Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
"All this for free? WOW!" "This v2.2 update is a huge new one!"
+21 text fonts
+8 hipstamatic effects
+front facing camera support
+flash control -if supported
+silent no sound mode
+focus control, including macro
+ISO control -if supported
+Import your existing gallery photos
+Scene modes -if supported
+Curve text, shapes
Let your kids use it and share your pics through Gmail. Like PicSay
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
With Paint Pro, you have full control of brush style, color, brush size, background color etc.You can draw on a color canvas, or decorate any of your photos to make them more beautiful
You can create very artistic drawings;
on a picture on your gallery, or;
on a new photo that you will take with your device's camera; or
on an empty sheet,
by using rich drawing toolset and brush functionality.
Then, of course, you can save or share your creation.
Have fun and be an artist with Draw and Paint!
Get an ad-free painting tool for free!
My Paints Free is one of the best painting tools for children and adults. It contains
many brushes (over 30) and other features, such as eraser, undo/redo, image
loading/saving/sharing, and more!
★ The Pro version includes all features of the My Paints free version but has a newer
version (with new features added) and new brushes ★
• Contains no ads, no spyware.
• Tools including various brushes, eraser, filler, color picker (with transparency
• The application supports the most types of Android phones and tablets.
• "My paints" saves edited photos and new pictures into SD-card.
• You can load pictures and photos from the gallery.
• Kids mode included (random color changing).
• The sharing feature is added: you can share your artwork with your friends in Google
+, Facebook, Picasa, DropBox, Facebook, Gmail, etc; via MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth (firstly
you may need to install these apps).
• You can continue to edit your last unsaved artwork next day after new start of the
• Undo/Redo features are included.
• You can play your activities with embedded player
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.
Please consider downloading "Doodledroid Donate" to support development and testing of this app.
SAMPLES AT: www.LittleSunSoftware.com
Doodle, wherever you happen to be. Doodledroid is so easy and powerful that it won't stand between you and your imagination.
- Works great on big tablets and tiny phones!
- Pressure Sensitivity (most devices, works with/without a pen)
- 6 Tools (Brush, Pen, Pencil, Crayon, Eraser, Smudge)
- Simulated brush strokes with texture selection
- Landscape, Portrait and Auto modes
- Eraser button support for HTC pens
- Pinch to pan/zoom
- Full featured color palette
- Import/Share/Save/Save a copy/Open
Please send me your doodles so that I can feature them at my site at...
Draw with all your fingers. Let your kids try it!
Time machine with unlimited undo/redo and entire drawing history playback
Cool brushes to make your masterpiece even better
Multitouch zoom/pan navigation
Use any brush in erase mode
Save to the Gallery on your device
Works best on tablets.
We depend on your support!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with questions, ideas and everything you'd like to share with us.
Keywords: draw, paint, drawing, brush, art, picture, pencil, sketch, image, illustration
"Fresco Pro brings a real drawing experience to Android with a ton of brushes, filters, and support for layers..." - tested.com review (http://goo.gl/E3GkQ)
Featured on "Best New Android Apps" list at androidpolice.com (http://goo.gl/rsruz)
Fresco Pro has the following exclusive features compared to Fresco Lite:
- ad free (versus ad supported).
- 4 layers, 21 filters and 12 brushes (versus 2 layers, 2 filters and 3 brushes).
- export your images to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- brush spacing setting.
★ Feature List ★
- Duplicate, merge, hide/show, reorder, scale, rotate, reposition and mirror layers.
- Alter layer opacity.
- Create interesting effects with filters like blur, sharpen, emboss, grain/noise, scatter, pixelate and vignette.
- Adjust image colors with filters like brightness, saturation, exposure, colorize, threshold and posterize.
- Brush and eraser tools with configurable texture, size and opacity.
- Color palette, HSV color picker and eye dropper tools.
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Multi-touch zooming and panning.
- Reverse mistakes with the robust undo system.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- Import and position photos on the canvas.
- Autosave functionality that keeps your work safe.
- Share images with other apps to upload to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Share your Fresco creations with other users:
Requires multi-touch for zooming and panning.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems. It's very difficult to fix issues without knowing the details. Thanks!
- SD Card: Used to save images to your SD card
- Internet and Access Network State: Used to display ads in the Lite version and to send optional crash reports (Android has built-in crash reporting but it's not available on earlier versions).
Acknowledgements: Thank you to Rick Chandler (studiochandler.com) for the use of his digital paintings (which were created using Fresco) seen in the screenshots on this page.
