Snakes and Ladders Ultimate - a free board game for the family, played with dice, for 1 to 2 players (single player or multiplayer). Play the classic board game (also known as Ludo or Chutes and Ladders), or add an exciting twist of strategy to it! This is a modern take on the ancient Indian dice game and children's favourite, and has been approved by kids!
The aim of this free Snakes and Ladders game is to reach the last square by rolling the dice. If you land on a ladder you get to climb up; if you land on a snake (or chute) you slide down to its tail. Exclusively in this app, there is an option to reverse the snake and ladder behaviour; in addition, a 'magic potion' option offers you a single escape during the game, when you are about to slide down.
The improvements in gameplay over a typical classic snake and ladder dice or board game include:
1) Customizable gameplay that allows you to play a normal game, or flip the snakes and ladders upside-down for the entire duration of a game (a snake makes you go up, ladder goes down), OR flip them both at unexpected times during a game!
2) A strategy option to use a magic potion any time during the game to prevent you from falling down a snake or a flipped ladder!
3) Each player has their own die to roll (on their side of the board), to prevent accidental rolling of an opponent's die.
4) Each piece on the Snakes and Ladders board has an arrow icon pointing to direction of travel, which especially helps kids track their movement.
5) Fun sound effects and music
Enjoy this board game! The game is free and supported with ads.