More from developer
• Connected Community Discussions, eGroups and Messaging
• Member Directory and My Contacts
• Event calendar
• News & information: including blog posts, resources, Nursing Insider, Facebook and twitter updates, etc
• ANA information and notifications
This year, GEOINT 2013* Symposium promises another agenda packed with insightful speakers, panel discussions, training and education offerings, and an exhibit hall featuring technologies from more than 250 exhibiting organizations. With its theme of “Operationalizing Intelligence for Global Missions,” GEOINT 2013* will give attendees a unique opportunity to learn from leading experts and share best practices with government, military and private-sector leaders.
This application is a fully functional version that provides authorized users with the opportunity to evaluate the Android version of Personify Mobile. Parties interested should visit http://tmaresources.com, or call 1-888-878-TMAR for more information or to request authorization.
Key features of the Personify Mobile application include:
- Works on Android, BlackBerry®, and iPhone devices
- Staff management of constituent records
- Profile management
- Customer self-service notifications
- Member directory
- Contact exchange in-person or using email
- Featured products and events
- Searchable event calendar and detailed conference information
- Conference planner with session floor maps
- Exhibitor lists and floor plans
- Industry news feeds
- Offline support
Personify Mobile was built using the Powered by DUB platform for Associations – www.poweredbydub.com.
Directory – With the mobile app, you can quickly access your AOA colleagues. Search the directory by first name, last name or practice name. Click a member’s phone number to direct dial; click the e-mail address to instantly send e-mail; or click the street address to map location.
News – Read the latest AOA, affiliate and industry headlines; view the most recent postings in Optometry’s Career Center®, follow the AOA Twitter stream, read recent blog postings, and access documents posted to the AOAConnect Resource library.
Events – View upcoming AOA and affiliate events right from the mobile app.
Discussions – Collaborate with your fellow AOA members directly from your device! All of your AOAConnect eGroups are available via the mobile app. After you initially log in to AOAConnect, you can post new messages, reply to another member’s messages or simply follow the discussions. (If you find that you primarily participate in eGroups via the mobile app, you may want to change your subscription settings on AOAConnect to “No Emails” so you don’t also receive postings via email.)
Messages – View your direct messages from fellow members.
Contacts – Save your contacts directly to your mobile address book. Contact information is automatically updated as your contacts update their information.
• eGroups discussion forums for sharing ideas and addressing challenges with practice-area peers, fellow chapter members, or open groups.
• ACC Announcements that keep you informed about the latest resources, coming events, hot topics, and other important information.
• Options to edit your profile, view the latest resources added, read blog posts and more.
• Networking options and a member directory that let you connect with other in-house counsel by location, law school, specialties, personal interests and many other choices.
ACC’s Annual Meeting Included
If you’re attending ACC’s Annual Meeting, there’s an entire section included within the M2M app. This section lets meeting attendees create a customized agenda, view session listings, exhibition hall maps and exhibitor lists and an attendee directory, and more. New for 2013, the app lets you create notes for specific sections and email them to yourself or others.
Access the world’s largest online community of in-house counsel with you wherever you go. Stay connected to the Association of Corporate Counsel with Member-to-Member.
• For more information on ACC Member-to-Member, visit http://www.acc.com/m2m
• For more information on the ACC Annual Meeting, visit http://am.acc.com
• To join the Association of Corporate Counsel, visit http://www.acc.com/join
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotes the professional and business interests of in-house counsel through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives. The association, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary, has over 30,000 members employed by over 10,000 organizations in more than 75 countries. ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for personal and professional growth. For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on Twitter http://twitter.com/ACCinhouse. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.®
RT2013, ASRT, Radiation Therapy, ASRT Atlanta
You can search the exhibitor directory, navigate the Expo Hall and Convention Center with ease, or create a personalized itinerary by adding the sessions you would like to attend to your schedule. The updates will let you follow what attendees are saying about the 2012 NIRSA Annual Conference & Recreational Sports Expo on Twitter to make sure you don’t miss any of the great action!
ביומן תוכל לדרג ולשמור את עוצמת הכאב היומית, משכו, גורמים ותסמינים.
תוכל לשלוח במייל ובקובץ CSV את הדו"ח השבועי/חודשי אחרון לרופא המטפל שלך.
היומן עשוי לסייע לרופא שלך לאבחן את מצבך, לזהות גורמים וסימני אזהרה למדוד את יעילותן הכוללת של אפשרויות טיפול שונות.
רפואה שלמה !
This app is for staff at member hospitals of the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI).
The app accompanies the NACHRI Community, a private networking and collaboration site. http://community.childrenshospitals.net
To use this app, enter your NACHRI website login. You can create an account at the NACHRI Community site.
To access and post to the discussion egroups on the app, you must first subscribe to them on the NACHRI Community website.
LES (USA & Canada) is a member society of the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) with a worldwide membership of over 12,000 members in 30 national societies representing over 80 countries.
The society includes a wide range of professionals, including business executives, lawyers, licensing consultants, engineers, academicians, scientists, and government officials. Many large corporations, professional firms, and universities are represented within the membership.
LES is a welcoming business community that empowers, connects, and celebrates IP professionals through: Education, Best Practices, Networking, Participation and Mentoring.
Now you can take LES with you no matter where you go!
Stay connected to your professional licensing network and receive instant access from anywhere to:
• LES Member Directory
• Breaking industry news and relevant information concerning LES and the field of licensing
• Edit or update your online account and profile information
• View upcoming LES national events and local chapter events in your area
Access member directory information, calendar of events, real-time news headlines and alerts, instant access to key contact resources, update personal membership information and more.