Yes Yes yes yes a thousand times yes a new generation of gaming soon no systems required all on mobile which is the way to go keep up the good work font forget to add cable mode to trade
The best Runs everything I can throw at it full speed without issues. It's worth every penny I paid for it.
Amazing I thought this would be the multiplayer update. I was bummed when it wasn't. Either way, this emulator is PHENOMENAL. The update definitely fixed some issues and I'm glad.
Phenomenal By leaps and bounds the fastest DS emulator, only two problems. Save exports are a bit limited so you can't say transfer saves from Drastic to Desmume on PC ( not very easily anyways), and the price tag is a bit premium. I would have bought this a long time ago for 3 bucks. Also, this doesn't have DS download play but since no DS emulator out there has it it's fine, although it would be wicked awesome to trade Pokemon over Wi-Fi or the internet! So, if you are looking for a droid DS emulator, this is it.
Worth Every Cent! It the best DS emulator hands down! No complaints and no regrets. Only feel bad for those who read this and don't actually download it.
The Drastic is awesome as a emulation app I can't wait for the next update that might take a while. But its OK.
- Added high-resolution 3D mode
- Added Android TV support
- Added support for custom shaders
- Added audio volume setting
- Added more robust check for mapped memory, fixes crashes on some devices
- Fixed many graphical issues
- Fixed audio problems with custom BIOS
- Fixed crash after coming back to suspended app
- Fixed support for certain ZIP and 7z files
- Fixes and optimizations for in-game save files and savestates
Play your favourite SNES games on your TV using a google chromecast device.
The legendary platforming hero is making the jump to your favorite mobile device