For a limited time, get 2 complimentary copies
Now you can enjoy the mobile format of your print edition!
AAP News, the official newsmagazine of the American Academy of Pediatrics, keeps readers up to date on:
*coding and other practice management information;
*abstracted new research;
*health and safety information for parents; and
*much more pediatric news and information.
The Androied app of AAP News includes:
-Replication of the print edition format.
-Text-formatted articles, designed for maximum mobile readability.
-Downloadable issues for easy offline reading
-Searchable archive of available issues.
-Bookmarking capability for your favorite articles.
-Ability to share your comments with other readers.
-Weekly RSS feeds.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
This is an app that every dentist wanted
With the Help of this App you can store
1. Patient profile i.e name , sex , photo, number
2. Patient case photo up-to 3 photo can be added
3. cheif complian and clinical feature
4. Patient case history
6. Tooth numbering
7. Patient case diagnosis, treatment,
8. Patient total payment and remaining payment
9. Patient Appointment Time and Date
extra bonus...dental animation and dental landmark will be added
Keywords: dentist, dental, dentistry, teeth, tooth, oral cavity, disease, braces, orthodontic, periodontics,
For each surgical procedure, you will find a detailed explanatory text and each step of the technique. You can hide it and show again when you need it while viewing the animation.
This application is designed for students of dentistry and dental practitiones who wish to update their knowledge of advanced periodontal surgery techniques.
The application includes the following videos:
1. Video presentation by Dr. Mariano Sanz
2. Coronally advanced flap with a connective graft for isolated recession type defect.
3. Technique to harvest subepithelial connective tissue grafts from the palate.
4. Coronally advance flap in multiple Recession-Type Defects
5. Coronally advance flap in multiples recession with enamel protein martix.
6. Coronally advance flap in multiples recession with Mucograft.
Periodontal Specialists is the oldest periodontal practice in Scottsdale and in the entire East Valley. The practice was established by Dr. Robinson in 1972 after he completed his accreditation training in the specialty of Periodontics. Periodontal Specialists PLLC was formed in 1999 when Dr. David Barget joined our family. The practice continues to be limited exclusively to periodontal therapy and dental implants.