Complex protection from all kinds of threats for mobile devices, Anti-virus for TV sets, media players, and game consoles based on Android TV.
The product is free for 14 days; after that you need to purchase a commercial license valid for a year or more.
Use Dr.Web Security Space for Android for free with the purchase of Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus for PC/Mac.
Features and Advantages
• Quick and full file system scanning; scanning of individual files and folders upon a request.
Real-time scanning of a file system.
Unlocking of data from ransomware Trojans and data safety with no need to pay a ransom to cybercriminals. Even when a phone is fully blocked, even by blockers unknown to the Dr.Web virus databases.
• Detection of new, unknown malicious programs using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Moving of detected threats to the quarantine; restoration of files.
Password protection of the Anti-virus settings and access to applications
Minimal load on the operating system.
• Discreet use of battery resources.
• Traffic saving due to a small size of the virus database updates.
• Detailed statistics.
A convenient and informative widget on a device home screen.
Restricts access to unwanted Internet resources.
Blocking of websites that distribute viruses.
Blocking according to subject categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
White and black lists of websites
Access only to websites from the White list
Protects application from an unauthorized access and the Anti-virus settings—from unwanted changes by outsiders and children.
Blocking of access to applications.
Blocking of Dr.Web settings modification.
• Runs diagnostics, exposes security issues and proposes their solutions.
Controls network activity of applications.
• Filtering of external network traffic of applications, that are installed on a device, and system applications—according to a user choice (Wi-Fi, network) and configurable rules (according to IP addresses and/or ports, entire networks, address ranges);
• Monitoring of current and already transferred traffic—with information on addresses/ports connected by applications and on incoming and outgoing traffic;
• Detailed logs.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.