ATTENTION DÉVELOPPEMENT EN COURS
L'application regroupant, les outils et l'aide mémoire nécessaire à tous les conducteurs de CCF (camion citerne feux de forêts) Français.
Le CCF est un véhicule d'incendie de catégorie tout-terrain destiné à la lutte contre le feu dans des milieux hors-routes.
Rappel des caractéristiques et capacités de franchissement
Orientation application sur la Classe "M" Moyen
ATTENTION DÉVELOPPEMENT EN COURS
Youtube Video Demonstration. Best Viewed Full Screen
First three months of the app are free. After three months app cost is $1.99 U.S. Payment for the app gives you the use of all of the program options in the app for a period of one year from date of purchase and and and all upgrades during that one year purchase. App allows you to
- Choose pay frequency to show notification on paydays
- Set your time format 12 hour or 24 hr clock.
- Create shifts / Events manually and save as a Preset shift
- Name your Shifts and Preset shifts or choose from Day off, Vacation, Training, Court, Sick or Overtime.
- Time chosen for Shifts, Training, and Court will show in your weekly hour count in the weekly view
- Choose a 12 hour clock or the 24 hour clock to show times in your calendar
- Color code your shifts and other days so you know at a glance what you are doing that day
- Choose frequency or rotating shifts by Weekly, Bi Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Shifts can be entered manually in the daily and monthly views (paid version) or enter all shifts for the month at once in the monthly view (monthly adds available in paid version).
- Enter pay days and pay weeks. Paydays show in your weekly view (paid version)
- Weekly worked hours calculated and show in the weekly view
- Add notes to each day to keep track of partners, issues encountered that day or any important or non important info
- The monthly view shows your month and your color coded shifts
- Show past shifts or just current and future shifts
- Widget to show your next working day on your desktop
- Scroll to future weeks or past weeks by pressing on date in daily view or press arrows to go ahead or back a week.
- In monthly view you can go ahead or back months with arrows.
Choose your date and time format. Create your pay cycle and enter your pay frequency. Create your preset shifts, color code your shifts so you can distinguish them in your weekly and monthly views. Add days off, vacation, training days, court time and even sick days. Add your shifts to your calendar in the weekly view or on the paid version in the monthly calendar. Soon you have a work calendar showing your shifts for the next year. You can add notes to each day at any time.
You can let your spouse, friends or family what shifts you are working by choosing the monthly view and take a screen shot. Then text or email to them from your phone. Plan vacations and events that easily..
More from developer
• Connected Community Discussions, eGroups and Messaging
• Member Directory and My Contacts
• Event calendar
• News & information: including blog posts, resources, Nursing Insider, Facebook and twitter updates, etc
• ANA information and notifications
Members will be able to search the member directory, connect with other members, get updated news and events- including details on conferences, trade shows and more.
Note: You must be a member of a participating association or non-profit in order to fully use this app.
Directory - Members can browse or search the member directory to find and contact other members. Great for setting up appointments, getting referrals, or keeping in touch with friends or business acquaintances.
News – Keep up with what is going on at your organization and in your industry. Follow the latest news, updates, blogs and members only content when you are away from your desk.
Events – Both members and nonmembers can view public events offered by the organization. When logged into the app, members can view community and other private events to which they have access.
Contacts – Keep in touch with the contacts you have made in the industry. This quick “friends” list will always be up to date as your colleagues move around.
Messages – Receive community invitations, contact requests, and member to member messages sent via your organization’s member’s only social network.
Profile – View and update the contact information that your organization has for you. Keep it up to date so that you never miss the magazine, newsletter, or other important communication. Keep your colleagues up to date on how to contact you.
Discussions – Keep up with the discussions going on amongst your colleagues. Conversations and Q&A with your peers is one of the most valuable benefits of membership. Never miss a message and be part of the conversation even when on the road.
Notifications - Messages and alerts are sent to the app and the user can click them for details. Notifications can include personal messages about membership renewal
or alerts to all members.
Info – Read information about your organization and how to contact support.
Mobile Membership is a Powered by DUB platform for Associations and Non-Profits – www.poweredbydub.com.
Membership system integration and social media tools by Higher Logic – www.higherlogic.com"
This year, GEOINT 2013* Symposium promises another agenda packed with insightful speakers, panel discussions, training and education offerings, and an exhibit hall featuring technologies from more than 250 exhibiting organizations. With its theme of “Operationalizing Intelligence for Global Missions,” GEOINT 2013* will give attendees a unique opportunity to learn from leading experts and share best practices with government, military and private-sector leaders.
This application is a fully functional version that provides authorized users with the opportunity to evaluate the Android version of Personify Mobile. Parties interested should visit http://tmaresources.com, or call 1-888-878-TMAR for more information or to request authorization.
Key features of the Personify Mobile application include:
- Works on Android, BlackBerry®, and iPhone devices
- Staff management of constituent records
- Profile management
- Customer self-service notifications
- Member directory
- Contact exchange in-person or using email
- Featured products and events
- Searchable event calendar and detailed conference information
- Conference planner with session floor maps
- Exhibitor lists and floor plans
- Industry news feeds
- Offline support
Personify Mobile was built using the Powered by DUB platform for Associations – www.poweredbydub.com.
Directory – With the mobile app, you can quickly access your AOA colleagues. Search the directory by first name, last name or practice name. Click a member’s phone number to direct dial; click the e-mail address to instantly send e-mail; or click the street address to map location.
News – Read the latest AOA, affiliate and industry headlines; view the most recent postings in Optometry’s Career Center®, follow the AOA Twitter stream, read recent blog postings, and access documents posted to the AOAConnect Resource library.
Events – View upcoming AOA and affiliate events right from the mobile app.
Discussions – Collaborate with your fellow AOA members directly from your device! All of your AOAConnect eGroups are available via the mobile app. After you initially log in to AOAConnect, you can post new messages, reply to another member’s messages or simply follow the discussions. (If you find that you primarily participate in eGroups via the mobile app, you may want to change your subscription settings on AOAConnect to “No Emails” so you don’t also receive postings via email.)
Messages – View your direct messages from fellow members.
Contacts – Save your contacts directly to your mobile address book. Contact information is automatically updated as your contacts update their information.
• eGroups discussion forums for sharing ideas and addressing challenges with practice-area peers, fellow chapter members, or open groups.
• ACC Announcements that keep you informed about the latest resources, coming events, hot topics, and other important information.
• Options to edit your profile, view the latest resources added, read blog posts and more.
• Networking options and a member directory that let you connect with other in-house counsel by location, law school, specialties, personal interests and many other choices.
ACC’s Annual Meeting Included
If you’re attending ACC’s Annual Meeting, there’s an entire section included within the M2M app. This section lets meeting attendees create a customized agenda, view session listings, exhibition hall maps and exhibitor lists and an attendee directory, and more. New for 2013, the app lets you create notes for specific sections and email them to yourself or others.
Access the world’s largest online community of in-house counsel with you wherever you go. Stay connected to the Association of Corporate Counsel with Member-to-Member.
• For more information on ACC Member-to-Member, visit http://www.acc.com/m2m
• For more information on the ACC Annual Meeting, visit http://am.acc.com
• To join the Association of Corporate Counsel, visit http://www.acc.com/join
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotes the professional and business interests of in-house counsel through information, education, networking opportunities and advocacy initiatives. The association, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary, has over 30,000 members employed by over 10,000 organizations in more than 75 countries. ACC connects its members to the people and resources necessary for personal and professional growth. For more information, visit www.acc.com and follow ACC on Twitter http://twitter.com/ACCinhouse. By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel.®
RT2013, ASRT, Radiation Therapy, ASRT Atlanta
You can search the exhibitor directory, navigate the Expo Hall and Convention Center with ease, or create a personalized itinerary by adding the sessions you would like to attend to your schedule. The updates will let you follow what attendees are saying about the 2012 NIRSA Annual Conference & Recreational Sports Expo on Twitter to make sure you don’t miss any of the great action!
ביומן תוכל לדרג ולשמור את עוצמת הכאב היומית, משכו, גורמים ותסמינים.
תוכל לשלוח במייל ובקובץ CSV את הדו"ח השבועי/חודשי אחרון לרופא המטפל שלך.
היומן עשוי לסייע לרופא שלך לאבחן את מצבך, לזהות גורמים וסימני אזהרה למדוד את יעילותן הכוללת של אפשרויות טיפול שונות.
רפואה שלמה !
This app is for staff at member hospitals of the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI).
The app accompanies the NACHRI Community, a private networking and collaboration site. http://community.childrenshospitals.net
To use this app, enter your NACHRI website login. You can create an account at the NACHRI Community site.
To access and post to the discussion egroups on the app, you must first subscribe to them on the NACHRI Community website.
LES (USA & Canada) is a member society of the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) with a worldwide membership of over 12,000 members in 30 national societies representing over 80 countries.
The society includes a wide range of professionals, including business executives, lawyers, licensing consultants, engineers, academicians, scientists, and government officials. Many large corporations, professional firms, and universities are represented within the membership.
LES is a welcoming business community that empowers, connects, and celebrates IP professionals through: Education, Best Practices, Networking, Participation and Mentoring.
Now you can take LES with you no matter where you go!
Stay connected to your professional licensing network and receive instant access from anywhere to:
• LES Member Directory
• Breaking industry news and relevant information concerning LES and the field of licensing
• Edit or update your online account and profile information
• View upcoming LES national events and local chapter events in your area
Access member directory information, calendar of events, real-time news headlines and alerts, instant access to key contact resources, update personal membership information and more.