reminders.
-Reminder intervals. e.g: every 3 hours sounds an alarm.
-Reminders have four type of alarms: Intervals, Intervals with initial hour, specific hour and specific alarms.
-Select days that the alarms will sound.
-Can set an alert. If you wish that the reminder sounds minutes or hours before.-
-Activate or deactivate reminders.
-Sleep mode, Can choose range where the reminders will not sound (just for reminders).
-Create, edit, delete medications.
-Create, edit, delete appointments.
-Activate or deactivate appointments.
-Can set an alert for appointment, up to two days.
-Settings, can changes application's settings like activate or deactivate sleep mode (Default deactivated), also the range of sleep mode, alarm duration among others.
and shows the prescriptions to be taken when the alarm occurs.
Times are entered in 24HR time format i.e. 13:00 would be
Times may be entered on new prescriptions either with a single
entered time, or with 1 - 4 checkboxes for morning, noon, evening and bedtime, which default to 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, and
20:00. These may be changed with the preferences menu.
You may also enter a preference for a sound file on SD card
which will be played when the alarm sounds.
1. Configurable reminders.
2. Convenient look of schedule, which is sorted as the alarms come.
3. Flexible schedule creation (manual time adjustment, by period or by predefined pattern. The last one is useful in case you have a mealtime schedule). It also includes a handy tool for calculating the number of receptions.
4. Statistics (number of skipped, taken and remained receptions).
5. Automatic reminder of the end of the treatment course.
6. Persistent and reliable alarms.
7. Configurable reminder repetitions.
8. Personal ringtones for reminders.
9. Archive for medications storage.
10. Possibility to set a medication effectiveness.
This app provides:
• Reminder alarms
• Onscreen widget
• List of upcoming medicines for the day
• History of taken medicines
Using this App you can store up to twenty prescriptions. At the scheduled time, it will notify you the relevant medicines to consume.
You can set alarms in either one-time or repeating patterns. Any hourly interval between alarms can be set. At the scheduled time, application will pop up a notification window with an alarm. You may select vibration or LED indication in addition to the alarm.
Following options available for customization:
• Alarm Music
• Vibration Pattern
• LED color
• Persisting or one time alarms
• Window or notification style alerts
Once you get the notification, you may accept, ignore, edit, or snooze. It will save the response in the history log for your future references. Help menu provides description on how to use the application.
• This app displays Ads.
• History log keep records when you are using window style only.
• History log keep records of latest 20 occurrences in the responded order. Sorting function is not available.
• When phone time is changed, application will not change alarm intervals until restart. Reset button at Help menu can be used to manually reset the alarms to new time.(for DST, needs to provide present date at schedule)
• Four alarm times per day per schedule is provided. However there is no limit for alarms per day, by creating more schedules and setting intervals.
• Above screens are taken using Android 4.1, lower versions have slight graphical variations.
• Alarms do not appear while phone is turned off.
• Phone mute status overrides the alarm sound settings.
• Application cannot import or export information.
Key words: pill reminder, medicine reminder, medication reminder
Uncertain took medicine yet?
Let this cute nurse to help you manage your medicines,
Remind your medication time,
And help you do medication records management.
Support language: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Looking for volunteers(unpaid) to help translate to other languages
More from developer
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the leading online drug information resource with over nine million unique visitors per month (ComScore, January 2013). Providing free, independent, peer-reviewed, and up-to-date information at both consumer and professional levels, Drugs.com empowers patients and caregivers to take charge of their health and be more informed than ever before.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.