It's easy to accidently send a text to the wrong person when drinking, drunk texting your boss, drunk dialling an ex or drunkenly texting a friend are all potentially embarrassing situations.
Now with Stop Drunk Texting you can select up to 6 contacts to temporarily remove from your contacts list, preventing you from sending embarrassing texts when drunk.
Simply select your 6 contacts and then block them, you have 5 minutes to change your mind and then they will remain blocked until 7am the following morning.
The Stop Drunk Texting app replaces their mobile numbers in your contacts so you cannot text them.
Please note if the blocked contact sends a text to you then you will be able to read it and reply. You will also be able to text people if you remember the number, you'll need the Men In Black to wipe your memory to prevent this happening.
If there is enough demand we'll try to add new features to stop incoming texts from blocked contacts as well as preventing you typing in the number from memory, let us know if you'd find these or any other feature useful.
Blacklist Plus is an easy to use call blocker. You can add to the blacklist not only any contact or number from the calls and messages logs, but also the whole range of any phone numbers that begin with certain digits. Any numbers in any format, can be added to both the black and the white lists.
Blacklist Plus is a powerful call blocker. By using the whitelist and the various modes of blocking, you will have the opportunity to define precisely the circle of people who can get access to you. The scheduling option will also let you set the hours you want blocking activated and will prevent unexpected night calls from bothering you.
This call blocker also provides a whole range of options for managing the blocking, such as the option to block hidden numbers, as well as the option to turn off notifications and setup password protection (available only in the PRO version).
Blacklist Plus is a perfect call blocker that can instantly hang up unwanted calls or simply turn off their sound, depending on what block method you have selected. No matter what your choice is, your phone’s call log will be cleared of all traces of the blocked calls.
All the information regarding blocked calls is saved in the app’s log. You will be able to make calls without leaving the program. You can also turn off the calls blocking at any time, by selecting the appropriate block mode.
If you don’t want others to know about your blacklist and to be able to view the journal of blocked calls, use the password protection function (available only in the PRO version).
There are four block modes of call blocker:
- All except the whitelist
- All except contacts
- All numbers
Block method selection:
- Hang up
- Adding a range of numbers into the black and white lists
- Options for blocking calls
- Blocking hidden numbers
- Journal of blocked calls and messages
- Setting up a password (available in the PRO version)
- powerful call blocker
- very easy and stable
- a user-friendly interface
- a variety of settings
How to hide status bar icon?
You can hide status bar icon by unchecking "show status bar icon" option in the "Settings" tab of the application.
If you have any questions about the application, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
App type: Call blocker, Blacklist.
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
- Block SMS
- Block unknown numbers
A configurable (rule based) multi-purpose app that will prefix, suffix and/or replace numbers in your calls, provide customizable call notifications, call confirmations, auto handle calls, whitelist/blacklist numbers and more! All this is made on-the-fly based on your own set up rules. Just mix and match conditions and actions as you like!
You no longer need to manipulate or change your contact list just because your calling plans or habits change.
The rules in Prefixer are set up using a number of conditions and actions that are easy to configure, enable and disable.
When the condition(s) in a rule apply – the action(s) are executed.
Supported rule conditions:
✓ Number pattern recognition using regular expressions (incl. expression templates and a regular expression cheat sheet)
✓ Include/exclude secret and unknown numbers
✓ Contact list existence
✓ Contact labels (ex. Home, Work, Mobile...)
✓ Contact group member (ex. Family, Friends, Coworkers...)
✓ Roaming status
✓ WiFi connected/disconnected
✓ Day of week
✓ Time of day
Supported rule actions:
✓ Add prefix
✓ Add suffix
✓ Remove characters
✓ Replace removed character(s).
✓ Add original/manipulated number to call log
✓ Lookup contact (caller id)
✓ Call confirmation - basic, manual, password protect, auto reject and challenge mode (party mode/drunk blocker)
✓ Auto handle calls - auto answer, auto answer via speaker phone, deny & silence call
✓ Personal call notifications with your own configurable vibration patterns, text, font sizes, alignment, colors etc.
Prefixer also contains an on/off widget for your home screen.
Great for country codes, calling cards, access numbers, phone extensions, SIP dialing, Google Voice, Skype to go, PBX, Centrex solutions, FRITZ!Box, speed dialing, call confirmation, the problematic Facebook contact sync and similar!
You can add and share rules with your friends by using and scanning QR codes, web links or by file (*.prfxr). Complete rule sets can be exported/imported to and from file.
Prefixer currently supports these languages:
* temporary disabled while being retranslated for Prefixer 2.0.
Join the Prefixer Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100517633555933616775 to discuss, download and share rules with other Prefixer users!
About in-app purchases:
Prefixer is free to use, but comes with some limitations unless supportively unlocked by an in-app purchase. A maximum of one (1) rule for outgoing calls and one (1) rule for incoming calls will be able to be triggered until app is unlocked.
Please note! If you want to use the widget, install Prefixer directly on the phone (not SD). Otherwise the widget will be removed when enabling USB mass storage and not available until you reboot your system again (the same goes for every app with widget and A2SD functionality).
How it works and why should i need it?
Well if you don't have credit you can't call.
Nasty Blocker blocks people in a new way , it answers and then hangup really fast, making the caller spend money each time. Eventually he will stop calling since he is out of credit, pretty nasty!.
Works perfectly in countries where phone call bills are high.