MOST FAMOUS AMONG KIDS
Kids Desk provides kids an opportunity to have fun in drawing. Kids can use the bunch of stamps, 3D brushes and bright colors included in Kids Desk. All the brush and eraser sizes can be changed. Kids can enjoy drawing with music and magic wand drawing style.
CREATIVE DOODLING WITH DRAWING DESK
This is another effective drawing tool provided for all users. The collection of 3D brushes, full color pallet, undo and redo functions, and smooth erasing functions are also added similar to the Kids Desk. Also a collection of stamps and stickers are included. Users have the ability to import images from Facebook, instagram and other networks directly to canvas. Also can do their drawing in a device screen size drawing board.
ENGAGING CREATIVITY WITH SKETCH DESK
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool which users can do their sketches with pen tools, pencil tools, paint brush tools, line tools and color pallet. users have the ability to carry out both undo and redo actions, smooth eraser functions.
INSPIRING EFFECTS ON PHOTOS
Photo Desk helps users to edit their images within a moment by tapping the screen. A collection of stamps and stickers, magic brush stroke effects, vibrant frames, live brushes are included in Photo Desk. A cropping feature is also included to crop only desired portion from photo. Furthermore users can import and export photos as preferred.
DRAWING ON THE WEB
Drawing on the web will allow users to import photos from Facebook, Instagram, flickr and Picasa to drawing canvas and export their drawings to popular social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter using a single touch.
Drawing Desk is a great motivator as it makes people interested in what they draw, paint, color and edit photos. It keeps the eye fresh, the mind alive, and intuition nimble as same as it makes life more fun and more interesting.
This app is available to download for free at Google Play, Amazon AppStore and Apple App Store. Kids Desk has become the most lovable drawing tool for kids all around the world. Also parents can use this app to teach their kids how to draw, so that kids can learn and improve their skills in a playful manner minimizing deliberate learning.
Sketch Desk is another attractive drawing tool in Drawing Desk, which is an ideal place where users can do rapidly, executed freehand painting. Sketch Desk may serve a number of purposes, such that it will record items that the artist visualizes, it will record or develop an idea for later use or it can be used as a quick way of graphically demonstrating an image. Photo Desk is the latest tool added to Drawing Desk, which has the ability to edit images with touch.
Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meanings or simple abstract shapes. Tools available in the Doodle Desk help even a novice user to draw an attractive art. Therefore all the features bundled with the four drawing modes in Drawing Desk together have contributed to provide the users an ultimate exciting drawing experience.
In Sketch Desk, there are tools like pen, pencil and crayon to draw with. The drawing canvas can be zoomed in/out for easy drawing. In Doodle Desk you can use 3D brushes to paint with embossing effect and beautify any illustration. In Kids Desk there are crayons and special brushes to be used to decorate pictures for kids. In Photo Desk there tools to edit and give various effects with touch drawing to images. In Photo Desk, you can import from Facebook, Instagram, Picasa or flickr images directly on to canvas for editing.
Supported Languages : German, French, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Chinese
• Access familiar tools, including: Paint, Eyedropper, Paint Bucket, Eraser and Crop
• Transform your work, with the ability to Scale, Rotate, Flip, Skew, Apply Perspective or Distort
• Take advantage of Horizontal, Vertical and Kaleidoscope symmetry
• Work with up to 15* layers
• Import photos from a gallery, camera or Google Images search
• Save as JPEG and send documents to Corel Painter on the desktop (Upgrade to Full and also save to PNG or PSD)
• Work quickly using two finger canvas rotation
• Map functions to hardware keys or common gestures (long press and double-tap)
• Use your finger to blend, navigate the canvas or select a color while you paint with your stylus
• Use brush sets designed for artists
• Work with a resolution of 1024 x 1024 or upgrade to Pro for 2048 x 2048 high definition*
• Use real-world art tools, including: Pencils, Chalks, Charcoals, Pens, Markers, Calligraphy, Paintbrushes and Watercolors
• Create unique effects with built-in Sprayers and Blenders
• Choose from 16 brushes or upgrade to Full and get 70+ Natural-Media® brushes
• Create and organize brush sets
• Fine-tune control with a multitude of brush settings
• Jitter nearly every attribute from brush size to brush color
• Blend and mix colors naturally with the Blender Brushes
• Experience life-like painting with pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
• Work with a non-obtrusive interface for optimal drawing space
• Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices
*Not available on some devices
Thanks to Ivan McKinnon, Terri Cooper, Manuel Mendoza Reyes, Jeffrey Hebert, Emmanel Charon, Sathish B.R., Regina W, massimo, and Tiriasu for permitting us to use their amazing artwork.