Real Photography: Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone’s wallpaper with one click.
- Sign in to begin earning Rewards for the searches you do in the app (US residents only), and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
- Sync your bookmarks across your Bing apps on other devices.
Simple and fast browsing
- Start with the search box and click on a result to open it up in a built-in browser, or go straight to the browser shortcut from the app menu.
- Use multiple tabs
- Take a screenshot, bookmark, or share anything you open in the browser
- Customize Safe Search and privacy settings for safe and worry-free browsing on your phone.
- Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
Easily find the information you need when you’re on the go. The new minimalist design puts the focus on your results so you can get the information you need in a snap.
• Get instant suggestions as you type with Search Assist.
• Go hands-free with Voice search.
• Find local results faster with combined map and list view (US only).
• Swipe right to toggle between web, image, and video results.
• Clear your search history and set Safe Search preferences in Settings.
• Refine your query by tapping the arrows next to keyword suggestions.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/193847
The new app for everything you’ll ever need.
Completely redesigned to be
New and unique: Live Search.
Find what you need on your doorstep without searching for ages.
Your favourite functions just got even better.
Enjoy intuitive access to all the services you love.
Phone directory: find and store private and business addresses.
Caller ID: Displays caller's name and address before you accept the call.
Weather: local forecasts featuring precipitation diagrams and five-day forecasts, radar and text-based forecasts.
Timetable, Map, Routing, Cinema, TV guide, Search
Mute incoming call-center calls.
Note that search.ch does not collect personal data nor pass such data to a third party. In particular no contact or calendar data will be transmitted.
In version 2.0 of the android app new functions where added which need further permissions.
Read below what each permission is needed for:
Needed to sort the phone directory results by distance and for using the current position in the services Meteo, Timetable, Map and Routing.
Read contact data:
Used in Caller ID for finding out whether the caller already exists in your contacts in which case no lookup in the phone directory is needed.
Write contact data, Your accounts:
Needed for the "save contact" function in the phone book.
Add/modify/read calendar events:
Needed in the Timetable service for directly adding an itinerary to the calendar. Unfortunatley the permission "read calendar events" is needed for this process to work as well.
All Services need this as all the information comes from our server.
Read phone state and identity:
Essential for caller ID.
Read call log
This is used for the feature to search numbers from the call history
Automatically start at boot:
Necessary for caller ID to work reliably on Android 4.0 devices.
Note: To avoid that search.ch will start a background process at boot just disable caller identification in the options menu.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
You can also view offline when internet is not available.
XDA Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/supercharge-search-with-search-everything/
Search Everything helps you locate files, by just typing in their name. It indexes your files and folders on your android device by filename so that they can be easily searched. The result is instant search results to your files!
- Instant search results!
- Open files with a simple click
- Supports SD card
- Ability to force open files with other apps
- Sharing of search items
- Delete files and folders
- Open location of files and folders
Make sure you have a file browser app installed(l recommend ES File Explorer) in order to open folders and open file locations.
Head over to XDA to request features: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-search-everything-faster-file-t2808748
More updates to come.
Download our new Game! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marlon.highrocket.android
Please go to the following address to install the latest Bing app for Android:
Whatever you're looking for, Bing can find it and help you get there—down the street, the other side of the world, or somewhere in between—Bing has the answer.
See amazing daily images on the Bing home page and tap a hotspot for more info about the subject.
Tell Bing what you are looking for with voice-activated search, even addresses, when you need to be hands-free.
Find out what deals, shops, restaurants, and much more, are near you.
See movie ratings, read reviews, and get info about where and when it’s playing so you can pick the perfect flick.
Easily share images, results, deals, and more with your Facebook friends, in email, or text message.
Get walking, transit, and driving directions with current traffic conditions and maps.
This app was built with collaboration from Anonymous members!
***THIS APP IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK***
The first Anonymous hacking application on the Market!
-The tutorials are pre-loaded. Internet is not needed.
-Includes links to the hacking apps
-Does not harvest personal information like other apps
-Sleek, easy to use UI and tutorials
This app explains how to:
-Gain access to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay, etc. accounts
-Carry out Denial-of-Service (DOS) Attacks while remaining anonymous
-Take-over of websites
-Hacking best practices
-Checking websites for SQL vulnerabilities and performing SQL Injection attacks
-Capture and read network traffic
-Flip/change images on a webpage for anyone on the network
-Redirect webpages on a network
-Redirect YouTube videos to a rickroll
-Remain anonymous on the Internet
-Remain anonymous while performing hacks
-Access the Deep Web (Silk Road, Black Market, Hacker Forums, other hidden websites)
-Hack into Windows computers
-Information on the best Operating Systems to use to carry out attacks and remain anonymous
-Carrying out attacks using an Android phone
Follow us on Twitter: @v_ware_mobile
Download the most complete hacking app and start hacking like Anonymous!
We have achieved 10 Million downloads and 100,000 reviews, and going strong!
Includes offline dictionary
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn! A great multi language tutor for Spanish and other languages like German, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean etc.
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the languages using the Daily Word feature. Get a Daily Word / Word of the day in language of your choice.
Learn more about new Safari here: http://blog.safaribooksonline.com/2014/07/08/new-safari/
New Safari subscribers can also join the Queue beta here: https://plus.google.com/communities/115339526121374757865.
Safari Books Online is a digital library providing on-demand subscription access to thousands of books, videos & interactive learning tools from the world's leading publishers -- anytime, anywhere.
Safari to Go for Android takes many of the core features of the Safari Books Online platform and creates a streamlined interface for Android devices. And, it’s free! Now you can pick up where you left off from any Safari Books Online reading platform and have on-the-go access to your folders, bookmarks and recent books or videos! Android tablets can also take advantage of the larger screen sizes with a tablet optimized layout!
In addition to reading, searching and browsing books & videos from Android devices the Safari to Go for Android app allow users to cache up to three books at a time for offline viewing.
Some of the key features include:
•Read offline - Place up to 3 books in your Offline Bookbag
•Synched Recent Views, Bookmarks & Folders across all Safari Books Online readers
•3G & 4G optimized for faster load times
•Browse page for discovery of books & videos across a broad range of categories and interests
•Bookmarks grouped by title for better organization
•Smart Lists allow you to save a search to follow new titles that match the search results
• Search popular genres and unique topics to find any story you can imagine
• Follow stories as they are written, get updates for new chapters
• Connect with writers and other readers. Leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your phone, tablet, and computer
• Android Wear support
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, short stories
• Popular cast celebrities: Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Luke Hemmings
• Works by well-known authors: Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, SNSD, Harry Potter, 1d
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, and much more
• Find stories from new reading lists and book clubs
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
Книга Бытие повествует о Сотворении мира и образованию евреев в качестве семьи;
• Книга Исход имеет пролог и эпилог, отделяющие её от других книг и рассказывает об Исходе из Египта, Даровании Торы на горе Синай и строительстве Скинии — то есть оформлении сынов Израиля в качестве еврейского народа;
• Книга Левит посвящена, в основном, священническому законодательству и храмовой службе;
• Книги Чисел повествует о скитаниях евреев по пустыне после Исхода из Египта;
• Второзаконие представляет собой предсмертную речь Моисея, в которой он повторяет содержание других книг.
This app supports the following web based translators:
WorldLingo Translator and
Please send your feedbacks to firstname.lastname@example.org