The application provides facility to view the screen of another device in your web browser over same wifi.
Just need to install the app in your phone and web browser on another device to share the screen, no need for any other software to install.
The application will connect using wifi and take iP address of your device.
The idea behind the app is to make it easy for the users to show their device screen during presentations and demos.
Fast and stable WiFi recommended because of high traffic and low network delay requirement. No Internet required, however, there must be a network connection between the client and the device.
The number of client connections is unlimited, but be aware that each of them requires some CPU resources and bandwidth to send data.
Application uses Android Cast feature and requires at least Android 5.0 to run.
1. This is not a real time streaming app. Expected delay is at least 0.5-1 second or more on slow devices, bad WiFi or on heavy CPU load by other apps.
2. This app is not designed for streaming video, especially HD video. Use Chromecast instead.
3. This app does NOT support SOUND streaming, because MJPEG does not support sound.
4. Some cell operators may block incoming connections to your device for security reasons, so, even if the device has an IP address from a cell operator, you may not be able to connect to the device on using this IP address.
5. Some WiFi networks (mostly public/guest) block connections between its clients for security reasons, so you may not be able to connect to the device via WiFi. For example, a laptop and a phone in this such a WiFi network will not be able to connect to each other.