The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
A free, limited Lite version is here: http://bit.ly/19BAut0
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup (if supported) to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- reorganise the power strips to have them in any order on screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current on the 9258W2/9255 Pro
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings to an encrypted file for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on and off automatically.
Presently supported switches/firmwares are:
IP9258 S/T/Ping (v1.56, v.1.61, v.1.62, v3.00, v.4.01, v.4.03)
IP9258 SP (v1.52)
IP9258 HP (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 WiFi (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 W2 (v1.00)
IP9223 K (v4.01)
IP9258 SX (v1.38)
IP9258 DS (v4.01, v4.03)
IP9258 Pro (v4.01)
IP9258 xx (v4.01)
IP9212 Delux (v1.00)
IP9255 Pro (v4.03)
If you have any problems do get in touch.
The unit can monitor 1 digital input. A call and SMS alarm message will sent when inputs triggered. The system is able to load up to 5 numbers in the white list as authorised users.
The unit also has 1 x 30A heavy duty relay output can be used to switch on any application like lamps, pumps, heaters, motor etc. Output relay can be switched ON or OFF by calling its cell phone number or by sending an SMS command, there is no call charges incurred when dialling the unit as it will recognize an authorised telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering. One Call to the SIM Card Number will switch the device OFF permanently. Another Call to the SIM Card will switch the device ON permanently.
The WT 1672 has 1 analogue input that can be configured to measure a 4 -20mA signal or 0 – 5VDC signal. It will generate reports when the monitored signed reaches the programmable set points. For programmable set points can be programmed for analogue input. When the monitored signal crosses a set point a specified action will be performed like switching the output relay or sending an SMS report
The GSM Remote Control system supports timer function, the user can set schedule to turn on / off the switch. For example, put your pump, motor on a schedule. “Turn off in 5 minutes”, “turn on at 17:00, “turn on 1 year later”
This function is important to use in the renting and leasing industry of electrical appliances, heavy vehicle, and rental of site equipment to turn off the machines when off hire time completed
This function also important as the reminder to the owner to monitor the SIM Card expiry date. User can instruct the unit to trigger the relay in the specified times and sent the SMS to the user to keep the SIM Card active when expiry dates.
The unit equips 1 pulse counter input, the range is 00000~59999. The user can setup start value, interval alert value alert, interval time to alert, total value to alarm, when total value alarm occurrence, it can active the relay outputs and sent SMS or dial to authorize phone number.
The unit detect loss of power. Once power outage is detected, the unit will call and SMS to your cell phone and / or sound an auditable alert to make you aware of the power failure. The system using CE and FCC approved industry internal power supply connected on board. A backup lithium battery can power up at least 8 hours and will sent a power down or power restored alerts in the event of power failure
With QL Remote Control you can:
- Change sound volume. Get media play louder or softer, or mute the sound.
- Control media player. Change track, Pause, Resume or Stop playback.
- Change monitor brightness. Watching movie? Adjust brightness of the display accordingly to the light conditions of your room.
- Control PC Power state. Shut down PC, reboot, or put it in stand by.
- Run programs. Launch Internet browser, audio and video player. Or any other program (configure the action on your PC).
- Configure to perform custom actions: Switch task, Close window, etc
- Watch the screen of your PC at the phone. It's very like Remote Desktop, but allows user to be logged in.
- Connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth!
Quick steps to begin using your remote control:
1. Install this app.
2. Install server app from www.agvlabs.com to you desktop PC.
3. Enable Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
4. Run app on your smartphone.
5. Press Menu button and choose Connect.
6. Choose Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
7. Choose the device to connect to.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INSTALL SERVER ON YOUR PC! Download from www.agvlabs.com
- retrieving contacts (all or filtered). Phone number, emails, and addresses are returned
- getting phone location (wireless networks or GPS must already be enabled)
- changing ring and notification volume
- send and retrieve SMS messages
- ***NEW!*** retrieve MMS messages, including group texts, images, and video
Only email addresses registered on your phone will be able to access the data.
Secondary email addresses can be added to give your friends and family access to specific functions.
Nothing needs to be installed on your computer - all you need is an email account.
The specific commands to use these functions can be found in the Help section of the app. To request additional functions, please send an email to email@example.com, or leave a comment.
*** UPDATE ***
You can now have texts automatically forwarded to your email account. You can set this up to only send texts at certain times and days, so not all your texts go to your email. Open up Menu > Setup Forwarding to enable this feature.
illumina allows to you fully control your radio outlets, the brightness of your dimmable lights and opens and closes the screens of your windows. If there is a temperature or humidity sensor connected to your Pi or you've got a compatible weather-station, illumina will visualize those values. Furthermore the order of devices and the possible read-only state will be respected.
