-- WARNING --
THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE BETA! PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED THE FREE VERSION AND ARE ABSOLUTELY SURE IT DOES WHAT YOU WANT.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS such as crashes or features not working as expected, please email what action caused the crash and your device type to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix the problem.
There are a few features that are not final:
- Limited documentation
- A few UI elements need polishing
The universal remote control interface for Android!
Andre is a fully customizable, feature rich front end for controlling things. What things? Anything that can be controlled over the network, including home automation software (such as Promixis' Girder), IR transmitters (like the Global Cache IP2IR), alarm systems, media servers and players, IP controllable A/V hardware, and more.
A handful of usage examples:
- Universal Remote for home theater
- Alarm system control/status
- Whole house music control
- Home/office monitoring from anywhere
- Lighting and environment status & control
- Weather station
- Custom sound board
- Music/video catalog
- IT server monitoring and control
- Router control interface
Andre is server-agnostic and supports http(s) and TCP communication. For most uses Andre is paired with server software/hardware that is capable of communicating through one of these protocols such as home automation apps (Girder, PowerHome, HAI, HomeSeer, mControl, Control4, Vivint and many others), media software (XBMC, JRiver, MediaPortal, etc.), and alarm systems. More and more hardware is becoming controllable this way, including A/V receivers, set-top boxes and DVRs, weather stations, even alarm clocks and digital picture frames.
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE ANDRE *IS* CAPABLE OF A LOT OF STAND-ALONE FUNCTIONALITY ON THE ANDROID DEVICE ITSELF, MOST COMMON USES REQUIRE SERVER SIDE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT IS NOT PART OF ANDRE.
If you are unsure if Andre will do what you want please visit http://www.andreapp.com for more info or to ask questions. We will be happy to help!
CUSTOM USER INTERFACE
The UI is completely configurable through an XML file or comprehensive on-screen editors, consisting of one or more pages that can contain any combination of controls:
- Button (customizable look, feel and behavior; animatable (sprite/scale/move/rotate/alpha)
- List (static or dynamic; image and/or text content)
- Slider/Progress bar (skinnable; horizontal or vertical)
- Text (custom TrueType/OpenType font support)
- Web Browser
- Any Android Widget
ADVANCED CONTROL CAPABILITIES
Button look and feel is dynamic with labels, drop shadows, borders/background fill, color tinting and more. They can trigger over 50 actions, including:
- Call web service/TCP
- Change pages
- Play sound (MP3, OGG, RAW formats)
- Execute scripts
- Start/stop timers
- Modify other controls
- Speak text
- Trigger user input dialogs
Buttons are assigned functionality for five distinct actions: display, touch, held, repeat and release. They can also be given user-defined 'states' that change how they look or act. Andre supports one or more 'locations' (e.g. Family Room, Bedroom) which can also change button appearance and behavior. Buttons can be triggered by simple gestures and physical device buttons too.
SOCIAL LAYOUT SHARING
Exchange pre-configured controls and designs with other Andre users on the device or through andreapp.com! A growing catalog of buttons, pages and other contols to quickly get started with your layout.
- TCP Scripting
- Run as Home Screen
- Push notifications from the cloud
- Broadcast & receive Android Intents (interface with Tasker, EventGhost and other Android apps)
EVL-3 Envisalink Internet Alert module (from http://www.homesecuritystore.com/)
To connect via internet or mobile network a home router capable of port forwarding is required.
Step 1 - Setup Port Forwarding (http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding or
for dd-wrt routers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPI-qiG6f0U). Remember: Port forwarding
uses a private (internal) IP and port 4025 (the Envisalink listens on port 4025).
THE FOLLOWING STEP MUST ME PERFORMED ON THE SAME NETWORK YOUR EVL-3 IS
Step 2 - Retrieve your public IP address (http://ipinfo.io/ip)
Test Port Forwarding by entering public IP with port 4025 (e.g. x.x.x.x:4025) in your browser.
If you successfully configured port forwarding your browser will return one or more lines the first of
which should contain the text "5053CD". The app will now be able to connect once you update the address/hostname in Setup with the public IP(do not include the port number).
Please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you need assistance.
The EVL-3 module is compatible with the following DSC PowerSeries panels.
