Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
AOPA FlyQ Pocket is the result of a partnership between AOPA and Seattle Avionics Software. FlyQ Pocket combines the convenience of the AOPA Airports app with aviation weather and flight planning capability. FlyQ Pocket harnesses the legendary AOPA Airports database, putting FBO and aviation business information details only a tap away. Now you can plan a flight on your Android phone or tablet with an auto-router that wind-optimizes your flight to get you there as fast as possible. Victor Airways, GPS Direct routing, Jet Airways—AOPA FlyQ Pocket is ready for it all.
Using AOPA FlyQ is simple because all major functions (Airport and FBO Information, Weather, and Flight Planning) are always just a tap away. FlyQ. Fly Smarter.
This app is verified for touch screen usage only at this time. Slide out keyboards are not currently supported.
AOPA FlyQ for Android may function differently across various devices and Android versions. Ongoing device testing is in progress.
Start AOPA FlyQ and within seconds it finds the nearest airports and displays details about them—without even tapping a button. Want more info about an airport? Tap the airport and all the details you need appears instantly. On the first airport page, you immediately see operational information, runways, navaids, and an embedded satellite map image of the airport. Want to call the local ATIS? Tap the phone number and your phone quickly connects you. Tap the weather tab and see the current temperature and sky conditions, a Nexrad radar image of the area, the nearest METARs and TAFs, winds-aloft, and even an official DUAT weather briefing. All with just one tap. One tap zooms the METARs, TAFs and weather graphics to full screen, large font versions that anyone can read—even in turbulence. Another tap gives you an easy-to-read 7 day forecast. Quickly find the FBO details you need—fuel information, telephone numbers, rental cars, nearby attractions and more.
Want to see what the weather is like at your current location? Tap the Weather tab and AOPA FlyQ instantly locks on to your GPS position and displays temperature, Nexrad images and local METARs and TAFs. Or choose from a large gallery of US and Canadian weather graphics, many of which are animated. Quickly check the weather anywhere on the globe by entering an airport identifier, city name, even a zip code. Of course, AOPA FlyQ keeps track of your recent selections for quick future access and stores graphics and METARs/TAFs on the phone so they’re available even when you’re not connected to the Internet (such as in flight).
No time to plan a flight? Give us 30 seconds and watch AOPA FlyQ assemble the perfect wind-optimized flight plan between any two US airports. Tell AOPA FlyQ where to depart, where to land, and how to fly there (Victor airways, Jet Airways or GPS Direct) and AOPA FlyQ plots the whole course including all the navaids and intersection—not a simple straight line. It even uses the winds-aloft forecast to give you the ideal altitude for each leg of your trip. To make your life easier, AOPA FlyQ automatically requests an official DUAT weather briefing so you’re good to go. And since filing the flight plan takes one tap it’s easy and quick to fly safely. AOPA FlyQ remembers your recent flights and home airport so you can often plan a flight by picking from a list of recently used airports rather than typing.
Moving Map and Approach Plates
AOPA FlyQ Pocket does not include a moving map or approach plates because it’s designed for pre-flight planning rather than in-flight use.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
This is a 30 day FREE TRIAL of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
• Moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil and SkyGuardTWX
• Track-up map display
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global high-detail VFR base map
• World-wide airports/facilities database containing over 53,000 airports and navaids (updated on a 56 day cycle)
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for traffic display
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Lockheed Martin AFSS Integration - File flight plans directly with Lockheed Martin
• DUATS integration - get a briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Weather information (METAR/TAF/NEXRAD/SIGMET/AIRMET)
• Victor Airways and Jet Routes
• FAA VFR sectional charts
• FAA VFR terminal area charts
• FAA IFR enroute charts
• FAA approach plates and airport diagrams (optionally geo-referenced)
• User defined waypoints
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• TFR areas are displayed on the map. Tap within a TFR area to see affected altitudes and other details
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• GPS track recording - export to GPX file format
• View your recorded flights in 3D with Google Earth
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all software updates, FAA Sectional charts, FAA Terminal Area charts, FAA IFR Enroute charts, FAA approach plates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the Naviator world-wide airports and facilities database.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for 30 days.
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
*** 30% OFF SALE - REG. PRICE $49.99 ***
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for one year.
*The purchase of a one year subscription includes item (c) in the purchase price.
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
This one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map
Items (a) and (b) include VFR sectional charts, terminal area charts, IFR enroute HI/LO charts, approach plates, database updates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the high-detail VFR base map.
There are lots of apps that give Bus Routes, but this is the only app that also gives time.
It tells you at what time the next bus arrives at the stop you are waiting.
I hope his app helps all Delhiites and reduces time wasted on waiting for Buses.
This app also has user reporting feature.
Please press 'Inside Bus Button' when you are inside the bus to inform others current location of buses
Please rate this app if you like it.
Also in case of any error in timings pls notify us on email@example.com
DTC bus timings are subject to change without any notification. Please use it as per your discretion
2.Get bus details (both direct and via routes) from source to destination along with the journey duration and timings
3. Get all buses at a given location
Also, all this information is available offline and no internet connection is needed. While we are trying to improve the content, we are not sure that the content put in here is 100% accurate. Please use it per your discretion
Stop these endless discussions with crew-control and avoid these embarrassing violation reports in future, because you inadvertently busted your duty limit.
Flight Duty Calculator (FAA) is a small and easy to use app which helps you to determine the maximum allowable flight duty period, the maximum flight time and the minimum rest you need after that duty.
-- easy and intuitive to use
-- calculation according FAR part 117
-- augmented and unaugmented operations
-- rest facility class considered
-- considers if unacclimated
-- number of flight segments considered
-- flight time limitation
-- duty time limitation
-- no ads
If you are flying under EU-Ops, you can use the European edition "Flight Duty Calculator" which implements the regulations according to EU-Ops subpart q. "Flight Duty Calculator" can be found in google play.
If you are flying under an Austrian AOC, you can use the Austrian edition "Flight Duty Austria" which implements the extension according to AOCV in addition to the Eu-Ops regulations. "Flight Duty Austria" can be found in google play.
Please be aware, that local regulations and company procedures can further restrict the regulations, so never forget, that you as pilot are ultimately responsible for acting according to the regulations.
For questions please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No subscription! As long as the FAA provides the charts for free, you never pay again
- Optimized for tablets and phones
- Instant-search for airport, city, state or route
- Favorites and Recents for quick access to your most used airports
- Includes Airport diagrams, Minimums, STARS and DPs
Approach Charts is not a legal replacement for paper Instrument Approach Charts
Works with VAG cars in range 2005-2011 with CAN gateway.
except some models:
i.e. Skoda Fabia, VW Polo, VW Lupo to year 2007
ELM327 compatible Bluetooth adapter must be used
1. Plug ELM327 to car OBDII connector
2. Run software on your Smart phone
Wait few seconds and all errors in all electronic systems will be erased.
Some faults cannot be cleared (such as internal ECU faults) and the control module may explicitly refuse. Be aware, clearing fault Codes does not fix the problem that caused the fault!
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) read GPS data: speed, altitude
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth Adapter.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
Google map of Airport with FAA traffic overlay. Need wifi for weather info.
OpenFlightGPS (then released in 2010 as "OpenFlight Map") was the FIRST Android Aviation Charting App available. I created this app because there were no Android chart options at the time; and continue to service the app with FAA charts as provided on the FAA "aeronav" web site. The charts are provided in their entirety, and as such are clearly marked with their effective dates and all other margin information. You must download the charts one at a time as this app is provided to you at my personal expense and as such I would rather not have folks downloading 10 gigs at a pop from my website for charts they probably won't look at.
This application is absolutely free and free of any advertising or other garbage*. If OpenFlightGPS doesn't work for you or you don't like it for any reason, delete it. If you're nice, I might respond to emailed suggestions. Bad ranking in general will not get any result, and you'll just prove what kind of entitled person (or maybe representative of one of the paid vendors ...) you are.
