You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
Paid version of the application does not contain advertising.
You can try the free version before you buy this application.
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
This is an advanced call/sms filter and blocker tools. Create a black list and stay safe with unwanted calls & SMS.
This is a simple app, but rich and powerful features to manage unwanted call/text message from anyone.
You can easily block unwanted SMS.
Also You can manage the Call Blocks by -
1. Phone No.
2. Service Provider (Only India)
3. Unwanted Circle Region - (All over India)
Easy Simple Settings.
This app works with per caller ID (incoming number) basic or Location Specific. Caller Ids can
be organized into blacklist, or exception list and configured blocking options. Or you can define
You can either block any number from your contacts list, call log or add unwanted numbers manually.
Use the logging feature to view your history of blocked calls.
No subscription necessary.
It's totally FREE!
If you are looking for a call blocker this is the one you need.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring!
- Block any phone number.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Block calls not in your contacts list
- Call Rejection
- Automatically Delete Calls from Phone Log
It combines the functionality of similar applications and presents them in a simple and understandable way.
In addition, it is characterized by the ease of use and practicality, for example: to each contact in blacklist is associated two icons (call and sms), one click on the icon allow or not calls and (or) Sms from this contact.
Adding contacts to the blacklist can be done from: your contact list or call log or sms log or manually.
You can block calls from contacts in the blacklist or block all calls, or receive all calls and (or) block private or unknown calls. The same thing for SMS.
You will never lose any important call or sms, every blocked call or sms is saving in the history of the application, with the possibility to call or send sms from the history or viewing the blocked sms.
In short, full of features to discover and to enjoy in use.
- BlackList numbers (block incoming calls and (or) sms)
- History of blocked calls and sms
- Block call from private and unknown numbers (anonymous)
- Notification or not of the blocked calls and sms
- Block all incoming calls, and (or) sms
- Receiving all incoming calls and (or) sms
- Call Blocking is done by ending the call or put the phone in silent state.
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should I answer is free security application for mobile phones with Android operating system designed to protect you against unsolicited calls. It offers few levels of protection starting with simple warnings for unsolicited call to their automatic blocking.
Calling number check and display
If the calling number is not saved within your mobile contacts, the number evaluation, its category and user reviews for this number are automatically displayed. The evaluation and our final rating for tis number is displayed before you pick up so you are notified in time what was the rating of other users for this number from their previous experience. The number can be rated as positive, neutral or negative. The individual comments can be swiped by finger to the left or right. By drawing the finger up the rating can be hidden. After reading the comments you decide either to pick up or not. Detail settings of this functionality can be found in Settings.
Canceling of the negative-ranked numbers
If you activate this feature in the Settings all the incoming calls from numbers with negative ranking will be automatically cancelled and you will see the global message informing you about the blocked call in the notification area. In the main menu then you can find info how many call were blocked with possibility to check all the calls – incoming numbers. This level of protection is perfect for protection of elderly people against telemarketing or for every person who is regular target of telemarketing of any kind and who doesn’t want to spend precious time or money on such calls.
Canceling of calls from numbers not saved as your contact
When this option is enabled each number not saved within your contacts will be automatically canceled and consequently a message is displayed in the notification area. The application main menu then displays the global info how many calls were blocked with possibility to show the blocked numbers. This level is recommended for e.g. protection of your children against unknown callers and unsolicited calls or for users who don’t want to be bothered by calls from unknown numbers. If you enable this option on mobile phones belonging to your parents or grandparents it will save a lot of problems in the future with unsolicited telemarketing.
If you have found some of these protection levels interesting for your use or to be used by your relatives do not hesitate to install the application to your phone.
How is the database of ratings and numbers created?
The database is built-up by the community of all users who have the application installed and/or visiting the application pages. The users can anonymously send ratings and reviews for public phone numbers (we do not collect info for private numbers) based on real answered calls. These ratings are stored in central server database where our admins can check them and after evaluation and approval the reviews with ranking are then distributed to all mobile phones with our application installed.
Why the application demands access to contacts and phone calls in my mobile?
Such information are used by the application to distinguish between your private contacts stored in your mobile and new incoming calls – so the rating form is displayed only for new not rated/not private numbers in your history. Your private contacts are never sent to server (generally speaking they never leave your mobile).
¿Someone is annoying you? ¿Calling your cellphone non stop? Our app allows you to create a blacklist with numbers you want to block.
Person, Business, or anyone in the world. Just add it to the black list, and enjoy a safe mobile phone!
- Block Calls from your contact list.
- Use wildcards to block any number: Number starts with, Number contains, Number ends with.
- Remove any previous number added to the blacklist.
- Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers.
- Block SMS
- Block unknown numbers
- Call blocking options (Hangup, Answer Hangup),
- Create blacklist,
- Add to blacklist numbers from phonebook or call history,
- Blocking numbers in blacklist,
- Blocking calls and sms,
- Blocking out of contacts,
- Blocking hidden and private numbers,
- Display the blocking call list,
- Blocking all incoming calls,
- Notification feature
Application updating as many times as possible.
Whenever a call is received from a number present in the block list, it will get ignored and you will not notice the call.
- Block all calls for attending quiet meetings or for sleeping well
- Add numbers to block list manually
- Pick up numbers from contacts list to add them into the black listed numbers
When you try to block the same number which is already present in the list, you will see a message that the number is already present in list.
With this application, you can avoid those frustrating callers. This is the best communication management app for managing your incoming calls.
Holaa! never uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public.
- CALLER ID: Identify the caller with their name, photograph, location and email ID.
- HOODLE: Besides being a caller ID, Holaa is also a fun app where you can get Hoodle Score based on your calling patterns, Favorites based on people you like to call, and Nirvana Time based on the duration you stay away from calls.
- BLOCK CALLERS: Block spam calls from spammers and telemarketers.
- SMART SEARCH: Identify name, photo, location & email ID of the person, to whom a phone number belongs to. All your searches within Smart Search are stored so that you can go back and quickly search phone numbers again
- ENRICHED PHONEBOOK: Synchronize your Facebook & Google accounts with your phonebook, and visually enhance it by fetching the latest photos
- MERGING CONTACT INFO: Holaa! regularly provides additional information about your contacts which you can add to your phonebook by using the ‘Merge’ feature
- CONTACT CARD: Every contact of yours has a contact card within Holaa! where you can see the Name, photograph, email ID, Location, and your activity history with the contact
- ACTIVITY ANALYSER: Keeps you informed on the duration for which you have spoken to a particular contact
- MISSED CALL ALERTS: If you have missed call(s), Holaa! provides you with a dashboard for taking necessary action - Call, SMS, Block or Add Contact
- OFFLINE SUPPORT: It provides you offline support for unknown contacts that have already called you. This means, even if you don’t have Internet connection Holaa! will still work fine.
For more useful information visit us at:
For Privacy: http://www.holaa.me/privacy
For queries contact: email@example.com
Simply add their phone or mobile number to the blacklist and any calls or SMS coming from them will be blocked. All the blocked calls and text messages are recorded so you can check who have been blocked during the day.
You can also stop all calls and SMS at specific times of the day. For example: 10 PM-6 AM.
* Easy to block spam calls and SMS by adding the mobile or landline phone number to the blacklist.
* Multiple blacklist options. You can add phone numbers to the blacklist from a recent call or text message or from your contact list.
* Control how the incoming call is blocked. It can Hangup the call or mute the ringer.
* Block calls from private (unknown caller id) phone or mobile numbers.
* Block all calls and SMS from any number that is not in your contacts list or address book.
* Filters spam SMS by blacklist keywords or text phrases.
* Call and SMS block history. Any call or text that have been blocked are recorded and saved to the logs so you never worry about losing an important call or SMS and you easily browse the blocked text messages and calls from the app.
* Stop all calls and SMS from any mobile or phone number at specific times during the day (silent mode schedule).
* Backup or restore blacklist phone numbers and settings.
* Blocking group of phone numbers using prefix numbers or postfix numbers.
* Light on the phone battery, CPU and memory resources.
* Control call and SMS filter notifications.
AntiNuisance on Facebook : @AntiNuisance
AntiNuisance on Twitter : @AntiNuisanceApp
-- Main features --
-- Sent and received text messages are grouped in multiple categories --
• Billing cycle
• All time
• Current month
• Per month
-- Filter messages by date --
-- Charts and statistics per contact --
-- Limitation --
• If a text message is deleted it will no longer be part of the statistics