WAGmob brings you SimpleNEasy, on-the-go learning app for "Project Management".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Project Management by following snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Project Management,
Role of Project Manager,
Project Scope Management,
Project Time Management,
Project Quality Management,
Project Cost and Risk Management,
Human Resource Management,
Writing Project Proposals and Business Plan,
PERT and CPM.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Constantly updated and expanded.
Project Management Lexicon covers several project management concepts:
• Project Scope Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Human Resources Management
• Project Communication Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Integration Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Critical Path Method
• Earned Value Analysis
It can be used as a memory refreshing reference by an expert Project management professional or as a simple, basic and handy quick reference for accomplishing a specific task by a novice Project manager.
These project management plan terms are categorized alphabetically to enable you to read on the fly whenever you are free.
The Main application is divided into 3 main modules:
1. Process Groups
The process group’s modules give you the pictorial view of a project workflow, with specific tasks listed for each process. The application lists out the tasks involved for these main processes in the workflow:
* Project Initiation
2. Knowledge groups
The Knowledge group pyramid has specific tasks defined for various critical areas of a project management categorized as follows:
* HR Resource management
* Quality management
This module is a handy list of very useful formulas, terminologies mostly used by project managers in their daily duties. The main categories includes:
* Relax reading/Miscellaneous
* High Level Project Management workflow
* Project Management calculations and formulas
* PM Terminologies
* Time management basics
* Cost management basics
* Scope management basics
* Risk management basics
* Resource management basics
* Network and Chart basics
PMP® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. Materials used in this application with the permission of PMI® Project Management Institute, Inc.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
The USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
2) Success of a project
3) Conventional Software Management
4) Iterative Model
5) Conventional Software Management Performance
6) Software Economics
7) Improving Software Economics
9) Improving Software Processes
10) Improving Automation Through Software Environment
11) Software Project Planning
12) Software Quality Management
13) Principles of conventional Software Engineering
14) Life Cycle Phases
15) The Artifacts set
16) Implementation set versus Deployment set
17) Test Artifacts
18) Engineering Artifacts
19) Management Artifacts
20) Checkpoints of the Process
21) Major Milestones
22) Minor Milestones
23) Periodic Status Assessment
24) Evolutionary Work Breakdown Structure
25) Planning Guidelines
26) The Cost And Schedule Estimate Process
27) Iterative Process Planning
28) Project Organization and Responsibilities
29) Software Engineering Process Authority
30) Project Organizations
31) Software management team
32) Software Architecture Team
33) Software Development Team
34) Evolution of organizations
35) Levels of a process
36) Round Trip Engineering
37) Project Control and Process Instrumentation
38) Process Discriminants
39) Model-Based Software Architectures
40) Architecture: A Technical Perspective
41) Workflows of the Process
42) Iterative workflows
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Learn best practices for managing software development projects from an unexpected but surprisingly relevant source: the producers of major motion pictures.
and other Computer and IT Field Students who want to make WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP for EVENT MANAGEMENT PROJECT
# Make your event success
# Pofile for event makers
# Discover great events
# creating your event
# design custom invitations
# sending invites
# manage bookings
# selling tickets
and other features.
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko
Keep your project on time, on track, and on target! This practical guide focuses on the core skills you need to manage any project with Microsoft Project.
Project management is a skill that can help you get ahead, and Project 2010 can make it easy for you to sharpen and demonstrate your project management skills. It includes tools to help you get organized so you can effectively manage a project's scope, deadlines, costs and resources.
This series of 4 covers project management fundamentals and how to use Project 2010 to plan your projects.
Once a project has been created and resources assigned, you need to track the project and create reports. In this lesson, you'll learn how to save a baseline of your project, enter progress data, print your plan and generate reports.
Each installment contains a featured lesson containing step by step instructions and best practices on key topics and functions.
Each lesson ends with an assignment, quiz and answer section.
Designed to follow the MBA syllabus for the professional qualification, each module is an additional aid to your study and complements your official study text.
This paper deals with tools and techniques that generate information needed for Project Management.
Over 300+ unique questions covering Multiple Choice, True/False and Missing Item format. Correct answers provided for each test.
This module covers:
Performance and Control
Project Management Tools
Project Teams & Stakeholders
The Project Life Cycle
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
This book teaches you how to use Microsoft Project 2007 for everything from setting budgets and tracking schedules to testing scenarios and recognizing trouble spots before your project breaks down.
More from developer
Contains some of the most famous fairy tales:
Goldilocks and the Three Bears (new)
Beauty and the Beast
The Ugly Duckling
Little Red Riding Hood
The Goose Girl
Babes in the wood
Snow White and the Seven Little Dwarfs
Princess Belle-Etoile (new)
The Frog Prince (new)
The Golden Goose (new)
Three Little Pigs (new)
Tom Thumb (new)
Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp (new)
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Cobbler, Cobbler, Mend My Shoe
Hickory, Dickory Duck
Eency Weency Spider
Jack and Jill
Little Miss Muffet
Mary Had a Little Lamb
One Two Buckle My Shoe
Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
and many more!!!
pages and other sites.
It is a collection of questions along with development scenarios that help to test an individual’s actual work experience. Each question is categorized
according to their difficulty level: easy, medium, difficult. You can also take the quiz by selecting the questions randomly.
The app deals with mainly SAP PI 7.1 and covers -
New topics like XML Validation, Enterprise Services, Integrated Configuration, Advanced Adapter Engine, Direct Communication and WS-Adapter.
Age old topics like Adapters in general and specific adapters, Mappings and its various types and general PI topics
This is a handy quick reference which you can refer to on the go while preparing for PI certifications or before an interview.
Post back if you can nail all the 40 ‘Difficult’ questions in one go!
You Need This App If You Are:
-A SAP PI consultant who is preparing for an interview and likes a challenge
-Any PI consultant who is preparing for PI certification
-Interested in refreshing your knowledge in PI
-A SAP PI consultant who requires a set of questions to conduct an interview
The content of this app has been developed by a SAP XI Certified Consultant with work experience of 8 years in XI and PI.
What Will You Learn?
The content has been specifically designed to focus on various topics in PI, how to test the fundamentals and also some very advanced topics.
The topics include the following:
16.Advanced Adapter Engine
The Druidendo Promise
Learn what you need to know when you need to know!
Learn on the go, anywhere and anytime.
Value for money: a lifetime of free upgrades on this course content
Make your learning fun and effective
Help Us Improve
We value your feedback– please write to us to share your feedback to make this app even better. If you have suggestions on possible topics in PI or if you
have any topic which you want Druidendo to cover in future apps, do write to us. You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know which brand is owned by whom?
Do you know which brand comes from which country?
Try our Car Logo quiz and test your knowledge! See if you can score 100%
If you like this quiz, click on the store icon to access many more interesting quizzes like Music Trivia quiz, Biology quiz etc. ALL FREE ! Whats more you can play all the quizzes from the same app. No need to install multiple apps.
If you are interested in creating quizzes like these, visit www.druidwiz.com.
For feedback and suggestions, email to email@example.com
The Lion and the Mouse
Belling the Cat
The Fox and the Grapes
The Goose that laid Golden Eggs
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf
The Wolf and the Crane
and many more.
Tags: Children bedtime stories, kids, nighttime, sleep, learn, read, reading habit
This App is specifically created to help applicants with admissions to ISB's Post Graduate Programme in Management. With the following features you can always carry essential admissions information at your fingertips.
Apply : Offline availability of essential information about PGP Programme and Admissions FAQs for anytime reference. Candidates can also login to their application site and get contact information of the Admissions department. The "Ask ISB" option lets anyone send direct query to ISB Admissions from the app.
Meet Us : Contains details of ISB Admissions Events and Webinar sessions
PGP Blog : Contains all the latest blogs from the office of the PGP Admissions Director. Once loaded these blogs are available offline for later reads.
Follow Us : Connect with ISB through its various social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
Videos : View hand picked videos helpful to candidates. You can watch all ISB videos through the Youtube channel in the "Follow Us" section
Call Us : One touch call option which directly calls the PGP admissions toll free helpline.
That was 2007. Little did they know that a lot of Bengalis in and around the area were looking for a ‘pujo of their own’. Joining hands to celebrate was thus just a matter of opportunity. As the volume of the crowd increased with every passing year, the need to formalize the group became necessary. Thus, was born Cyberabad Bangali Association (CBA).
Since the formation, the membership has grown by multiple folds and the frequency and extent of celebrations in various directions. Today, we not only host one of the better Sharadiya Utsabs in Hyderabad, but also engage in multiple events to uphold the culture and tradition of Bengalis. Some of these are our annual cultural event after the onset of the Bengali New Year, our annual ‘choruibhaati’ during the winters, Saraswati puja and ‘haat-e khori’ etc. We touch upon social causes of supporting the underprivileged through NGOs and lend our helping hand to make the world greener through this juvenile association.
Over the years, we have been successful in helping our fellow Bengalis find an environment similar to their homeland and ensure that their next generation stay acquainted with our rich culture and tradition. So, we urge you to join us and have fun while we... ‘Eat, Pray and Celebrate’ like a 16 anna Bangali.
Did you know that potato chips were an accidental discovery? Do you know how matches were discovered? Take this interesting quiz to know more.
This quiz will test your knowledge on 20 highly famous Discoverers and Inventors and their various accidental inventions and discoveries. Each question, at the end will also describe the story behind the invention or discoveries and how they became famous.
Features of druidwiz app are:
• Access to druidstore – this connects you to the store at www.druidwiz.com where different types of content like Quizzes, Books, References etc are available, all free.
• Download any content that you like
• Access to Mylibrary – You have your own “myLibrary” in the app. This section shows your collection of content that you have downloaded from druidStore.
• Automatic sync-ing facility - This will update your downloaded content when new version is published in druidstore
• User-friendly interface: the Druiwiz app supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the content, take notes for future reference and rapidly jump to a different section through the table of contents.
What are the different kinds of content that you can download from druidStore?
• You get access to different quizzes that will challenge your knowledge and will also help you learn new things. Like a quiz on different car logos from all over the world, quiz on countries and capitals of the world, etc
• You can choose from a plethora of books and references – like children’s bedtime stories, photography for beginners, etc
• You can download presentations like Book of Animals. The most special feature of a presentation is that you can put it in presentation mode and let it run like a slideshow
Like any content that you see? You can also create one at www.druidwiz.com