You could edit the blacklist and view the history for the safe mode.
When you need to turn off the safe mode,it will ask you to finish a calculation.
Type the answer in the blank and submit.
There are three times you could try.If you don't give the right answer in this three times, you could not turn it off.
When you try to close it again,it will tell you too many time attemping.
To get started, select contacts to add to your blacklist (by using the "Edit Blacklist" option in the menu).
Then you can start SafeMode by pushing the "Start SafeMode" button. This will ask you for a time at which SafeMode will turn off automatically.
Until the time selected, the contacts in your blacklist will be unavailable so that you cannot call, text, email, or IM them.
Even if you remember your contacts' numbers, attempts to call or text them will still be blocked!
To turn off SafeMode early, you may push the "End SafeMode" button. This will require you to prove sobriety, then turn off SafeMode.
You can see what you did while SafeMode was on in the "History" section and you can ask your friends to come get you with a previously createdtemplate using "Find Me."
Now then, enjoy your party!
While uninstalling,please follow the below steps according to your condition.
1.If you have activated the applications,please go to Settings first.Click Location & Security --->Select administrator device and deactivate the app.
Then you could uninstall it following the usual steps.
2.However,if you don't activate the app,it is easier to uninstall.
No more need to deactivate it.You could unintall it directly.
If you have any problem or suggestion,please contact us via email.
When you do not have a ear piece, do you find it troublesome to press the speakerphone button during a call ?
It could be dangerous to get around those problems while you are driving !
Drive Mode from Jasitc was designed to solved the above problems.
Application that reads received text messages and automatically answers your calls with the speakerphone on, useful to avoid distraction while driving your car.
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
This application is designed for the secure storage of private information, such as files, passwords, data for bank accounts and everything else whatever one likes.
All your data and files inside the safe are protected by 256-bit AES encryption: no one can see or listen it (except you, of course). If you decide that your old password is discredited, recode the entire base with a new password.
To create a card, use ready-made templates or create your own. Share and/or set templates of other users.
Set the icons to the cards from preset gallery, download additional packages of icons or create your own.
Securely view embedded images with the integrated viewer: without writing to flash.
Use a simple navigation through the tree or use the quick search for the desired card or file. Move and copy the card between the folders. Customize interface and behavior of the application to fit your preferences.
Any files within the application and outside can be added to the Safe by means of function «Share» or «Send». Create and restore backups of your data directly on your mobile device. Synchronize database directory between multiple devices through cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S), by a separate module), synchronize with an unlimited number of desktop versions.
* Multilingual support for English, Deutsch, Español, Русский, Українська
* Support for light and dark themes
* Manual sorting of lists
* Template-independent cards
* Import from HandySafe, Pocket, KeePass2, LastPass, SafeWallet, SPB Wallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), eWallet (via SafeWallet, see HOWTO http://goo.gl/gfbNKm), Password Saver 4.x
* Synchronization to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, Yandex.Disk, FTP(S) (separate module)
* User icons can be removed and replaced, downloadable additional packages of icons
* Multiple operations with the objects inside the Safe tree
* Insert multiple files to the Safe with directory structure
* Compact layout of lists
* Copying the cards fields values through the area of notifications
* Insert (upload) files to the Safe from any external application
* Download and upload templates
* Graphic key and embedded PIN-keyboard to open Safe
* The ability to change the size of text in the application
* Support Trash: move to trash instead of immediately deleting
* Built-in image & text viewer
* Favourites / Recent and Frequently viewed lists
* Support of shortcuts to folders, cards and files
7 DAYS TO TEST THE APPLICATION.
IF THE SPECIFIED TIME YOU WILL FIND THAT THE APPLICATION IS NOT FOR YOU - PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL, WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY!
Desktop version for MS Windows XP and above can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/desktop/
Embedded and custom templates can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/templates (only in Russian for now, sorry)
Additional icon-packs can be downloaded here: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/iconpacks
If you have any questions, please review FAQ section: http://safebox.zholdak.com/en/f-a-q/
Please, address your questions and requests to the author: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended to leave the automatic mode switched on, because in this way the app will start when connected to external power and stop on disconnect and won't consume any battery. You can use the manual mode to ensure your device won't go to sleep even if the screen goes off in case you are streaming a movie to your HDTV or running background tasks.
Completely free (also no ads are included)!
If you have force stopped the application, the system unregisters the broadcast receiver and the service cannot be started automatically when the charger is connected. You have to open the application manually so the broadcast receivers are registered again. Please check if there is a notification for the ongoing service in order to be sure that the app is running
WAKE_LOCK - prevent device from sleeping while charging.
BATTERY_STATS - check the current battery state.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - receive the "boot completed" message, so the application can check if the power is connected on boot and start if neccessary
- user can be alerted via vibrate, voice alerts or by flashing the speed dial
- displays a nice speedometer and a compass
- automatically starts in background if docked in the car
- change units to kmh or mh
It can send SMS's, Call, start Gps, Receive calls and SMS's. Just push one button (which is big therefore you won't have to look at the screen) and say either "Call", "SMS", or "Gps" and follow audio instructions.
"DriveMode" enables you to contact all your friends while driving safely!!!
(1) Please run app first time before trying it out during driving, in order to initialize basic apps that the app uses.
(2) Very recommended to read tutorial before using "DriveMode".
Please contact us upon any problems or ideas on: email@example.com
If you find this app helpful please rate it 5 stars.
Text message sample:
Sorry, I'm busy now. I'll be available around 09:40PM.
+ The App sends a text message to callers when you're busy.
+ You can include the time you'll become available in the text message.
+ You can customise the message.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for any possible damage or loss that are caused by this App.
+ The developer will take no responsibility for contents of advertisement.
- Isn't there any time of being surprised to always drive the car? Slack of a momentary mind leads to an accident.
If the instant is transposed to a number? Let's reconfirm a number by an application.
- By inputting speed and choosing conditions from a list, the result of four items of [speed per second], [free running distance], [braking distance], and [stopping distance] is obtained.
* OVER 30 MILLION USERS, 1.5 BILLION POTENTIAL DISTRACTED DRIVING INCIDENTS PREVENTED
* MASHABLE’S BEST MOBILE APP and CONSUMER ELECTRICS SHOW (CES) BEST MOBILE APP
* ALSO FEATURED ON CNN, CNET, ABC, FOX, TECHCRUNCH, & MORE
Listen to SMS, listen to email, listen to TXT messages. DriveSafely® Pro reads text messages, SMS and emails aloud and lets you respond by voice.
Pro features include:
-Announcement of texter's name
-iSpeech’s Human sounding male and female text to speech voices
-Adjust speed of text to speech voice
-Change the read speed of incoming messages
-Auto launch of application on detection of Bluetooth headset or Car Dock
-Shake to stop reading message
-Speak incoming tweets with text to speech
-iSpeech voice recognition of spoken messages through dictation
-Speech recognition playback with iSpeech text to speech for preview
-Up to 500 words read per message
-Human text to speech voices available in US English, UK English, LA Spanish, FR French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Catalan, French Canadian, Danish, Australian English, CA English, SP Spanish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portugal Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Cantonese Chinese and Finnish
-More features available soon
Benefits of using DriveSafe.ly
-Drive carefully on the road with txt (SMS) speaking, hands-free solution
-Listen to your incoming messages in real-time
-Keep your hands on the wheel instead of texting
-Increase the safety of others by not txting while driving
-Let DriveSafe.ly read your messages out loud and respond by voice
DriveSafe.ly is powered by iSpeech, a text to speech and speech recognition cloud. To speech-enable your apps, visit iSpeech.org/developers.
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
“Flawless app! … Love it!” – Kristin
“Best security app available!” – Daryl
“This app is excellent for protecting your phone if it is stolen” – Brittney
“Nothing better than this app to see who’s trying to get on your phone” – Daniel
“This may turn out to be the BEST expense you will ever make if you lose your phone” – Eric
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
Also with a safety blinking light mode, to improve visibility when walking/cycling in the dark.
- Maximum screen brightness
- Uses LED/xenon flash as light source, if available
- No ads
- Screen stays on when the app runs
More from developer
• For Bed Time: Late-night texting is a common cause for sleep deprived teens. Get notified when your teen is using their phone instead of sleeping.
• For School: Is your child texting or playing games while in class? You're not alone! Get notified the next time your child uses the phone during class.
• Great for Study: Keep your children off the phone when they should be focusing on their studies.
School Zone Mode requires you to register for FREE on our website where you can then configure each device by setting specified block-out times when your child shouldn't be using their phone. It's that simple!