COOL!!!!! first app that i hit 5 stars! heres cookies for you 🍪🍪🍪 hope it supports dff format and txd as texture. sorry bad english tho 😀😂😁
Great dev and great app The app is great for viewing 3d models. It is organized and easy to understand. + I had a problem with the app and the developer was rather quick to reply with a solution. 5 star
Would be nice, but it's quite unstable to use with pinch to zoom in or out and the rotation is like moon gravity, e.g. — Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, JellyBean rooted. — 0nly gestures interaction on zoom and rotation is the problem.
Full house loaded This app could easily load a full flat model with interiors. I exported sh3d file to wavefront obj. Then viewed in this app. Thanks developer.
Can i get little clue. Please This app is just too awesome. I am also making 3d obj viewer at a part of my app with rajawali. But it is giving me hard time. Can i know what library or tool you used for this app. Thanks
The best. You get immediate help Awesome . the best app for 3D. The first time I received a developers support. Drake I am the Air bus guy. Thank you so much. My other files works so thank you.
Version 0.35 - 0.51
• Rendering fixes
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle