Why did it have to end This is the best emulator I ever tried to bad I do not have a credit card or pay pal soooooo sad
It gives you a time limit . You have to the full version to play unlimited .
In-game saves are useless Doesnt saves but it doesnt even accept in-game saves
....... I hope all you need to do is to save the GAMEEEEEEEE!
Amazing Does what a ds would do but faster
Best DS emulator for Android Don't listen to the reviews on this demo, it's mostly people bitching about not getting the full product for free. The free and paid version run flawlessly on my Galaxy S3 and OnePlus One. Every game I tested until now works. For those with endless loading times, your ROM file is probably corrupt. Try it on a PC emulator first.
- Added high-resolution 3D mode
- Added Android TV support
- Added support for custom shaders
- Added audio volume setting
- Added more robust check for mapped memory, fixes crashes on some devices
- Fixed many graphical issues
- Fixed audio problems with custom BIOS
- Fixed crash after coming back to suspended app
- Fixed support for certain ZIP and 7z files
- Fixes and optimizations for in-game save files and savestates
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.