DSC PowerSeries Systems:
**This application will not communicate with the alarm system directly. All app related communications will be handled through the application and the Envisalink EVL-3 module.**
The MEDION Smart Remote application makes use of the properties of your mobile phone – such as touch screen capability and G sensor – to provide easy-to-use, convenient and improved options for operating your MEDION Smart TV set. Not only that: you also have the option of operating your television via touch pad and directly entering text when calling up Internet pages.
Suitable for MEDION Smart TVs from the 2013 models onwards that have the option “Virtual Remote” available in the menu “Other settings”.
Please note that the television to be controlled must be in the same network as the smartphone.
Should you want to have more than 3 pincodes and 3 passwords, dropbox sync support for all your mobile devices, no ads and support further development, you can buy full edition inside the app.
The only password and pin code app you will ever need.
Feedback and bugreporting to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
The Salient Eye home security alarm system app now has the option of remote control!!!
With "SalientEye Remote Control" app you can start and stop the Salient Eye without touching the camera device it runs on. The Salient Eye app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mantishrimp.salienteye
Just install Salient Eye Remote Control, login to your salient eye user and that's it - You can control any salient eye app connected to your user.
You can leave a device with Salient Eye security system installed at the position you want, connected to charger and no longer touch it. Then Just start/stop the alarm via "SalientEye Remote Control" from your primary device.
1) Push notifications on motion detection events.
2) Start/Stop Salient Eye on the other device
3) Get Current picture from Salient Eye on the other device
4) Connect as many remotes and as many salient eye devices as you wish.
* Note: Some of the features may require payment. This is how we can support and improve our services. If you like and use Salient Eye, please buy subscription, we try to keep it affordable.
Move the camera horizontally and vertically to capture every angle in the room and make screenshots. Now nothing will escape your attention with the MEDION® LifeViewer app, whether at home or on the move!
How to connect a new keychain:
1. Press and hold your V.BTTN until it beeps and flashes green light.
2. Press Add device button
3. From the available devices select the V.BTTN associated with your Keychain.
This feature enables your keychain (V.BTTN) to act like a proximity key that unlocks your phone automatically when it is close to your phone. Using this feature, you can secure your phone from unauthorized access when you are away from the phone.
How to use smart unlock:
1. Turn on smart lock. Follow instructions displayed.
2. Set pin
Using this feature you can monitor your phone remotely. Once you turn this feature on the V.BTTN gives you an alert (beeps and lights) if someone tries to takeaway your phone when you left it unattended. There is also an option for the phone to sound alarm. This is especially useful when you are leaving your phone for charging in a public place.
How to use anti theft:
1. Turn on the anti theft alarm
2. Place down your phone in 20 seconds. The keychain will beep if some one moves it.
Unknown keychain fall alert:
When your keychain drops unknowingly while you are taking something else from your pocket or handbag, your phone will immediately give you a notification so that you know about it. Even incase you saw that notification later, the time is recorded so that you can easily guess where you dropped your keychain.
Find your misplaced keychain:
At anytime if you misplace your keychain, just press a button on the phone and the keychain (V.BTTN) beeps along with a red light. This sound can be used to track your keychain easily.
If you get disconnected from your keychain, it alerts you with a notification. This feature reminds you about your keychain so that you never forget taking it with you.
Mac users can download a jar file from https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BzcdUASii0nMV1VCMUxEb3hBYjg . Using this feature the user can control ppt or keynote using the button on their keychain (V.BTTN).
How to use 'Presentation controller' :
1. Download the jar file from the above link
2. Enable debugger mode on your android mobile
3. Connect to your Mac using USB cable
4. Run the jar file
5. Open the ppt or keynote file.
6. Short press to go forward and long press to go backward in slides.
With all the above features, you will be having a complete keychain which is secured by your phone and secures your phone.
Note: This app works only with V.BTTN made by VSN Mobil. Please visit www.vsnmobil.com to find more about it.
NEW: When you use Steganos Password Manager or Steganos Privacy Suite 16 or higher and re-sync your keychain with Steganos Mobile Privacy, your usernames and passwords will be autofilled into websites using the in-app-browser of this app. There’s no need for copy and paste anymore. Just open Steganos Mobile Privacy on your smartphone and enter your Password Manager password. By simply tapping on the desired website your username and password will be automatically filled in.
Use The KeyMaker in any Kriptyk app to import or designs a custom key chain. Add a sequence of keys by entering a phrase or file, the amount of turns desired and the direction; each turn re-ciphering the previous cipher until the next key or the end is reached. Once complete, select finished; the cipher indicators will signify your keys are loaded and you can begin ciphering your messages.
