-- WARNING --
THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE BETA! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED THE FREE VERSION AND ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE IT DOES WHAT YOU WANT.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS such as crashes or features not working as expected, please email what action caused the crash and your device type to email@example.com so we can fix the problem.
There are a few features that are not final:
- Limited documentation
- A few UI elements need polishing
The universal remote control interface for Android!
Andre is a fully customizable, feature rich front end for controlling things. What things? Anything that can be controlled over the network, including home automation software (such as Promixis' Girder), IR transmitters (like the Global Cache IP2IR), alarm systems, media servers and players, IP controllable A/V hardware, and more.
A handful of usage examples:
- Universal Remote for home theater
- Alarm system control/status
- Whole house music control
- Home/office monitoring from anywhere
- Lighting and environment status & control
- Weather station
- Custom sound board
- Music/video catalog
- IT server monitoring and control
- Router control interface
Andre is server-agnostic and supports http(s) and TCP communication. For most uses Andre is paired with server software/hardware that is capable of communicating through one of these protocols such as home automation apps (Girder, PowerHome, HAI, HomeSeer, mControl, Control4, Vivint and many others), media software (XBMC, JRiver, MediaPortal, etc.), and alarm systems. More and more hardware is becoming controllable this way, including A/V receivers, set-top boxes and DVRs, weather stations, even alarm clocks and digital picture frames.
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE ANDRE *IS* CAPABLE OF A LOT OF STAND-ALONE FUNCTIONALITY ON THE ANDROID DEVICE ITSELF, MOST COMMON USES REQUIRE SERVER SIDE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT IS NOT PART OF ANDRE.
If you are unsure if Andre will do what you want please visit http://www.andreapp.com for more info or to ask questions. We will be happy to help!
CUSTOM USER INTERFACE
The UI is completely configurable through an XML file or comprehensive on-screen editors, consisting of one or more pages that can contain any combination of controls:
- Button (customizable look, feel and behavior; animatable (sprite/scale/move/rotate/alpha)
- List (static or dynamic; image and/or text content)
- Slider/Progress bar (skinnable; horizontal or vertical)
- Text (custom TrueType/OpenType font support)
- Web Browser
- Any Android Widget
ADVANCED CONTROL CAPABILITIES
Button look and feel is dynamic with labels, drop shadows, borders/background fill, color tinting and more. They can trigger over 50 actions, including:
- Call web service/TCP
- Change pages
- Play sound (MP3, OGG, RAW formats)
- Execute scripts
- Start/stop timers
- Modify other controls
- Speak text
- Trigger user input dialogs
Buttons are assigned functionality for five distinct actions: display, touch, held, repeat and release. They can also be given user-defined 'states' that change how they look or act. Andre supports one or more 'locations' (e.g. Family Room, Bedroom) which can also change button appearance and behavior. Buttons can be triggered by simple gestures and physical device buttons too.
SOCIAL LAYOUT SHARING
Exchange pre-configured controls and designs with other Andre users on the device or through andreapp.com! A growing catalog of buttons, pages and other contols to quickly get started with your layout.
- TCP Scripting
- Run as Home Screen
- Push notifications from the cloud
- Broadcast & receive Android Intents (interface with Tasker, EventGhost and other Android apps)
** THIS IS THE PRO VERSION OF RINGING FLASHLIGHT
** Please try free version before buying this
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- Add feature Shake to Stop Flash
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
44 / 24 buttons Remote control for RGB LED Strip, Lamp.
This application simulates the 44 / 24 keys ir remote control distributed with RGB LED devices from china.
Works on all devices with Android 4.4 kitkat and infrared transmitter ( ir blaster )
Remember to point the infrared transmitter directly to the receiver.
LG/Sony is not supported since it use an own proprietary closed interface rather than standard Android interface.
*Use the power button of the different remote controls in the app to find the right controller that turns on your LED lights
RGB full colors LED strip controller.
Dimmer up, dimmer down.
20 static colours, auto, flash, 3 colors jump change, 7 colors jump change, 3 colors gradual change, 7
colors gradual change and 6 user defined colors.
Speed of dynamic can adjust; Brightness of static can adjust.
When users define colors, press custom key to enter the modes, then press red, blue,
green add/reduce these 6 keys to mix colors.(Press any key out of the custom area to quit the
custom modes, if not, the keys are unavailable). When presses the custom key the second time, the
current color will be saved, if press next time, will show the latest saved color.
*** FaQ: ***
Q: Colors no longer match the buttons, what can I do?
A: Do not worry, this is a hidden feature present in some 44 buttons receivers.
This also happens with the original remote control.
With leds TURNED OFF, by pressing the button "FADE7"( same code of power button in the 24key-C ), the LED will flash once.
At this point the color have changed their position.
Repeat this procedure until you get the right colors position.
The following table may help you
RGB - correct position, doing nothing
RBG - tap "fade7" 5 times to solve
GRB - tap "fade7" 4 times to solve
GBR - tap "fade7" 3 times to solve
BGR - tap "fade7" 2 times to solve
BRG - tap "fade7" 1 times to solve
Q: Everything worked fine for some minutes, but now no longer works, how can I fix?
A: The problem is probably due to an overload of the RGB driver.
Keep in mind that these devices, with difficulty are able to feed 10 meters of LED as declared by the manufacturers.
If the load is too big, after a while, will overheat and no longer work correctly.
Decrease the strip length, or add an RGB amplifier.
bulbs lamp light magic lighting osram Sylvania Mosaic flexible
The MEDION Smart Remote application makes use of the properties of your mobile phone – such as touch screen capability and G sensor – to provide easy-to-use, convenient and improved options for operating your MEDION Smart TV set. Not only that: you also have the option of operating your television via touch pad and directly entering text when calling up Internet pages.
Suitable for MEDION Smart TVs from the 2013 models onwards that have the option “Virtual Remote” available in the menu “Other settings”.
Please note that the television to be controlled must be in the same network as the smartphone.
[ Usage ]
* Can send the character is set to pairing the equipment by Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile)
* Button on the 4x10 are free to customize it is possible to assign Send Code
* Can add a line feed code to send characters
* Export / import Settings
Flash Alert Application for incoming call,sms notification
useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
or use it as an unanswered reminder for notifications sms or call
you can also use it as a nice ringing and cool blinking lights from your phone
Do you want flash on call,sms then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*change the blinking frequency, like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
*You can share this application.
*Blinking Flashlight Alerts and Ringing Flashlight Alerts ...
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
LED Flashlight is currently the best flashlight application on the Market, because:
* It Supports the widest range of devices with camera led/flash.
* It has different widgets to choose from.
* It Has great and diverse screen lights.
* Free plugins like the Strobe / Blinking light
* Its an effect that can be used as a party disco light.
* Strobe effects with multiple controllers
Although your Android phone already comes with a flashlight feature, you might be looking for something a little more powerful. LED Flash Light Effects FREE attempts to maximize the light available in dark situations by using absolutely all the sources in your phone - the camera flash, screen illumination, key backlights and notification LED.
Touch screen light changes when you swipe on your screen, it changes screen colors with awesome effects.
Slow, medium and fast disco light make you shake your feet in the air and dance on the floor. Have your name on the lightening screen and play light effects.
Flashlight now has torch light, screen multi color light, two bulb lights, SOS help light, Signal Light, Siren light/soounds, and multiple screen lights as well. We will have more different kinds of lights coming soon!
Monitor your energy consumption and save by conserving energy.
ALL IN ONE:
* HOME SECURITY: protect your home from burglary, fire, flood and more...
* ENERGY MANAGEMENT: save money by monitoring and managing energy usage
* HEALTH CARE: get emergency alerts in case of fall or other incident
* HOME AUTOMATION: automate your lights, thermostats, shades, irrigation and more...
• unlimited number of virtual alarms (partitions)
• trigger alarms in case of:
o intruder (motion sensors and door/window sensors),
o fire (smoke sensors),
o flood (water leakage sensors),
o gas (CO sensors)
o panic button,
o duress (if someone force you to disarm your system)
o health care (in case of missing actions during particular time e.g. motion, door opening, laying on bed...)
• remote arm/disarm and status-info with any smartphone
• vandal proof - Zipabox is 24/7 monitored by central station which triggers alarm in case of connection loss
• easy integration with existing alarm systems (DSC, Honeywell...)
• easy online setup and configuration through web based interface
• use of same sensors for security and automation purposes
• real-time monitoring energy consumption with your smartphone
• automatically turn on/off your appliances in accordance with electricity prices
• see detailed analysis of your energy consumption
• save energy by automating lights, thermostats, sun shades...
• easy installation of wireless modules
• Z-Wave and ZigBee lighting modules support
• support remote dimming and on/off switching with any smartphone
• unlimited number of scenes supported
• turn lights on during emergencies
• advanced event based rules configuration
• auto-pilot lighting programs to discourage intruders while home is empty
• multi room heating and cooling control with your smartphone
• advanced programming scheduler online, accessible over web browser
• easily create unlimited number of custom zones (thermostats)
• multi zone humidity control by using standard humidifiers and dehumidifiers
• advanced event based rules to automate home climate based on other environmental and home events
• include climate control in automation scenes together with alarm, lighting, shades, etc
• notification and automated actions in case of over-temperature events, power outages, and other incidents…
• control unlimited number of irrigation zones
• use advanced programming options online to setup perfect irrigation process
• automate irrigation system based on Internet weather forecast
• integrate your irrigation scheme together with your complete home automation scenarios
• control blinds, roller-shutters, curtains and pergolas using your smartphone
• automate motors by using fun and easy programming tool online
• add your sun shading commands into home scenarios together with lights, climate, alarms...
• automate your shades to react to outside weather conditions
• easy installation using pre-configured wireless modules
But also: : Energy Metering, Video monitoring and more ...
Please note: This app works only if you have a Wight lamp
More info on www.my-wight.com.
You must have a Bye Bye Standby online controller connected to the same network as the wi-fi in order for this application to work.
This simple home automation remote control will work with no configuration or settings - just download and switch your lights or appliances on!
BYE BYE STANDBY
These are a fantastic range of power sockets with a remote control that allows on/off and group on/off. Easy to use and can be fitted to lamps and other appliances. The range includes dimmer, high-load and in wall units. There are also motion detectors and key fobs. Great for home automation and energy saving. It is a good way to start your home automation project!
Next version of paid app will include a few bug fixes, move away from the depreciated copy protection and will include a first attempt at tablet / large screen support.
GET AN ONLINE CONTROLLER AND SOCKETS
Online controllers are available and in stock from http://www.online-controller.co.uk
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-3 from Code A
*Portrait and Landscape modes
PAID VERSION FEATURES
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-8 and Codes A-F (A 1-3 in the free version)
*Access group button
*Name your buttons for easy identification
*Name your codes for easy identification
*Ping online controller (may not work on all devices)
*Tablet support (will increase compatibility over time)
*Portrait and Landscape modes
*Now with move to SD card support
Test the application with this limited FREE version
Customisable Screen for your own buttons in the order you want.
Please send your feedback via email
News, events and webcam images from the Parish Council website available in a handy app.
Only of interest to residents of Ducklington.
Beta Application, comments and suggestions to the developer please.
v0.2.5 - Fix screen orientation and icon issues