What is the KLM feedback app?
With this KLM feedback app you can give direct feedback (thumbs up / thumbs down) on (currently only) your ground experience with KLM at the airports of:
Amsterdam, Accra, Almaty, Athens, Cape Town, Curacao, Geneva, Jakarta, Kuwait, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Vancouver.
Why a KLM feedback app?
To improve your experience at the airport, we would like to increase your involvement as a customer during this stage of your journey. At the airport(s) Team leads and Station Management is able to monitor the feedback real-time, which enables them to react on this feedback immediately (if needed & possible).
As a customer you are also able to view how other passengers rated this area within the last 24 hrs.
How does it work?
1. Choose the Airport you are currently at.
2. Choose the Area and Sub-area you want to rate.
3. Rate ‘Thumps Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’
4. Choose a keyword and specify your rating with a comment
5. Press the ‘Submit Feedback’ button or ‘Submit en Tweet Feedback’ if you use twitter
• You can rate each sub-area once a day.
• To view ratings and most used keywords of other passengers, click on overall ‘Ratings’.
• Sometimes we like to send you a response if you gave us feedback. Please add your FB number or email address at the Settings screen.
What is next?
- For this pilot phase, the app is built currently only for ground handling.
- Our next goal is to add Inflight Services as an area in the app as well, so you will be
able to share your onboard experience also.
- Select "Good Service" and then use the Heromaker feature to recognize someone who gave you good service.
- Give quick customer feedback, comments, and compliments on more than 65 million businesses and organizations
- Choose from nearby businesses or search by location
- Receive private messages back from businesses in response to your customer feedback, comments, or compliments
- Receive offers, discounts, and rewards from businesses in response to your comments
- Absolutely free
- No login or personal identification required
- Be a helpful customer to the businesses you care about by recognizing good service and sharing your opinions!
Most useful for: Customer Feedback, Compliments, Comments, Product Reviews, Restaurant Reviews, and being a Good Snitch!
More from developer
Now communicate with your customers on the go and instantly from any where, any time.
With DT Manager you can:
- Get instant and direct customer feedback on your mobile
- Reply to feedback on the go
- Get smiley based alerts for quick resolutions
- Access feedback from multiple locations of your business all in one place
- Check for feedbacks that are un-replied
- Know customers who leave their email address for your business and directly respond to their inbox via the app