To ensure a proper cipher use a wide range of characters, a file and multiple turns per key.
A single Kriptyk key chain is good throughout all Kriptyk ciphers, including KriptykSMS and KriptykText; more coming soon. This means you can use the same key to cipher messages as with files.
We live in a the Age of Information, where your personal information is bought and sold as if it were a New York Times Newspaper. Kriptyk is the most comprehensive form of user-level encryption and can help prevent unwanted theft, circulation and use of you information. Cipher any type of digital data, from text messages to pictures, any important documents and soon everyday voice calls. Best of all, it's free!
Cipher / Encipher / Decipher
Encryption / Encrypt / Decrypt
With Proximo™, it’s never been easier to find your smartphone or valuables and ensure you never lose them. Proximo is an award-winning free app that works with a Proximo™ Key Fob or Tag. The system is extremely easy to install and use, relying on Bluetooth LE Technology that runs in the background on your smartphone to keep track of your valuables so you have one less thing to worry about every day.
2013 CES Innovation Award Winner, About.com Reader’s Choice Awards for Best Accessory, NAOPA Product Innovation Award.
Here Are Some Ways Proximo Makes Your Life Easier:
- Alarm helps make sure you don’t lose your phone in the first place
- At home, use it when your phones or keys get misplaced
- When you’re out, use it to make sure you don’t leave your phone behind
- From anywhere, locate your valuables with a pin on a map if you’re too far away to hear the alarm
- KEY FOB FINDER BUTTON allows you to trigger an alarm on your phone to help you locate it, even if your phone is on vibrate.
- PROXIMITY ALARM alerts you if your keys and phone separate beyond a pre-set distance.
- LAST SEEN shows you a map with a pin that identifies the last place your item was located.
- REMOTE LOCK initiates on your phone once the proximity alarm goes off to keep anyone from accessing your data.
- FIND ALERT lets you use your phone to set off sound and LED lights on a Fob or Tag so you can retrieve your item.
- QUIET ZONES allows you to set “Do Not Disturb” areas where the alarm won’t get triggered.
- CUSTOM ALERTS lets you create your own personalized Fob alerts. (sold separately)
To learn more about Proximo Key Fob and Tag, please visit http://kensington.com/proximo
Para usar esta aplicación debe tener un servicio activo con un proveedor de servicio AVL compatible.
The PINgrid Token turns your mobile device into a convenient, simple to use and highly secure Multi Factor Authentication token which can be used to log you into any system that uses PINgrid technology. PINgrid produces a one-time code (OTC) to prove who you are and all you have to remember is a simple pattern, no PINs or passwords. PINgrid keeps your pattern a secret by never revealing it when you log on: a serious flaw in most logon systems. Each time you log in you enter a new code however your pattern remains the same and is secret to you.
Note: The PINgrid Token must be registered with a user account on the server (e.g. Winfrasoft AuthCentral) before it can be used.
PINgrid can be displayed virtually anywhere, e.g. this mobile app, on a web page, in an email, SMS/Text message or on an ATM screen which removes the need for expensive proprietary hardware. This keeps the logon process secure, very easy to use and easily accessible.
While PINgrid can be used as a traditional 2 Factor Authentication solution (e.g. RADIUS) it also suites many other scenarios. The highly flexible 1.5 Factor Authentication deployment allow for a secure OTP logon with NO secondary device which is well suited to easy access, medium security situations. Whereas the 3 Factor Authentication solution includes both the award winning (SC Magazine Europe 2013) transaction signing functionality and bi-directional device linking for the highest security environments - all with a simple to use user interface.
PINgrid caters very well for risk appropriate authentication situations, e.g. Internet Banking or workflow accountability, and can be easily integrated directly into applications via Web API's and SDK's for both the authentication server and mobile devices. BYOD is fully embraced with PINgrid with soft tokens on the 6 top App Stores to that no device is left behind.
