COOL!!!!! first app that i hit 5 stars! heres cookies for you 🍪🍪🍪 hope it supports dff format and txd as texture. sorry bad english tho 😀😂😁
Great dev and great app The app is great for viewing 3d models. It is organized and easy to understand. + I had a problem with the app and the developer was rather quick to reply with a solution. 5 star
Would be nice, but it's quite unstable to use with pinch to zoom in or out and the rotation is like moon gravity, e.g. — Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, JellyBean rooted. — 0nly gestures interaction on zoom and rotation is the problem.
very nice Helps me with looking at models to use in my art... I just wish there was more supported formats, but all the major ones are, so, I can't complain. :)
Full house loaded This app could easily load a full flat model with interiors. I exported sh3d file to wavefront obj. Then viewed in this app. Thanks developer.
Clean, simple, powerful, smooth Don't know what goes into programming something like this, but I can tell this app is a job well done. Displays large models smoothly even on a cheap phone. Heads up, there's an issue with incorrect back face culling, but good luck finding a better app...
Version 0.35 - 0.51
• Rendering fixes
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle