What is the KLM feedback app?
With this KLM feedback app you can give direct feedback (thumbs up / thumbs down) on (currently only) your ground experience with KLM at the airports of:
Amsterdam, Accra, Almaty, Athens, Cape Town, Curacao, Geneva, Jakarta, Kuwait, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Vancouver.
Why a KLM feedback app?
To improve your experience at the airport, we would like to increase your involvement as a customer during this stage of your journey. At the airport(s) Team leads and Station Management is able to monitor the feedback real-time, which enables them to react on this feedback immediately (if needed & possible).
As a customer you are also able to view how other passengers rated this area within the last 24 hrs.
How does it work?
1. Choose the Airport you are currently at.
2. Choose the Area and Sub-area you want to rate.
3. Rate ‘Thumps Up’ or ‘Thumbs Down’
4. Choose a keyword and specify your rating with a comment
5. Press the ‘Submit Feedback’ button or ‘Submit en Tweet Feedback’ if you use twitter
• You can rate each sub-area once a day.
• To view ratings and most used keywords of other passengers, click on overall ‘Ratings’.
• Sometimes we like to send you a response if you gave us feedback. Please add your FB number or email address at the Settings screen.
What is next?
- For this pilot phase, the app is built currently only for ground handling.
- Our next goal is to add Inflight Services as an area in the app as well, so you will be
able to share your onboard experience also.
Available in 8 cities including London, Edinburgh, Pretoria, Brighton, and Johannesburg.
TidalFeedback is all about finding great places around you, and getting rewarded for giving feedback about your experiences.
Tidal gives you the freedom to share your reviews quickly and anonymously, while businesses can respond to you privately, without getting your details.
Get Tidal and start a wave of change!
- Give feedback very quickly and securely
- Win prizes and get rewarded for your feedback
- Find great places around you
- Filter your feed to show only places you're interested in
- Add your favourite places to your own list
If you have new ideas for what a place should do, and your idea is popular,
you benefit. Places can get live updates about these ideas and reviews, and
can fix anything that's broken, without getting your private information.
The free DropThought Manager app is great for all businesses including Corporate Enterprises, Universities, Retail, Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, Media, Fitness Clubs, Airlines and Fitness Clubs.
How it Works in 1, 2, 3
1. Download the free DropThought Manager app
2. Sign in using the DropThought credentials provided to you
3. Instantly begin receiving customer feedback on your mobile phone
CAPTURE TIME VALUE OF FEEDBACK™
DropThought allows you to capture the Time Value of Feedback by enabling you to resolve and fix issues instantly
INSTANT FEEDBACK ON YOUR MOBILE
Get instant feedback directly on your mobile phone with DropThought Manager.
REPLY ON THE GO
DropThought Manager lets you manage feedback quickly and easily respond to feedback from your mobile phone.
With DT Manager you can:
- Get instant and direct customer feedback on your mobile
- Reply to feedback on the go
- Get sentiment based alerts for quick resolutions
- Access feedback from multiple locations of your business all in one place
- Check for feedbacks that are un-replied
- Know customers who leave their email address for your business and directly respond to their inbox via the app