- Calculate CGPA & SGPA anytime with this powerful app.
- Its a offline Calculator .
- powerful database.
- This app helps you to calculate your SGPA ,CGPA & % mannually.
- The SGPA & CGPA is calculated using the credits of each semester stored in our database.
- BPUT Calculator currently supports -->
3. M.Tech(Comming Soon)
- The grade stands for :
- E(Excellent), A(Good), B(Average),
- C(Below Average),
* If you are a student under BPUT ,then this is the primary app ,that should have installed in your smart phone... so that at any instant you can calculate your sgpa and decide your future :)
Any bug,just mail me - email@example.com
Join me on Facebook- www.facebook.com/soumya.sethy
It include total 18 B.Tech Branches,
M.TECH, MBA,and MCA for calculating SGPA.
You can find B.Tech Branches for SGPA like:
CSE, IT, ETC, ECE, EE, EEE, ME, CIVIL, AEI, AUTOMOBILE, BIO MEDICAL,
FASHION, MARINE, MINING, BIOTECH, MANUFACTURING , PLASTIC,
You can find many M.Tech Branches for SGPA calculation.
Cgpa can be calculated in easy manner just by providing your SGPA for each semester.
You can also have your Syllabus here.
Rate this app if u find helpful to you .....
DEVESH KUMAR SAHU.
For Queries and bugs :-
It can only be used by BPUT (Biju Patnaik University of Technology)students which contain B-TECH, M-TECH
MBA AND MCA.
-Its a offline Calculator .
-it support GESTURE ACTIVITY(activated when mobile is shaked)
-it support NAVIGATION DRAWER.
-This app helps you to calculate your SGPA ,CGPA and PERCENTAGE mannually.
-We can save our SGPA ,CGPA and PERCENTAGE in our mobile device.
-We can connect to BPUT (result , notice) , BPUT GOOGLE MAP , FB and GOOGLE also.
- BPUT Calculator currently supports --
- The grade stands for :
- E(Excellent), A(Good), B(Average),
- C(Below Average),
Any bug,just mail me - firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
# Simple and Elegant USER interface
# Branch-wise Syllabus
# List of Reference books
# Allowance for users to share Information with friends
# Allowance for users to resize fonts for best legibility experience
# Subject Codes
# SGPA calculator
# CGPA calculator
# All sorted Interface for best user experience.
Like us On-
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. Almost all the engineering, pharmacy, architecture and most of the colleges offering B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M. Pharma and B. Arch degree programmes are either constituent or affiliated colleges of BPUT.
Now, the university has 200+ colleges, both constituent and affiliated, with around 80,000 students. The disciplines include engineering and architecture, business management and hotel management, computer studies and pharmacy.
Note: This application provides an interface to view BPUT results , Any data mismatch or result issue may kindly forwarded to the notice of The Director,Examination, BPUT, Odisha.
- View sample questions
- Practice with different sections: Language Knowledge (Vocabulary/Grammar), Reading and Listening before the examination
- Support zoom and pan (tap on image then pinch)
Hope it helps for Japanese learners!
The 2014 university websites in UnivMY: aeu.edu.my, aimst.edu.my, alfa.edu.my, allianzeunicollege.edu.my, amu.edu.my, apiit.edu.my, apu.edu.my, berjaya.edu.my, binary.edu.my, city.edu.my, curtin.edu.my, cybermed.edu.my, disted.edu.my, help.edu.my, iium.edu.my, imu.edu.my, inceif.org, insaniah.edu.my, iukl.edu.my, kbu.edu.my, kdu.edu.my, kdupg.edu.my, klmu.edu.my, kuis.edu.my, legendagroup.edu.my, limkokwing.net, lincoln.edu.my, linton.edu.my, mahsa.edu.my, mediu.edu.my, mim.org.my, miu.edu.my, mmu.edu.my, monash.edu.my, mpm.edu.my, msu.edu.my, must.edu.my, newinti.edu.my, nilai.edu.my, nirwana.edu.my, nottingham.edu.my, olympia.edu.my, oum.edu.my, perakmed.edu.my, perdanauniversity.edu.my, pjcad.edu.my, pmc.edu.my, ptpl.edu.my, qiup.edu.my, raffles-university.edu.my, segi.edu.my, southern.edu.my, stm.edu.my, sunway.edu.my, swinburne.edu.my, tarc.edu.my, tatiuc.edu.my, taylors.edu.my, tpu.upm.edu.my, twintech.edu.my, ucsi.edu.my, uitm.edu.my, ukm.my, um.edu.my, umk.edu.my, ummc.edu.my, ump.edu.my, ums.edu.my, umt.edu.my, unikl.edu.my, unimap.edu.my, unimas.my, unirazak.edu.my, unisel.edu.my, unisza.edu.my, unitar.my, uniten.edu.my, universitycollegeshahputra.edu.my, upm.edu.my, upnm.edu.my, upsi.edu.my, usim.edu.my, usm.my, utar.edu.my, utem.edu.my, uthm.edu.my, utm.my, utp.edu.my, uum.edu.my, wou.edu.my
AIMST University, Al Madinah International University, ALFA International College, Allianze University College of Medical Sciences, Asia e University, Asia Metropolitan University, Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology Malaysia, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation, Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Binary University College of Management & Entrepreneurship, City University College of Science and Technology Malaysia, Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, Disted-Stamford College, Help University College, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, Insaniah University College, International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance, International Islamic University of Malaysia, International Medical University, International University College of Technology Twintech, KBU International College, KDU College Penang, KDU University College Damansara Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University (College), Legenda (Linton University College), Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Lincoln University College Malaysia, Linton University College, Mahsa University College, Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia, Malaysia Theological Seminary, Malaysia University of Science & Technology, Malaysian Institute of Management, Management and Science University, Manipal International University, Monash University Malaysia, Multimedia University, National Defence University of Malaysia, New INTI College, Nilai International College, Nirwana College, Olympia College Malaysia, Open University Malaysia, Penang Medical College, Perdana University, PJ College of Art & Design, PTPL Colleges, Quest International University Perak, Raffles University Iskandar Malaysia, Segi College, Selangor International Islamic University College, Southern University College, Sunway University College, Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Taman Pertanian University, TATI University College, Taylor's University College, Tunku Abdul Rahman College, UCSI University, UNITAR International University, Universiti Industri Selangor, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia / National University of Malaysia, Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Universiti Kuala Lumpur Royal College of Medicine Perak, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Universiti Sains Malaysia, & more
1. Shake CnGPA Cal (Shake your device from GPA calculator screen to CGPA screen).
2.Calculate Carry Mark ( as calculator to estimate and calculate students carry mark).
3. Record (To view saved result calculation).
4. Set a goal ( set a target GPA and CGPA)
5.My location (latitude & lagtitude of current location.location address depends on your GPS & internet connection).
7. Camera. (Capture your moment)
8. UUM Grading System. (pinch to zooms and pan)
9. UUM Portal komuniti (Straight access to UUM Portal and check your result within an app!).
Last but not least, Enjoy the app! :)
1. View student profile (Name, matric id, course taken, phone number and etc.)
2. CGPA Calculator ( Calculate and plan new coming subject, view result every semester)
3. Chatting ( Chatting with UUM student via gmail account)
4. Complaint ( Send complaint mail to admin for every issue related with student)
5. Counselor ( Check appointment made with counselor like date, time and who counselor booked)
Thank you and enjoy ;)
This is a free resource for social workers, early year’s workers, teaching professionals, youth and community workers and parents. It is designed to ensure that social workers and other professionals working in early years, education and youth work have instant access to high quality information on child developmental norms relevant to the 7-12 year’s age group. It also makes links with the knowledge obtained from the Understanding Child Development for 0-6 Children app – the first mobile app in a series of 3 apps being developed by the NISCC.
This free resource helps you;
• Understand child development issues relevant to the 7-12 years age group
• Make links with knowledge obtained from the Understanding Child Development for 0-6 Children app.
• Access further reading and pertinent video links in relation to children and young person’s developmental milestones.
• Utilise theoretical frameworks, via succinct knowledge synopses, video links and hyperlinked references to enhance an understanding of child development within the specified age range.
• Draw on significant legislation and policy relevant to work with children, young people and looked after children in the 7-12 years age grouping
• Utilise and reflect on pertinent case studies which are based on realistic scenarios in practice.
• Critically reflect on observational skills and knowledge aligned to practice with children and young people in the identified age group.
• Inform decision making skills whilst on practice placement or within the work setting.
• Enhance professional competence in relation to decision making based on observation, assessment of child development.
Key Features include:
• Access to information and video links for child developmental milestones
• Theoretical frameworks, knowledge summaries, and references
• Legislation and policy
• Case studies based on realistic scenarios in practice
• Critical reflection on observational skills and knowledge
• Decision making based on observations and assessment
The Northern Ireland Social Care Council has been working in partnership with Skills for Care and Development, the University of Ulster and Queens University Belfast to develop this innovative mobile application for Child Development.
The content of the app is underpinned by the expertise of the two universities, through the authors, Dr Anne Campbell (QUB and Professor Mary McColgan (UUM) in Northern Ireland and has benefited from input from the social work, early years and education professionals who joined the Child Development App Steering Group convened by the NISCC.
The app presents a cost effective method of delivering educational information and guidance and for this reason has been warmly welcomed by employers across all sectors involved in service provision for children, young people and looked after children in the 7-12 years age grouping.
It is excellent for usage throughout a student's academic career to monitor their current progress. With the best and worst case grade calculation engine, students can see what is the maximum and minimum grade they can achieve. With this information at hand, students can determine how to manage their time better to maximize their GPA.
- Track your academic progress from academic career, academic year, term, course, grade group, and marks
- Calculates your best case and worst case grades (percentage, GPA, letter grade)
- Fully customizable grade schemes to map percentage ranges to leter grades and GPA
- Pre-configured with common grade schemes from several Universities plus other generic schemes
- Intuitive easy to use user interface
- Fully integrated to android menu and context menu for easy to use navigation
- Central dashboard to quickly access features of the application
- Quick, accurate calculation engine