The tune-bot tuning calculator will help you determine the notes and frequencies to reach your perfect sound. Based on your drums and your personal preferences the tune-bot will provide recommended settings based on musical intervals. You can then use the tune-bot drum tuner to tune your drums to these exact settings. Also you can experiment with other tunings and try some of our “pro tunings” from the various tune-bot artists. After you’ve tuned your set to your liking you can save the pitches of all your drums to allow you to quickly re-tune to the same sound over and over again. No more guesswork!
The tuning calculator app includes:
• Drum-Set calculator
• Snare Drum calculator
• Bass Drum calculator
• Single-Tom calculator
• Store and Recall of multiple Drum-Sets
• Pro Tunings from tune-bot Artists
• Tuning Guide
• Tuning Videos
*THIS IS NOT A DRUM TUNER! It is a tool intended to be used with the tune-bot drum tuner.
**The tune-bot drum tuner is available worldwide in music stores and online. See www.tune-bot.com for a list of dealers.
(!!) NOTE: this application is free to download, but will only work for a limited amount of time before you will have to activate it through a small one-time in-app purchase fee (~3EUR). Besides giving you a chance to try the app before you buy it, this was also the only way (due to technical constraints of the Play Store) to be able to give away this app for free to all existing gStrings users with paid content.
The app measures sound pitch using your phone's microphone, letting you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, ukulele, piano, even wind instruments to name a few that have been tested).
1. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies, e.g. A440 > A443),
2. different temperaments (pythagorean, bagpipe, etc.),
3. custom user-defined temperaments,
4. different note namings (English, Latin, Hindustani),
4. a nonlinear scale,
5. microphone sensitivity setup,
6. pitch pipe.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try this!
Thank you note: most of the historic temperaments were included courtesy of NetCat AG.
Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
Easy to use drum kit:
- Classic drums
- Electric drums
- Other sounds (musical instruments, voices of people, animals, birds)
- A simple musical effect that makes thousands sounds from hundred that available.
Welcome to the DrumCoach for Jazz, Blues, Gospel, Soul, Country, Klezmer and Shuffle!
DrumCoach - the no. 1 for drummer.
Powered by: Pearl, Paiste, Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound, drum4fun
With this, you'll own them all.
Here some votings:
!! 5 stars from U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine + drumheads!! magazin.
Review: U.S. Modern Drummer Magazine 4/2012:
That's new and really good stuff for each drummer, teacher and pupils! The DrumCoach App offers more than 300 rhythms in top quality and more than 120 really good play-alongs. The app also includes the most importent background info for each featured genre, plus valuable tips on playing, tuning, and other topics. A metronome is provided as well.
*****give me more, great playalongs*****
*****really good stuff, fantastic*****
The DrumCoach for maximized Drum Practice...that’s what it is! Our DrumCoach series of high quality inspirational and educational drum grooves and playalongs are created to help you, to take your playing to the next level!
The DrumCoach 1 features 100 rhythms from Jazz (with example of "take five" and many, many more), Blues, Klezmer, Shuffle, Country&Western, Rock'n'Roll, Surf Musik, Gospel and Soul.
Songs: This app contains over 25 exclusive songs (PlayAlongs) composed to feature the main characteristics of the respective styles. The PlayAlongs were composed by contemporary top musicians, like Yogi Jockusch (Tarzan, Lion King, ABBA-musicals), germans N° 1 in percussion and Mathias Kastner and Tobias Lange aswell, germans most wanted arrangeur!
You can simultaneously listen to a rhythm and see its notation. The i – Button will take you to the most important historic and musical informations.
Further more you’ll find valuable tips for playing, basic information on drum set tuning for the respective style and the most important listen-to’s.
This app furthermore provides a metronome, to help you practise.
Also for guitar and keyboard player it is very useful - you can jam to every style!
- multimedial learning,
- up to date,
- stylistically confident,
- a lot of fun to play with the songs,
- move forward,
- duties to others,
- specialist contact person,
- pay one times learn and teach over years
Powered by: Alesis, Numark, Agner Sticks, Drums&Percussion, DrumXound
- fifteen lessons
- fifteen quizzes
These exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for the Drum Set:
- Rock Pop
- Blues Rock
- Latin Music
On each Lesson you will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats and the notes on the staff. You can listen just to the Drum Set by clicking on the light blue button or you can listen to the whole band by clicking the dark blue button.
On each Quiz you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences that are marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 10 right guesses per Quiz. We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a score minimum of 8 per Quiz.
It is possible to practice while watching the music score.
☆Even if you don't have the knowledge that can read music score, you can make a score.
☆if you feel bothersome when creating the drum score, it is possible to copy and paste the phrase.
☆if you have the tablet or bigger smartphone , you can practice , watching Drum Score Creator.
・BPM - Between 60-210
・Volume - Each drum instrument (between 0-1)
☆For automatically scrolling a A screen,you can practice while watching the music score.
☆Sharing Drum Score.
Can be upload the score you made and sharing the score. And you can download the score everyone made.
☆Can be added Double Line
*Not supported to Web Upload for now version 2.1.2.Thank you for your understanding.
★ Ver2.2.2 New feature.Can be cooperation with new app *Guitar with Drum*.
☆Also you can use along with guitar or bass.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance
Winner of "Best App of the Year" from DRUM Magazine !
