For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
• Battery information
• Battery indicator
• Battery Widget (not available when installed on SD card).
• Battery discharging tool
Battery Indicator is a lightweight indicator for the Android™ mobile operating system. It is designed to show the percentage of the battery level in the status bar. Battery Widget is a widget sized 1x1, that resides on the homescreen, and displays the same information: the percentage of the battery charge. Battery information is a screen with most of the general information about the battery.
If the current battery level is too high, it can be reduced with Battery discharging tool. It is believed that the operation in а cycle of full charge-discharge increases capacity of the battery. Now you can quickly discharge the battery before you start to charge.
The necessary permissions are as follows:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to display the indicator in the status bar after the device is booted.
• WAKE_LOCK - to keep the screen on during discharge.
• VIBRATE - for vibration during discharge.
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - to access the GPS-receiver during discharge.
• INTERNET - to use connection to the network during discharge.
This application does not collect any personal information and does not send any information to any location. The main purpose of creation of this application is to make the user happy.
Aura Energy is available in folowing languages:
• English (default)
You may help this project by translating it to the other languages. If you find a mistake in the translation, you can help by specifying it. If you would like to help, contact me, please.
If you have questions or a problem related to the use of this application contact me: email@example.com.
Please do not ask question in your Google Play reviews as Google does not allow developers to respond to user reviews. If you encounter any problem, please contact me before leaving any bad comment. Thank you for your support and understanding.
If you encounter a problem, you can get help in the Troubleshooting section located into About screen of the Aura Energy.
The application is open source and is released under the terms of GNU General Public License version 3.
- Due to the way Android works, a non-removable notification must be present along the status bar icon.
- Likewise the icon can not be placed in the right hand side of the status bar.
- This app is expected to work in multi-SIM devices, for the primary card, but they are not standardized, so it might not work as expected in some.