- Replace PINS and passwords
- Free downloadable soft token
- Supports multiple web sites & systems
- Get a new One Time Code every 60 seconds
- Patent pending security algorithm
- Based on OATH with FIPS compliant cryptography
[AuthCentral, PINgrid, PINphrase, PINpass, 2FA, Token, OATH, RSA, Authentication, Fob, OTP, OTC, PIN, Code, Password]
- Instant Login: Barcode Scan, Proximity (BLE) and On Device Login
- One-time Passwords
- Single Sign-on and Secure Sign-on (with two-factor authentication)
- Authenticator Two-Step Verification (TOTP)
- Unlock your MAC or PC computer securely with two-factor authentication
- Securely unlock your MACs with Proximity and two-factor authentication
- Locker - Secure your notes and passwords in an encrypted manner
- Instant Registration
To unlock SAASPASS you can use:
- Pattern (both visible and invisible)
- Scrambled Keypad
- 4 or 6 digits as your PIN length
SAASPASS uses Proximity to login users with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable devices.
BLE support is on Android 5.0 devices with firmware support like Nexus 6 (it doesn't work on Nexus 5 for example)
You don't have to type in the dynamically generated one-time password (passcode). You never need a key fob, dongle, token or a random number generator ever again!
You can clone your SAASPASS onto another device as well like a tablet and we will add wearables support shortly as well.
Companies can set up many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites. Out of the box support for cloud applications include, but are not limited to, the following services:
......... and much more
Custom apps can be integrated with RESTful APIs
On premise applications are also supported including Active Directory.
You can also add the Google Authenticator TOTP two-step verification format for personal services like:
Amazon Web Services
DNS Made Easy
Google Cloud Platform
Guild Wars 2
SAASPASS can be used for secure access and to prevent and mitigate against a number of hacking methods and attack vectors that include Phishing and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. SAASPASS multi-factor authentication is the easiest to use security product out there and removes all the hassle out of secure logging in and remembering usernames and passwords. In addition, it helps make static credentials obsolete.
Note: Bluetooth 4.0 connections and signal strength, like any wireless channel, can vary and be effected by environmental conditions and battery strength and a number of other variables.
1) Proximity alert (Close, Near, and far)
2) Last Tracking of your KeyGuard product disconnected with your Android smart phone.
3) Camera shutter - Allow remote control of camera capture using KeyGuard.
4) Home Mode- Keep you undisturbed while you are at home (This mode require KeyGuard that support Home Mode).
NOTE: This App requires devices that support BlueTooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 or higher
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Compatible with Smartphones and Tablet PCs with Android 4.3 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or above.
• Help to find your Smartphone or Tablet PC: double click on Multikey to find your Smartphone or Tablet PC
• Help to find your keys or other valuables tagged with Multikey: your Multikey alerts by simply pressing the button in the Application
• Prevent your Smartphone, Tablet PC or other valuables from going missing, by having them tagged with Multikey: key fob alerts you when it is out of the phone or Tablet PC connection range.
• Comfortable selfie: place your Device somewhere in front of you and capture photos by one click of the Multikey.
• Be informed about missed calls and received messages: Multikey beeps and flashes when you have missed calls and messages.
*Note: the Multikey App requires Prestigio Multikey key fob to function properly.
You must have a Bye Bye Standby online controller connected to the same network as the wi-fi in order for this application to work.
This simple home automation remote control will work with no configuration or settings - just download and switch your lights or appliances on!
BYE BYE STANDBY
These are a fantastic range of power sockets with a remote control that allows on/off and group on/off. Easy to use and can be fitted to lamps and other appliances. The range includes dimmer, high-load and in wall units. There are also motion detectors and key fobs. Great for home automation and energy saving. It is a good way to start your home automation project!
Next version of paid app will include a few bug fixes, move away from the depreciated copy protection and will include a first attempt at tablet / large screen support.
GET AN ONLINE CONTROLLER AND SOCKETS
Online controllers are available and in stock from http://www.online-controller.co.uk
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-3 from Code A
*Portrait and Landscape modes
PAID VERSION FEATURES
*Switch sockets on/off using your Bye Bye Standby online controller
*Access sockets 1-8 and Codes A-F (A 1-3 in the free version)
*Access group button
*Name your buttons for easy identification
*Name your codes for easy identification
*Ping online controller (may not work on all devices)
*Tablet support (will increase compatibility over time)
*Portrait and Landscape modes
*Now with move to SD card support
Test the application with this limited FREE version
Customisable Screen for your own buttons in the order you want.
Please send your feedback via email
News, events and webcam images from the Parish Council website available in a handy app.
Only of interest to residents of Ducklington.
Beta Application, comments and suggestions to the developer please.
v0.2.5 - Fix screen orientation and icon issues