• multiple designs
• automatic connection with SSDP
• distinguishes between places
• switch radio outlets
• control compatible dimmers
• open and close screens
• visualize contact sensors
• visualize temperature and humidity
• respects device ordering
• reacts to changes made by other sources
If you have questions regarding pilight or the list of compatible devices, consult the wiki behind http://wiki.pilight.org
illumina only works in conjunction with a pilight-daemon and a version greater or equal 2.0 running within your network.
- Create Infrared Remote control macro sequences
- Standard support for LIRC and Winlirc
- A database with more than 2000 supported remote (needs a configured LIRC daemon)
- Add macro shortcuts to home screen for ease of access
- Infrared Automation via infrared macro sequences
- Execute a macro directly from the list of macros by tapping on the macro
- Execute a macro via tapping on its home screen shortcut
- Adjust the picture settings automatically on your TV via infrared macro sequence
- Set the sleep timeout of your TV
- Turn on all your TV's and set the STB to your favourite channel
- Turn on your STB, switch to your favourite channel and select equalizer preset
- Turn on/off LED IR controlled lighting adjust colors etc.
The application allows you to setup custom Infrared remote control sequences/macros, from the app main screen tap on Add in order to add new Macro. Enter the name of your new macro and tap on SAVE. In order to add command sequences to your new macro long click on the newly created macro and select "Edit Macro" a new screen will pop up and you can use the Add button to add custom commands to your newly created macro. To execute a macro just tap on the macro name. After you create your new macro you may create a custom shortcut to the macro by long tapping on the macro name from the list of macros. Tap on Shortcut and a new shortcut to your macro will be added to the home screen. Executing a macro from a shortcut is a matter of just tapping on the shortcut.
The application is open source, licensed under GNU GPL v2.0 . You are free to distribute, modify and use for commercial purposes. You can read more about this application by visiting http://www.irdroid.com .
Before rating this app please make sure that you have a fully operational LIRC server running, the app will not work (will not show a list of remotes if there is no server to connect to)
Control your MiCasaVerde Vera* unit from the comfort of your phone or tablet. The MicasaVerde Vera is an affordable home automation controller that communicates via the z-wave protocol.
Control Scenes, Devices and Plugins.
Favorites section for your most used scenes and devices.
Rename and Move Scenes and Devices.
Rename, Delete, and Create rooms.
Voice Recognition (Experimental & English only)
Custom Intents for 3rd party apps like Tasker, Llama, and NFC Tags
Both local and remote access (via MicasaVerde's secure remote access).
and much more..
- Security Sensors
- Temperature / Humidity Sensors
- Energy Meters
- Window Coverings
- And other z-wave devices
- Alarm Panel Integration**
- 3rd Party Plugins***
AutHomationHD will work with both phones and tablets running Android 3.2 or newer (Honeycomb and Ice Cream). For phones and tablets running Android 2.3 and older, have a look at AutHomation in the market.
*IMPORTANT: Requires a Vera Z-Wave Controller from MiCasaVerde.
**Alarm panel integration requires an alarm panel that is supported by Vera. More information can be found on their forums.
*** Not all 3rd party plugins are supported at this time.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or issues, please either email me at the support email or head over to the AutHomation section of MiCasaVerde's forum here:
More from developer
You must have a Bye Bye Standby online controller connected to the same network as the wi-fi in order for this application to work.
This simple home automation remote control will work with no configuration or settings - just download and switch your lights or appliances on!
BYE BYE STANDBY
These are a fantastic range of power sockets with a remote control that allows on/off and group on/off. Easy to use and can be fitted to lamps and other appliances. The range includes dimmer, high-load and in wall units. There are also motion detectors and key fobs. Great for home automation and energy saving. It is a good way to start your home automation project!
Next version of paid app will include a few bug fixes, move away from the depreciated copy protection and will include a first attempt at tablet / large screen support.
GET AN ONLINE CONTROLLER AND SOCKETS
Online controllers are available and in stock from http://www.online-controller.co.uk
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-3 from Code A
*Portrait and Landscape modes
PAID VERSION FEATURES
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-8 and Codes A-F (A 1-3 in the free version)
*Access group button
*Name your buttons for easy identification
*Name your codes for easy identification
*Ping online controller (may not work on all devices)
*Tablet support (will increase compatibility over time)
*Portrait and Landscape modes
*Now with move to SD card support
Test the application with this limited FREE version
Customisable Screen for your own buttons in the order you want.
Please send your feedback via email
News, events and webcam images from the Parish Council website available in a handy app.
Only of interest to residents of Ducklington.
Beta Application, comments and suggestions to the developer please.
v0.2.5 - Fix screen orientation and icon issues