Works great keeping stalkers , ex boyfriends/girlfriends away.
This program is under the GPLV2 license and is free as in freedom :)
Select contacts you shouldn't text when you're drunk. To regain access, pass a typing test in 30 seconds. You have 2 tries.
If you fail the test, you're probably drunk, so we prevent you from texting that contact for 4 hours.
Drunk Lock prevents you from accidentally sending a drunk text or making a drunk dial when you are intoxicated. In order to turn the application off you must answer a series of basic math problems. You can select to display easy, average, hard, or college level math questions in the settings. If you get any of the questions wrong, you must try again.
* View your most recently added contacts. This can come in handy in the scenario that you get a number the night before and are unable to remember the person's name.
* Block all text messages and any application on your phone. Below is are apps that you could be blocking!
- Go SMS Pro
- Google Hangouts
- Handcent SMS
- Chomp SMS
This app is meant to stop you from drunk dialing or drunk texting. A widget is also available that allows you to easily turn Drunk Lock on or off. You will still be able to make emergency calls while Drunk Lock is active.
Download Drunk Lock Pro for even more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duesmobile.drunklockpro
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/drunklock
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drunklock
The latest update refreshes the UI to better conform to updated Android standards. Now it's even simpler to schedule text messages!
By default you can send messages based on a 15 minute interval, however if you prefer a different spacing you can change it in the settings menu.
Sent messages will be logged to your default messages app. That way you'll never forget what you said.
If you find issues please email me, don't put them in the comments. I cannot respond to comments, but I will fix issues that come to me via email. :)
Some comments have claimed this will send spam messages. THE APP WILL NOT SEND SUCH MESSAGES. If you are getting that it is from some other app. That type of behavior is against Google play policy, and I do not engage in that sort of thing. The only messages that will be sent are ones that you schedule.
This is a free app, I make no warranties regarding it.
- READ CONTACTS: This is used purely so you can choose from your existing contacts when sending a message.
- SEND SMS: This is obviously required to send out SMS Messages.
- START AT BOOT: This is so the application can continue to send messages that have previously been scheduled for after your phone restarts.
- INTERNET: This is a free ad-supported application. Internet access is used *ONLY* for ads.
NEW v 1.4
- WAKE LOCK (Prevent device from sleeping): This ensures that messages go out at the time that they are scheduled, and not delayed if the device happens to be in a CPU idle sleep.
- WRITE SMS: This is for the new experimental feature to log the SMS messages to your default SMS app.
- READ SMS: This is required and used ONLY for the new experimental feature so that SMS messages can be added to your regular SMS app.
NEW v. 1.7
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Required by LG to solve some force-close issues.
With Whoscall, you can instantly identify the source of calls and text messages even if the caller's number is not in your contact list. Whoscall also helps you block specific numbers.
Our global database provides more than 600 million numbers. Using Whoscall, more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 500,000 malicious calls are blocked by users everyday. Start protecting your phone communication now!
★ One of the Best Apps of 2013 on Google Play in 8 countries ★
★ "Helps Users Avoid Spam Calls" -TechCrunch ★
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
Whether you're in a movie, driving, or just tired of people bothering you - you can give your phone a rest without feeling bad.
The easy to use timer will also help you to shut it off at the right time - keeping you in control of your phone and how and when you actively communicate.
With Safest Text(SMS) Auto Reply you will be able to answer all incoming text messages and missed phone calls automatically with a custom reply message that you create.
No subscription necessary.
It's totally FREE!
* Timer Delay for response
* Control number of responses to send to a contact
* Auto response SMS shows up in conversations.
* Filters most text-bots
* Auto Text
* Silence settings for calls or text messages.
* Auto respond to missed phone calls
It can wait! Communication is important to all of us, increasingly so with our text messages and phone calls.
SMS Text Auto Reply also responds when it's closed so it's battery friendly.
Text and Missed Phone Call Auto Response that ALWAYS WORKS.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, QuickTouch:
-GO SMS -> Settings -> Advanced Tab -> Receive Settings -> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Disable
-QuickTouch -> Works with no adjustments
Suggestions or Tech Support:
Tips for any android app:
Try re-installing before reporting problems.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
----- FEATURES -----
★ New unique challenges each week
★ Compare your solutions online with the rest of the world
★ Hall of Fame with the top players in the galaxy
★ Different levels of challenges from novice to expert
★ Countless hours of addictive gameplay
★ Exercises your brain to think faster and more efficiently
----- GAMEPLAY -----
There are 5 droids in the game with different colors (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red and Black). Any of the droids can be moved horizontally or vertically, and they do not stop until they reach an obstacle - either a wall or another droid.
In each challenges one of the droids is selected as the "Chosen one" and number of space items is placed on the map. You need to move the chosen droid over the items to pick them all up.
When you have all the items you have to guide the chosen droid to the spaceship as quick as possible.
----- CHALLENGES -----
Each week new challenges are generated at the Escaping Droids site and downloaded to your android device. When you solve a challenge your solution will be compared against solutions from other players from all around the globe!
Will your solution be the best one?
A solution consist of a sequence of moves and are compared in the following way
1: Number of moves (less is better)
2: Number of squares traveled (less is better)
3: Time used (less is better)
----- BETA -----
This is a free public beta version of Escaping Droids and it's still under development. If you find bugs, spelling errors or have any other feedback please report it by sending an e-mail or posting a comment.