NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
★ Play D|S games
★ Faster and Smoother
★ 3D rendering engine
★ Support Formats: ND|S, ZIP, 7Z and RAR
★ Support edit key mappings and controls layout
★ Quick Save and Restore
★ OUYA game console
★ Search ROM
★ Select ROM by File Browser
★ Auto-detects games
★ Displays cover art
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Do not use save states as long term saves. Use in game saves instead. There is no guarantee that save states will work in later updates. In game saves will work. If someone emails me complaining that save states are broken in a later update, I'll just laugh and delete it.
Please email me if you have any problems. I can't really fix bugs if you just post a 1 star review saying it's bad.
Other functions to be added
How to play?
Save your roms in the SD card and launch Dsoid. You will see a black screen showing the stuff in your device. This is the built in file explorer. Use the file explorer to navigate to your roms and select a rom to start playing! The touch button at the middle top of your screen enable/disable on screen control buttons. Refer to the FAQ should you have questions.
Based off of desmume and exophase's dynarec
Source at https://github.com/qphe/dsoid
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run NES games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many visual effect options.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular NES games.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Share your current position in a game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Play with other users over local network or Internet via NetPlay feature.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Xperia Play special buttons, Nyko, MOGA, iCade, and Sixaxis gamepads supported.
* Record soundtrack to MIDI files.
iNES package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running iNES.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with iNES. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free NES games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
* Support for Bluetooth and WIFI connection to other mobile phone multiplayer game;
* You can save game progress;
* Simulator already contains ROMS;
This is a great collection of classic games, we come recollection about it!
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect "modern" arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2015, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- 全面支持外接手柄, 以及nVidia Shield 和 Xperia Play等设备的实体按键。
- 使用Google Drive网盘来同步您的存档。
- 99.9% compatibility on Genesis games
- Customizable on-screen buttons (size and position)
- Easy-to-use GUI
- Save state
- Optimized code to save battery life
- Full support for physical controllers
- XPeria Play support
This is a FREE version of AndroGens, which contains ads.
Please check our other apps for a paid version of AndroGens that does not contain ads.
This application is open source.
It is licensed under GPLv2.
You can read GPLv2 license here : http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
It is based on the code from DroidGen, which is also licensed under GPLv2, and which is also based on components, such as Genesis Plus GX, which is also GPL'ed.
You can grab the source code here:
This app just provide the virtual system for Genesis / Megadrive; it does not provide any game.
You must get roms for games that you own over the web.
We can not and will not explain you how to get them.
This app is not affiliated with SEGA in any way.
It is not approved, endorsed, supported or produced by SEGA.
"Megadrive" and "Genesis" are trademarks from SEGA.
The games shown in action belong to their respective owners; these images just prove the functionality of the emulator, but do not belong to TizmoPlay.
Keywords: megadrive, mega drive, genesis, sega, emulator, emulation, roms, droidgen, gensoid
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains!
Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form a formidable alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four brand new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
New and Improved
Episode II features an all-new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics and Zones in stunning HD graphics.
Team up with a friend via Bluetooth and take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic!
Lock-on with Episode Metal
Users who own both Episodes I & II will unlock an exclusive scenario featuring Metal Sonic! Explore four Acts across four reworked Zones from Episode I and experience the story of Metal Sonic's revival after his defeat in Sonic CD!
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
This is exactly the same as the non-pro version!
If you like the idea of having a gamecube emulator on your Android device and want me to push out updates and features more quickly;Think about buying this version. This may be exactly the same as the non-pro version, aside from the shiny golden icon, but it helps the development process by giving the developers money to directly work on improving this emulator.
This can help with:
Getting developers the money needed to buy the latest devices to make sure it runs well.
Incentive to help port it to new devices (Intel Bay Trail devices, iDevices?)
Money needed to feed the developers so they don't starve to death while developing this.
The time required to put in to such a project to make it as quick as possible.
OpenGL ES 3 guide
Visit the official Dolphin emulator website at http://dolphin-emu.org/ and receive support in our forums!
This is the first OpenGL ES 3 application on the Android Market! The amount of devices that support OpenGL ES 3 is minimal at best. Hardware support will increase in the future as more phones come to market!
This is a public preview release of Dolphin the Gamecube and Wii emulator for Android.
If you're expecting reasonable speeds out of this, you are sorely mistaken. This will run slow on every single Android device, no matter if it is the most powerful one in the world.
- It will crash. Alot.
- It might need to be force closed and ran multiple times to work.
- It will run slow
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin
Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
How far can the world’s fastest hedgehog run?
Play as Sonic the Hedgehog as you dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments. Swipe your way over and under challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game.
The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog stars in his first endless running game – how far can you go?
Unleash Sonic’s incredible dash move that allows you to run at insane speed and destroy everything in your path!
Utilise Sonic’s powers to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Plus defeat enemies using Sonic’s devastating homing attack!
Sonic’s beautifully detailed world comes to life on mobile and tablet – never has an endless runner looked so good!
Choose to play as one of Sonic’s friends, including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles.
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
For a limited time only face off against one of the nastiest and most evil enemies ever – Zazz from Sonic Lost World. As one of the most dangerous members of the devastating Deadly Six, you must use all of Sonic’s agility and abilities to rise against Zazz and take him down before it’s too late!
Unlock, win or buy ingenious power-ups to help you run further. Including head starts, shields, ring magnets and unique score boosters!
KEEP ON RUNNING
Get more rewards the more you play! Level up your score multiplier by completing unique missions, or win amazing prizes including Red Star Rings & additional characters by completing Daily Challenges and playing the Daily Spin.
Challenge your friends on the leader boards or invite your friends through Facebook to prove who the best speed runner is…
We’re working hard to bring you future FREE updates!
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them - any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For complete documentation and change log read here:
For more information see http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt