Making life easier for all UniCrow players :)
Features useful links to web pages such as:
● Link to Forum
● Link to Server
● Link to Shop
● Link to Facebook page
● Link to GameTracker for Arma II server
● Link to Next event info
Also useful info pages:
● Rules and Additional Rules
● Info for starter pack - gems system - scripts
● Full vehicle price list for Napf and Taviana.
● Who are The team (Admins/Moderators)
This app is designed for use with phone only, screen may not be displayed properly on tablet device
★ Learn the sounds of the weapons and the ammo they use.
★ Have a quick look to all the attachments.
★ Share the sounds or set them as notification.
★ Food, rags and zombie sounds
This is an unofficial application meaning we have no affiliation with the game.
All the resources where obtained from public available sources:
- Sounds from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T_7f8DM0P8
- Images from http://dayz.gamepedia.com/DayZ_Standalone_Wiki
The information included in this application may not be 100% accurate at the time of viewing due to game updates.
Please email email@example.com for any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks and see you in Cherno!
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance.
Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.
Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G).
- HD/native resolution.
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Optimized for Neon, Tegra2 and Tegra3.
- Multi-Devices connections (Up to 5).
Super Meat Boy: http://youtu.be/ows43vjJsd8
Multi-Devices connections: http://youtu.be/6I-mbJhQb-Y
Minecraft/XBox Controller: http://youtu.be/eRyX_yF9suM
In this application you will find all updates on social networks, communicate directly without having to search among all your contacts and see all the videos you've spent so many good times.
Do not forget to visit his shop and make purchases from the same application.
Background color, Bling Pic, Sparkle pic and Sparkle size all configurable.
More Bling and Sparkles are coming. Also working on fade effect for background.
Please email with any issues or suggestions for changes.
List of albums:
* album: "2Pacalypse Now" (1991)
* album: "Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z." (1993)
* album: "Thug Life" (1994)
* album: "Me Against The World" (1995)
* album: "All Eyez On Me" (1996)
* album: "Makaveli - The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" (1996)
* album: "R U Still Down? (Remember Me)" (1997)
* album: "Greatest Hits" (1998)
* album: "Still I Rise" (1999)
* album: "Until The End Of Time (Disc One)" (2001)
* album: "Until The End Of Time (Disc Two)" (2001)
* album: "Better Dayz" (2002)
* soundtrack: "Resurrection" (2003)
* album: "Loyal To The Game" (2004)
* album: "Pac's Life" (2006)
* mixtape: "Makaveli Vs. Mathers 2" (2011) (w/ EMINEM)
* other song
Hope you enjoy sing 2pac (tupac) song.
Do you prefer gaming with people you know rather than random folk?
Do you want to be part of the best Casual Clan in the Southern Hemisphere?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then the The League of Casual Gamers is the place for you!
The League of Casual Gamers is a social community of gamers that has been playing together for 3 years.
Established in 2011, The League of Casual Gamers is an international gaming community with its roots in Australia/New Zealand. LoCG has branched out to the UK/US/EU with many members from around the world, who all love gaming, but don't take gaming so seriously. We aim to foster a fun and friendly community at our forums, for members to socialise and interact with each other, as well as game together.
We support rosters for PS4 and PC (with some members still playing PS3) and have a strong focus on fun and friendly gaming.
We are looking for new people to come and join our fun community. We play everything from Call Of Duty and Battlefield, to Minecraft and DayZ.
The League of Casual Gamers doesn’t care about your K/D ratios or how much you win or lose. We are about having fun and enjoying yourself while you game – If you win that’s just a bonus.
A Team Fortress 2 (TF2) item inventory app for Android with a modern look! (Beta*)
- Quickly view cosmetics, weapons, and tools!
- Supports multiple accounts with ease!
- Filter items by class
- Advanced search (name, level, crate#, craft#, quality name, and so on)
- Sort by Newest, Oldest, Price, Slot, and Quality
- Ability to view detailed item information (suggested prices, strange count, unusual effect and more)
- New Item notifications (Pro version only)
+Inspect and price check all items
+Read TF2 news and updates
- Open for feature suggestions*
* You can post feature suggestions and bug findings at http://www.reddit.com/r/itemizer/
To use the Live Wallpaper, choose "Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers" from the Home screen.
Attention interloper - heed this recorded message!
This wallpaper speaks with the voice and authority of the Ur-Quan.
You are commanded to install the app and await the arrival of the Ur-Quan.
Disobedience will be punished.
This live wallpaper app turns the background on your phone into the "conversation" screens from the game "The Ur-Quan Masters"
* All 25 races from the game are supported
* Supports content packs from 0.6 and 0.7, as well as UQM:Android, if you have it
* Can fill one screen, or span all "virtual screens"
Look at your achievements with better looking ways.
-Refresh button can be used to update achievement scores. No need to write your steam ID more than once.
-Learning how many missions left to accomplish one achievement is one click away!
-Check your friends' achievements and compare them with you!
New features will be added very soon.
Please feedback and state your expectations from this app. We will develope this app together!
Note: List views can be changed little bit because of user's phone features.
With 331 sounds taken from Valves most realistic hat simulation "Team Fortress 2" is this the biggest TF2 Soundboard on the entire Android Market.
It´s the perfect way to tell your friends how you dominated them by slapping them with a fish or to praise your delicious sandwich.
39 Sounds each
331 Sounds overall
Go get it!
This App now supports App2SD for Android 2.2 and all newer versions.
Please notice: This app is a fan made product and not made by valve itself. We wanted to make a tribute for an awesome game made by an awesome company.
Team Fortress and the Team Fortress logoare trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.