If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
*Installation requires access to a paid Mindjet web account or an active Mindjet trial. Existing users will still have access to their files
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 2.1 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
UNIQUE: This application comes with a convenient map, useful in planning a trip. Choose (and save) your current permit or permits (both Resident and Non-Resident) to see which states recognize YOUR permits. Shows a map (and list) of States in which YOU, specifically, can legally carry. See, at a glance, states in which to plan your next vacation, or plan your interstate-travel to avoid locations where you cannot carry. Type in & save details and notes for each permit.
This application puts all the power in your hands. You can easily access and review the relevant firearm laws and prohibitions for every state. This app shows you the actual gun laws, so you do not have to rely on someone else’s interpretation. Find the prohibited locations, transportation rules, permit process, and more for every state! Also provides direct links to the laws themselves, so you can research any open questions. It includes the pertinent federal laws. For specific locations (such as restaurants serving alcohol), see the quick allowed status, as well as click for details and laws. Also includes "duty to notify" laws for each state(when available) for contact with a police officer, such as a traffic stop. The key information does not require internet connection; it’s located right on your phone!
The app now includes updated to the laws without having to download a new version. Every time the app is updated with new or modified laws, it will prompt you to download the latest (usually takes only a few seconds). These changes stay with the app, and are available offline once downloaded! All information within the app (except "nearby location search") is stored locally on your computer, and can be used whether or not you have internet access.
Review information direct from the state governments and law enforcement authorities: State Statutes for each state, Direct Reciprocity Information, CCW Application forms, State FAQs, and more. This compiled list of "best" links lets you directly see the details.
Interactive state maps show any scenario: All the states recognizing a specific permit, all the permits that a specific state allows, state map of type of permit available, map of states recognizing your permits. Click on any state to see the details for that state!
Find and contact (one touch dialing, mapping to office, email, and URL) local authorities in each state.
Find local points of interest, anywhere in the country! (training, ranges, gun shops, repair)
Automatically pull up the laws for your current state location based on GPS.
Ability to customize and save your preferences (background pictures on or off, map display preference, etc...). Save your list of permits, for easy recognition. Allows you to store your permit number, expiration and notes as well.
As featured in the Safety Solutions Academy podcast (http://www.safetysolutionsacademy.com/archives/707)
This application is ad-free. No annoying advertisements or messages.
Please email (using the "Feedback" link) with any issues or concerns.
Disclaimer: If unsure about legality of carrying or transporting in specific location or situation, contact local law enforcement or legal counsel. Laws change frequently and are subject to interpretation. This application implies no warranty and does not constitute legal advice. By using this app, you agree to hold the app authors and owners harmless and without liability. Official versions of all laws are held by each state. You are responsible for abiding by all applicable laws. Please see full Disclaimer on Developer Website (below).
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
The object is to match pairs of cards in as little moves as possible. When cards are turned over, it is important to remember where they are for when the matching card is turned up later in the game.
Match Up will allow you to challenge your memory. MatchUp has very easy 2x2, 4x4 by tables which your kids will love but also 5x6, 6x6, 8x8 and 10x10 tables which can be very challenging.
Your brain's memory will be challenged on various levels as we have incorporated various images from different themes. Some of the themes are harder than others as the disctintions can be very specific.
Are you ready to challenge your memory daily with MatchUp ?
With MatchUp Exercise your Memory !
MatchUp is a good Memory trainer for all the family !
You can also give a try to our newest FREE games :
- Reversi (Othello like)
- 4 in a row (Connect 4)
- Thunder Bear
- Mouse Trap (Unblock the mouse)
- Push Roll
- Bubble Blast
･The incoming number can be displayed by the where to make contact name.
･It is also possible to record in the message history in the option.
・Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy S2 / Xperia arc / Lynx 3D / Galaxy Tab / Galaxy S / Xperia / HT-03A
Connected Mind makes serious learning fun and memorable for everyone by radically changing computer based mind mapping and brainstorming. Do you want a mind map that is fun to draw and easy to remember? Do you want to be creative with your brainstorming but still have the underlying structure and discipline of a computer based mind map? Try out Connected Mind today.
