Clean, simple, powerful, smooth Don't know what goes into programming something like this, but I can tell this app is a job well done. Displays large models smoothly even on a cheap phone. Heads up, there's an issue with incorrect back face culling, but good luck finding a better app...
Great App Very cool. For some reason it flips my .dds textures... Makes the right side the left and vice versa, maybe it's in the way I saved them, although they work fine on my computer
The app does not seem to be working on marshmallow, the buttons don't respond. On lollipop, it was a great app. UPDATE: Looks like this issue is still not fixed. The app seems to be responding to auto rotate, but it's like the screen is dead. No touches are detected. Please fix this. I'm using a Moto g2.
Would be nice, but it's quite unstable to use with pinch to zoom in or out and the rotation is like moon gravity, e.g. — Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, JellyBean rooted. — 0nly gestures interaction on zoom and rotation is the problem.
Great, but mirror problem Opened obj, and object shows mirror. Left side is right, and other the same. Can send object, screens to improve error. But it's greater than others.
Model problem. Some models have different renders and the app just stacks all of them simultaneously. And their should be a posing feature.
Version 0.35 - 0.51
• Rendering fixes
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle