This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
Kidfolio is a parent community, parenting guide and digital scrapbook for parents. It's the simplest way for parents to capture and share their child’s precious first memories.
From the makers of BabyBump, the #1 premier pregnancy app.
CREATE a timeline of memories
LEARN something new each day about your child’s developmental milestones
DISCOVER the best products for parents and kids
GET RECOMMENDATIONS from a community of parents just like you
✔ Automatically create a timeline of your child’s magical moments
✔ Seamlessly, safely store and backup photos and videos to the cloud
✔ Capture special milestones such as First Walk with custom badges
✔ Customize photos with special filters and effects
PRIVATE FAMILY GROUPS
✔ Private family groups: safely share with only family
A COMMUNITY OF PARENTS
✔ Get the best advice and recommendations from parents at the same stage as you
DAILY AGE AND STAGE PARENTING INFO
✔ Daily and Weekly parenting information to help you learn something new about your child’s development and being a parent each day
✔ 365 Daily articles on your child’s first year
✔ Over 300 weekly parenting articles from birth to age 6
KIDFOLIO SHOP (NEW!)
✔ Shop our curated store of the best products for parents and children
My Residency is available to those Pediatric Resident’s at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The App provides access to our phone numbers and connectivity to departments across the system, information on the various rotations, a directory of other residents, information that was previously only found in the quick guide, and much, much more. This helping tool is designed to provide quick access to information vital to the program.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. In 2012, after the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we will be the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
- Feeding regimen and weight tracking journals
- Feeding tube troubleshooting
- Feeding tube quizzes
- Electronic insulin dose calculator
- Electronic blood glucose log
- “Sick Day Care” guidelines
- Carb counting resource and food records
The app currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. User feedback is greatly encouraged as this will allow future updates to continually meet the needs of patients and families.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. After the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we are the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.