Revolutionary free hand drawing
Using Connected Mind’s revolutionary freehand drawing features you can quickly create unique mind maps that are very easy to maintain. It’s just like using pen and paper but better. Connected Mind takes full advantage of touch interfaces, which are perfect for the hand-drawn approach. This gives you complete control over the layout of your maps. You can easily include images and shapes or select from a rainbow of colors and fonts to personalize your maps. Simple touch screen commands provide direct and intuitive control. Tap anywhere on a branch to change or resize, press down to reposition the branch on the canvas or press the end of the branch to quickly relink it to a new parent.
Safe, secure and available everywhere
Backing up your mind maps in the Connected Mind cloud is a breeze, free of charge and ensures your masterpieces always stay safe and secure. Once in the cloud you can continue to play with your favorite mind maps on any other android tablet or phone, iPad or a windows/mac/chromebook computer that has Chrome <http://goo.gl/4G0SJ> installed.
What is Mind Mapping?
Mind mapping helps you learn to visually organize and link concepts, ideas, words and images around a central topic. In today’s world we suffer from information overload. Connected Mind provides you with a creative way to structure the information so that it makes sense to you personally.
Helping students learn
When you learn a new concept, you add it to the appropriate place in the mind map. In order to do that, you have to analyze the patterns, structures, and connections of concepts within your topic. This promotes better understanding, memorization, and recall, as well as the ability to apply knowledge in new situations. Connected Mind offers enough flexibility to maintain interest and encourage curiosity while still providing the structure that keeps you on track as a learner.
The Toolbox includes:
✓ 34 funky fonts
✓ 38 adjustable character sizes
✓ 27 different resizable shapes
✓ Gorgeous color gradient fills
✓ An unlimited rainbow of colors
✓ Any custom image you want
✓ Size and clip images to any of the 27 shapes
✓ Creative control over the layout of your map
✓ Unlimited undo & redo (no mistakes!)
✓ Share an image of your mind map with friends
Boring (but important) tech stuff:
✓ Backup mind maps to the Connected Mind cloud
✓ Play with you maps on multiple devices – Android, iOS and Chrome
✓ Delete or rename maps
✓ Supports Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
✓ Pinch-zoom and double tap to zoom in/out
✓ Autosaves when you leave the app
✓ Works offline
✓ Import mind maps created in Freemind format via the Chrome version
✓ Share a Mind Map image with any installed app that can accept images, such as Messaging, GMail, Twitter, etc
✓ Automatic smoothing of hand drawn lines
✓ No account or login required - uses your existing Google sign in
✓ Supports 2 factor authentication
New users can Sign-up for a free 1000 MB account directly from the application
Send faxes directly from your app to any fax number, worldwide.
* once you learn a state, mark it as known
* shuffle the cards or sort alphabetically
* show state name or capital name on top
* always remembers where you left off
* v1.1.1 improves font scaling
* v1.1.2 fixes Hawaii
Satellite Tracking Is Back and Faster!
New Satellite category database soon!
see http://www.n2yo.com/satellites/ for list of the new extra beta category, check back in the next few days fore.
Sky Map turns your Android-powered device into a window on the night sky.
The Plus adds the new ability to track any near earth objects with a NORAD Id in real time. Follow satellites, the international space station, and more!
Sat Locks My take up to 1-2 minutes over cell networks!
You can get predictions for Iridium Flares for the next 7 days. Think shooting star like flares.
Based on code Open sourced and donated by Google.
Tracking data is courtesy of www.n2yo.com
Anyone interested in helping? Fell free to email.
Keywords: planetarium, astronomy, skymap, NORAD, satellites
Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what's happening at SC State.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about SC State is now at your fingertips.
• Athletics - Find out the latest Bulldog sports news.
• Multimedia - Watch SC State YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Twitter - Stay up to date with news and links.
• Polls - Answer interactive questions to play an active role at the University
• Fight Song - play the fight song at the next game, or out with friends.
• And much more!
