Superbbbbbb.. I have used many obj viewer apps but those were not good and unable to open file. But this app easily open my .obj file. Many thanx :)
Nice app! But... Does this app have support for .max files? Lots of the models I have are .max files.
Cool Its awsome, I just have one problem how do you fix a bad adress cuz my mtl has the location of the address on my pc
Need .mesh and .fbx upgrade support You need to add .mesh support as some models are in Ogre or Xnalara formats (.mesh) and in some .fbx textures doesn't load... Please take note of it
Fast and simple Works as expected. I had no problem with it.
Improvement needed, but great anyways! It certainly needs some more support like the fact that Bezier Curves don't render (at all) and all cycles shaders are great BUT... It's an amazing App. A lot of support and great developer communication.
Version 0.35 - 0.50
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle