Drulapp (Drupal Login App)generates auth code similar to OTP based on rfc6238 to login into website built on Drupal CMS.
Website must have Drulapp module installed from https://drulapp.org and configured properly to support 2step authentication.
- Both SSL and Non-SSL methods are supported.
- Works offline until account's validity time expires.
- Crucial data to/from phone/server is Encrypted using Sha256.
- Can add Multiple domain with multiple accounts.
- Login with only email oppose to Drupal where it allows only username by default
- Local notification alert for expired accounts.