More from developer
- Personal Alert and Emergency Notifications
- Interactive Campus Map
- College News Feed
- Campus Announcements Feed
- College Events Calendar
- Important Dates
- Class Schedule
- ePayment and Payment Plans
- Order Parking Permit
- Direct Access to the MyVCCCD Portal
- Faculty and Student Services Directory
- Campus Emergency Numbers
My Classes* - View your classes including schedule, maps, rosters, assignments, discussions, and grades.
Library Catalog - Search your college library or across all KCTCS libraries.
Bookstore - Connect to your college bookstore.
Contact Us - Contact your college or Student Service Center for assistance or more information.
Directory* - Find and connect to people at KCTCS.
Maps - Find your way around your college's campuses.
Web Site - Connect to your college mobile website.
News - Catch up on what's happening at your college.
Events - Check out upcoming events at your college and add them to your personal calendar.
Videos - Check out your college on YouTube.
Facebook - Connect to your college through Facebook.
Twitter - Connect to your college through Twitter.
Notifications* – View your messages from Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Billing, Student Records, and more.
KCTCS is the official mobile app of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System.
Our 16 colleges are located on 68 campuses across the state of Kentucky and online:
Ashland Community and Technical College (ACTC)
Big Sandy Community and Technical College (BSCTC)
Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC)
Bowling Green Technical College (BGTC)
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC)
Gateway Community and Technical College (GCTC)
Hazard Community and Technical College (HCTC)
Henderson Community College (HCC)
Hopkinsville Community College (HCC)
Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC)
Madisonville Community College (MCC)
Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC)
Owensboro Community and Technical College (OCTC)
Somerset Community College (SCC)
Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKCTC)
West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC)
To visit another KCTCS college, click the ""Go2..."" button at the top right corner of the Home page.
*To access My Classes, Directory and Notifications, please login with your KCTCS username and password.
Courses: Access information about your enrolled courses, including times, locations, and class rosters. You can also access your Blackboard assignments, grades, discussions, and announcements. Courses are linked to the map function to assist you in locating your class meeting place.
Events: View information about upcoming campus and sporting events. Add these to your calendar or share them with others via email.
Sports: View news and scores from your Eagles athletics teams.
News: Read news and notices from the University, campus, and other sources.
Videos: Watch videos from various sources including the University YouTube site.
Directory: Allows you to search for contact information for staff, faculty, and students.
Maps: Use the maps to help locate particular buildings, campuses, and services.
Important Numbers: Includes a list of frequently used campus phone numbers
Courses – access your assignments, class discussions, and grades
Faculty/Staff Directory & Contact Numbers
Blackboard Access – requires separate download; search for Blackboard Mobile Learn in the App Store
News & Student Life Events
Library & Bookstore
And much more!
New features and updates:
- A real-time bus tracking feature.
- The Courses module supports Moodle LMS integration only (not Blackboard).
- Added new images icons.
Courses – your current courses, with D2L integration and map view
Directory – complete directory of students, faculty and staff
Events – a campus-wide event calendar
Maps – includes photos and descriptions of all campus buildings
Athletics – Blue Demon sports results, news and schedules
News – multi-channel feed covering campus and athletic news
Videos – videos of athletics and campus life
Important Numbers – Public Safety, DePaul Central, main campus numbers and more
Notifications – alerts about important dates such as registration, drop/add, etc.
Admissions: Connect with other prospective students through Road to Xavier.
Dining: Find when the dining facilities and restaurants are open.
Directory: Connect with the Xavier campus like never before: for Xavier faculty to staff, contacting them has never been easier especially with click to call, click to e-mail and maps of office locations features on your mobile device.
Emergency: At Xavier, safety is important. With one click functionality, students and staff can direct dial campus police or 911 in the event of an emergency from their mobile device.
Events: Find everything happening on and around the Xavier campus.
Images: Search, browse, and download images from Xavier University.
Maps: Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and where you need to go.
News: Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
Sports: Check schedules, scores and stay up-to-date with your favorite Xavier Musketeer sports.
Videos: Stream videos from some of your favorite Xavier speakers and faculty right to your phone."
Computer lab hours and openings
Bus routes and schedules