Lets say you have an 89% in Physics and the final is worth 40% of your grade. What do you need on the final to get an A? Finals! Grade Calculator would tell you how much you need to study; in this case, to just barely score an A, you need a 91.5% on the final.
This app is not endorsed or created by Drexel University. Although the creators have not noticed any bugs or incorrect calculations during testing, we do not guarantee and cannot be liable for incorrect calculations. Please email us with any questions or concerns.
All logos are owned by their respective owners.
If you'd like to leave anonymous feedback, please leave it here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1www_ZEzGkBIMA2RRCuoOkdU6TDs1DhC7PrFAgvtacvE/edit
App created by Tomer, Andrew, Dan, and Simon.
More from developer
It is excellent for usage throughout a student's academic career to monitor their current progress. With the best and worst case grade calculation engine, students can see what is the maximum and minimum grade they can achieve. With this information at hand, students can determine how to manage their time better to maximize their GPA.
- Track your academic progress from academic career, academic year, term, course, grade group, and marks
- Calculates your best case and worst case grades (percentage, GPA, letter grade)
- Fully customizable grade schemes to map percentage ranges to leter grades and GPA
- Pre-configured with common grade schemes from several Universities plus other generic schemes
- Intuitive easy to use user interface
- Fully integrated to android menu and context menu for easy to use navigation
- Central dashboard to quickly access features of the application
- Quick, accurate calculation engine
MyGPA Lite Version is also available at:
Keywords: gpa calculator gpa school gpa score gpa academic percentage gpa grade point average gpa course gpa term semester gpa calculation gpa transcript gpa exam gpa letter grade gpa university gpa college gpa mark gpa A+ gpa success gpa student gpa test gpa percent gpa