KayakLog turns your phone into a convenient personal kayak logbook for your kayaking trips. It stores, records, tracks and displays data such as trip length, location, speed, weather and even photos. A must-have app for every kayaker.
Once kayakers had to record all their trips the old-fashioned way, with a pen and paper, a time consuming and impractical method, especially when the sport involves water. Now, with KayakLog, the task is almost effortless. Simply download the app, make an account and you are ready to begin logging all your kayak trips.
The app allows you to view and log:
• Precise amount of distance covered and where exactly it took place
• Your average and top speed whilst kayaking and the current speed you are going
• The exact amount of time it took you to complete your trip
• The route you took from start to finish, be it on a river, lake or the sea
These details are essential for any kayaker who needs to record their journeys, particularly for personal or official recognition.
KayakLog runs in the background of your phone, making use of the GPS, so it automatically records all this information once activated. Then you just place your phone in your pocket and you’re ready to start your kayak tip, it’s as easy as that.
Also built-in is a weather forecaster, which allows you to see:
• The current temperature and chill factor
• Speed and direction of the wind
• A report that shows the weather conditions up to 24 hours in advance of your trip
These features allow you to plan your kayaking expedition and adjust it accordingly, saving you the hassle of accessing other forms of media to get your weather info.
For kayakers in Denmark, KayakLog is officially recognised by the Danish Gymnastics and Sports Association and the Danish Canoe and Kayak Federation.
So, what are you waiting for? Download now and start paddling!