Drum Guru delivers drum lessons with high-quality video and audio, coupled with music notation and unique practice features so drummers can use the app in the practice room. These tutorials are grouped into “packs” that you can download from our catalog. Currently, we offer lessons from drumming legends such as Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Mike Portnoy, and Chad Smith, David Garibaldi, George "Spanky" McCurdy and Mike Manigini with more coming weekly.
• Drum lessons in all styles delivered by the expert Drum Guru team and the world’s best-known drum celebrities.
• High-quality videos demonstrating each lesson with a "half-speed" option to really see what is going on
• Lessons from Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Chad Smith, Mike Portnoy, and others!
• Music notation/transcription of each lesson that can be viewed while watching the video.
• Interactive practice mode, which plays back the notation, and can be started/stopped, practiced with or without a click, looped, and played back at different tempos for practice.
• Lessons divided into packs of 8-10 lessons each, categorized by ability level and style.
• All original content designed specifically for this app.
The grooves are divided in categories, so that you can easily select your genre and the speed to play your track.
Thanks to the organized and intuitive interface it’s possible to explore and choose among the tens available samples, the latter continues to increases and been updated.
The result is an incredible handy and useful app dedicated to any musicians would join this new experience.
Even train the sense of rhythm alone is good, it is also good to instead of drummer in the session,
Can be used anytime, anywhere, definitive edition of the Android app "MetroDrum" appeared!
· 40 can be selected or more patterns!
- All you have to do is! Just press the Play to select the pattern!
· BPM corresponds to a range of 60-300!
· BPM other up and down buttons of one, can be changed in the three types of direct input, tap!
· ON / OFF of the pre-count function can be selected!
And stop when the fill-in can also be selected!
MetroDrum / Metro drum / drum / Metronome / Drum / Metronome
This app explains the below contents.
[Introduction and Column]
Introduction to the developer
Introduction to the App
Form and grip
Stroke basic practise
What is rudiments?
Single stroke 4
Single stroke 7
Swiss army triplet
Introduction to drumset
Left Foot Ghost Motion
Rim Shot, Cross Stick
4, 8, 16Beat intermediate
4 way Independence
One Handed Roll
Double Bass Drum
about song copy
That Thing You Do - The Wonders
Wild World - Mr. Big
The best Tabla for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ HD quality graphics
■ sound effects
■ tap pressure
■ tap aftertouch
■ sensor pitch change
■ sensor volume change
■ integrated recorder
■ tracks load & save
■ drum animations
■ vibration feedback
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen mode
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
Preset drum machine (also programmable) for live playing with your preferred musical instrument.
Drummer friend plays the drums as a real drummer using different samples at different velocity and even different samples at the same velocity, simulating left-right hand and different touch.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
Could be that with low memory heap gingerbread devices only most important multilayer sounds will be loaded.
If you have high end device please consider Drummer Friend HD with 4 extended drums kits!!
- 120 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions using 222 samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- 2 drums kits
- multilayer/multisample of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, stick, toms)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- editor that allows to modify existing rhythms and create new ones
- possibility of send and share your rhythms
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
112 presets rhythms are:
12/8, 16 beat, 8 beat, afro, around, back beat, ballad, beat 6/8, beat 6/8 2,
blues bossanova, blues bossanova 2, boogie, bop,
bossanova 1, 2, 2 var, brush,
break, cha cha, cha cha cha, dance 1,2, disco 1, 2, 3, dubstep
hip hop 1,2,3,4,5, funk 1, 2, 3, fusion, fusion jazz,
groove 6/4 jazz, latin 1, 2, 3, flamenco, smooth 1
modern bossa, pop 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, pop slow 1, pop slow 2,
rock 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8, rock hard, rock terzine,
rumba 1, 2, 3, reggae 1,2, samba 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
salsa hit, salsa (2-3 clave), salsa (2-3 tick), salsa (3-2 clave),
shuffle, strange, soft march, songo 1, songo 2, slow roll 6/4, stevie 1,
swing 1, 2, 3 (3/4), 4, 5, 6, 7 ride, 8 half time,
take 5/4, tango 1, 2, techno, tr808 bossa a, tr808 bossa b, tr808 rock, waltz 1, 2, 3 jazz
world (disable limiter) ,
beguine, bossanova 3, joget 1,2, latin sunday, pop 6, reggae 3, reggae 4 boogie, whisky, wind beat, jazz fiesta, jazz funk
To modify an existing rhythm select it from main app and touch the edit checkbox,
then the rhythm editor will be started and show four tracks of events view with some controls in the upper part of screen.
Every quarter note is divided by 24 ticks, at 12th ticks we have an 1/8 note, at 6Th ticks a 1/16 note, at 3 ticks 1/32 note, at 2 1/32 triplet, at 1 tick 1/64 triplet.
You simply touch a + symbols or an existing sound and the app show you a dialog for add, modify or clear an event.
On the selection list in the main screen the user sequences are written in blue bold style.
User sequences are stored in /drummerfriend/usersequences.xml that is a xml format file.
You can share your sequences with another user (that must have drummer friend ver 1.2 or above) sending this file as attachment with Gmail.
When the user receive and views this attachment from Gmail using drummer friend, sequences will be imported.
- 16-bit drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Retro A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.