Neat - but This app is really cool and all but how the hell am I going to get my textures to show up? They always fail to load, even with the obj's mtl downloaded or using an fbx file doesn't make a difference :'[
Great App Very cool. For some reason it flips my .dds textures... Makes the right side the left and vice versa, maybe it's in the way I saved them, although they work fine on my computer
The app does not seem to be working on marshmallow, the buttons don't respond. On lollipop, it was a great app. UPDATE: Looks like this issue is still not fixed. The app seems to be responding to auto rotate, but it's like the screen is dead. No touches are detected. Please fix this. I'm using a Moto g2.
Would be nice, but it's quite unstable to use with pinch to zoom in or out and the rotation is like moon gravity, e.g. — Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, JellyBean rooted. — 0nly gestures interaction on zoom and rotation is the problem.
Didnt work I tryed to load up a model from super mario 64 (obj) and it had no textures, and some just didnt work at all.
Great, but mirror problem Opened obj, and object shows mirror. Left side is right, and other the same. Can send object, screens to improve error. But it's greater than others.
Version 0.35 - 0.51
• Rendering fixes
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle
Best for CAD design, drafting, edit, cad drawing viewer for architect, engineer.
Emb3D is a high-performance 3D model viewer featuring several rendering options.