DSA is a mobile and web sports participation management tool that assist athletes,
parents, coaches, and fans with their youth and amateur sports careers.
Not only does it assist with team scheduling, messaging, real time alerts and many other organizational features, DSA can help showcase and promote the athlete’s skills and ability
with its unique profile card display. With the news and media network feature, DSA is also a destination for all things youth sports. A one stop shop for everything youth sports. Athletes, parent and coaches are able to create a profile card that includes bio, stats, photo’s, video highlight, connect social media accounts, add news links and share them with friends, family, or anyone they want to showcase their talent to. Whether you are a proud parent, or want to brag to your friends the DSA profile card will help you display and share all of your accomplishments
and accolades in one easy to use application.
Communicate with team members with direct messaging or as a group in real time, never miss
a moment even if you are not there. Share team video and photos instantly, record and keep team and athlete’s custom stats. Check out the latest news and entertainment stories for youth and amateur sports, see interviews of the top athletes across all sports, learn tips from some of the top coaches, trainers and professional athletes DSA (Do Something Athletic) is not just a mobile and web application it’s a way of life for millions of people and DSA will help you manage, organize and promote your youth and amateur sports career. Link your family members to your account to get quick access to parents and siblings profile cards. Add your favorite athlete profile card to your deck to follow and receive alerts when they add or change their profile card. Collect and stay in contact with athlete and coaches from all over by saving them to your deck. Athletes of all ages can use DSA if you’re under the age of 14 you can have your parents to give permission for you to create an account. Invite your friends, family, co-workers and more to join your team as a fan so that they can stay up-to-date with scores, news, photos & videos and important information about the team. DSA will help your team run smoothly keep your fans and members informed collect and save you memories to share for years. DSA is the best way to manage not just your team but also your family and friends when it comes to their involvement in youth sports
Do Something Athletic !!!
• Team Schedule: Map Locations, dates and times, Task , volunteer, create events,
games, practices and share with the team. Check player availability
• Team Messaging: direct text message to individuals, groups, or post on the team live feed all
Within the mobile app receive alerts in real time.
• Push Notifications: receive notification on your device when events change, scores update
Photos or videos are uploaded.
• Profile Card: each member gets a personal profile card that contains photos, videos, stats
Bio, contact information, news links, social media accounts, and much more
• Media Storage: store videos and photos,
• Club House Live: Share scores, video, photos, chat with team members and fans about the
game in real time.
• Roster information: add athletes, parents, coaches and others to your rosters, you can call
Send text Message, along with other roster functions.
• DSA Network: DSA content network distribution allows its users to view all types of media
from news articles, videos, live broadcast all within the app
• My Deck: save profile cards of other DSA athletes, parents, coaches, into your deck to follow
and receive alerts when they change or add to their profile cards
• Easy to use: easy to use web and mobile interface we made it so a five year old could use it.