Works best on 10" tablets, also works with 7" and other form factor tablets and most cell phones - but many cell phones do not have good GPS reception without "cell tower" assist.
The complete set is about 150 charts - note that the application may initialize more slowly if a very large number of charts is cached. Add to or change your set of charts at any time via WIFI download from within the app. Geo-referenced, moving map technology including access to all (1) Sectional (VFR), (2) World Aeronautical (WAC), (3) Enroute Low (IFR) and (4) Terminal Area (TAC) Charts for the contiguous 48 United States. Also includes non-Geo-Referenced Fly Way Charts. Individual charts are downloaded on demand through the app; individual chart files are between 2 and 10 megabytes, so WIFI works best when caching maps.
When moving, "GPS Mode" shows graphic (miniature airplane with pointer) pointing in direction of movement. When stopped, graphic changes to a house icon. "Compass Mode" shows the direction ON THE MAP that the device is pointed. Also shows current latitude, longitude and altitude and current map scale.
To the guy from one of the hardware vendors that writes in the comments of all the free/low cost aviation charting apps about "wanting someone you can sue if there's a problem ... blah blah ... skin in the game" : The license terms you agreed to specifically disallow using this application in flight, or for any Aeronautical Decision Making whatsoever. I do appreciate that you are touched by this free application, as the primary reason I am giving it away is that I am sick and tired of overpriced map updates for most of the paid (and all of the certified) products ... Foreflight is an exception, and is reasonably priced ... if you don't want plates, anyway. Too bad they don't sell it on an open platform.
As per the license terms installing and using this application affirms that you agree that "Roger B. Leuthner is not responsible in any way for your use of this program in any respect", which you must agree to when activating the application on your device.
OpenFlight is a trademarked name, and is not part of the OpenFlightGPS application.
*Google is in the business of gathering and selling information about you. Supporting Google by increasing the Android ecosystem with this free application is a necessary by-product of providing easy access to General Aviation pilots.
US AIRPORTS ONLY.
Please leave your ratings and comments to show your support and appreciation. Thank you.
* Detailed info on 5,500+ US public use airports
* Favorite airports/Wx
* Nearby airports/Wx/FSS
* Nearby navaids from an airport
* Detailed ILS info
* Weather radar images
* Prognosis images
* Winds aloft images
* Pressure altitude/density altitude
* Sunrise/sunset in local and UTC time
* Instrument procedures a.k.a. Approach plates (PDF)
* A/FD pages (PDF)
* ATC frequencies
* ATC phone numbers
* FSS frequencies
* Scratch pad to note down ATC and Wx
* UTC Clock, stopwatch and countdown timer
* US AIRPORTS ONLY
* NO BANNER ADS! AT ALL! EVER!
* Free data updates as per FAA data cycle (Every 56 days for A/FD and d-A/FD, every 28 days for d-TPP and Library).
* Fine (GPS) Location - To determine current location to show nearby airports/wx stations.
* Full Internet Access - To download data files, weather, NOTAMS, AeroNav PDFs etc.
* Modify/Delete SD Card Contents - To store data files, cache weather data and PDFs.
* View Network State - To check if connected to internet and to determine if connected to WIFI for downloads.
* Market Billing Service - To allow donations to be processed.
FlightIntel does not use the obnoxious banner ads to generate revenue and never will. Also, providing data updates every 4-8 weeks takes a considerable time and efforts. Please show your appreciation by donating generously. Help me make FlightIntel one of the best in its class.
The AeroNav products (TPP PDF charts and A/FD PDF pages) are only available after making a donation. This is because due to recent policy change by AeroNav, I have to pay for the DVD to get access to the important metadata file. Please consider donating at one or both levels to help me continue working on this app.
Follow on Twitter: @FlightIntel
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/nhasan/Airports/issues
IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing FCs, please make sure you are running the latest release and have installed the latest data update.
Keywords: A/FD, AFD, Navaids, Pilots, Aviation, Flightplan