"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
How to use Blur Image background:
1. Select an image from gallery.
2. Blurred image is shown in which you can adjust the blur transparency.
3. Select if you want to focus image or blur background.
4. You can blur or un-blur areas you want to put focus on. You can adjust the brush size to fine tune your image as well.
5. Save the photo into your sd-card or share it on your favourite social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp,etc.
With this you will be able to create artistic and DSLR like photographs.
Image used in the icon is taken from Flickr uploaded by the user Axel Naud under CC by 2.0
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
The true HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
● Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
● Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to complete
● Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
● Support Front Camera (selfie)
● Geo Tagging.
● Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
● Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
● Shoot by touch.
● Share your results.
● Zoom support.
● Mute shutter sound (if supported).
● Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
● Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
● Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
● Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Pro version has the following additional features!
1. Hi-resolution image up to 3264 pixels
2. Smooth transition from the focused area to the background by adjusting edge-feathering level
3. Can apply different filter to foreground image and background image
4. Brightness/Contrast (can also supply different values for FG/BG)
5. More filters
6. Can select focus spot when applying fading background
7. Double photo
Feel free to email to the developer for any bugs, suggestions and comments.
With AfterFocus, you can create DSLR-style background blurred photo by simply selecting focus area. Also, various filter effects offer you to create the most natural and realistic photo.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo (Pro version only)
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
For HDR fans, produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode you can find. The manual nature of the Panorama mode gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects. You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With unique features that DSLR camera owners will envy. Manual controls for several photographic settings such as exposure and exposure lock, brightness, contrast and saturation, All filters allow a complete and unique manual customization.
Get a mad-face selfie with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple; in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
The unique Cameringo viewfinder allows to keep shooting while in review mode, giving the option to compare the last photo against the live preview. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the image.
Other included features are on screen Auto Exposure Lock (AE-L), image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito / spy mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, set the Artist and Copyright into the EXIF tag, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the overall brightness of pictures during shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.1
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (as of March 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2013 Wi-Fi (5.1), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
• Lightroom is compatible with 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer.
Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 4.0 or later recommended.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
New functions for version 1.3.0
- Support for new camera model EOS M3.
- Support for importing MP4 movies. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for Android terminals with NFC. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for saving original-size JPEG images.
- Improved camera setting function for remote shooting.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W),EOS M2(W),EOS M3
Requires Android OS
- Android OS smartphone 2.3.3－2.3.7/4.0－5.0
- Android OS tablet 4.0－5.0
-Android OS smartphone/Android OS tablet
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV,MP4 files shot with compatible cameras
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
You can view all the lenses at once or you can view lenses in a selected category. You have the ability to sort by aperture, minimum focal length and ESP (Estimated Retail Price).
Each lens has a detail page which provides links to the Nikon web page detailing the lens, reviews of the lens from third parties (if available - brand new lenses might not have reviews yet) and where to rent the lens (United States only).
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- On a tablet, two photos are displayed side by side for comparison
The app now takes advantage of the tablet screen size and displays two photos side-by-side for comparison. It helps you choose the best photo from among continuous shooting results.
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.