Other features include:
-Select multiple files
-Save as multiple formats
-Original images are left intact
-Save files to location of your choice
Supported Formats Include:
jpeg, png, tif, gif, jpeg2000, webp, bmp, psd, tga and many others.
Image Converter is easy to learn and easy to use.
Help documentation is included in Image Converter.
Send feedback easily to me for suggestions.
Incase the image is too large, Image Converter will load for you a smaller preview which won't change the final outcome.
2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
- Search Images in SD Card
Per i modelli obj bisogno specificare sia il file obj che l'immagine da usare per le texrure, i file mtl per adesso non vengono letti. Per i modelli 3ds il file texture viene letto dal modello stesso e deve essere posizionato nella stessa folder del modello, se il file non viene trovato verrà visualizzato un messaggio.
Da menu è possibile ruotare sui tre assi l'oggetto e abilitare/disabilitare la luce, con lo zoom di android si può scalare l'oggetto.
(Please send questions, e-mail)
[Text Viewer support]
- Windows that are supported by the encoding support (txt file)
- Support setting font size
- Support for interline spacing
- Set the background color support
- Set text color support
- The last auto-save feature, support for Pages
[Comic viewer support]
- ZIP (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG) file support
- Support for reading from right to
- The last auto-save feature, support for reading his image
- 2Page automatically split the image
[Viewer common support functions]
- Set the screen orientation support
- Always on screen
- Last folder storage
- Support reading list
Reads standard .OFF and .OBJ (partial) file formats.
Uses only 48KB of application memory when installed to SD card.
With contributions by Alexandros Schillings.
[ About SWF Player ]
You can play .swf file by this Player. (support android kitkat!)
[ How To install Flash Plugin ]
You need to install Adobe® Flash® Player Plugin before using this player.
[ Feature ]
* can play swf file
* support Zoom in/out
* support play/stop controller
* support fullscreen
* support multi touch virtual keypad.
* support Virtual Mouse
* support file browser
* support advanced settings (wmode, background color, wake-lock, rotaion, quality, scale ... etc)
* support swf file sharing
* support Gmail file attach
* support honeycomb device!
[ keywords ]
fast swf flash® player flashplayer® web browser webkit webview
플래시 플레이어 adobe フラッシュ 闪存 閃存 флеш флэш salama फ़्लैश פלאש فلاش
[ trademarks ]
Flash®is registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc.
Discover and share gorgeous 3-dimensional shots from around the globe. Turn everyday life into unique and imaginative pieces and create your own gallery to share with everyone.
Check our featured galleries for more quality content.
As a first of it’s kind, it’s yours to improve. With your help we can make 3D photography become a mainstream.
3D mode fully supported with:
- HTC EVO 3D;
- Sharp Aquos SH-12C;
- LG Optimus 3D (Thrill 4G);
- LG Optimus 3D Max;
- Gadmei and NEO3DO 3D Tablets
For devices without support stereo, you can view 3D photos in Anaglyph, Side-by-Side and Wiggle modes.
- The largest 3D picture gallery available;
- View and share pictures;
- High-quality 3D photos;
- Easy upload;
- Social sharing;
- Create your gallery;
- Save pictures to your SD card.
Supported viewing modes:
- Side-by-Side JPEG.
Please help us to improve Phereo 3D Photo by sending your bug reports or requests to support|at|phereo.com or http://forum.phereo.com.
Scans Movies, Games, and Audio formats including Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category), Audio (Vinyl, Cassette), Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy) and more coming. Media format you want added, send an email request. Can't seem to find your media tell us and we'll add it. Don't require all of these formats, you can turn off categories in the preferences.
· PHONE and TABLET support
· Search Media by Title, Barcode or using Manual entry
· SEARCH BY (Local): title, released date, genre, stars/developers, ratings, barcode, stored location, format
· SORT BY : title, genre, global rating, personal rating, format, locale, stored location
· GROUP BY media format
· Online Viewing from any browser
· Minimal NL support
· Batch scanning
· Personal and Global Ratings
· Media Lending
· Media Wishlist
· Backup and Restore (as XML or CSV)
· Push/Pull backup's to an FTP or SFTP server
· Account Record Synchronization
· NFC Support
· Personal Notes
· Multiple copies? Enter a qty (turn on via preferences)
· Use custom images (long press image in edit mode)
· Storage location field, search and/or sort on the field (via preferences)
· Cover art resizing
· Registration optional (with restrictions)
· Report Issue(s) on Records via View/Edit screens
· Show/Hide Categories you won't use
· Ability to Show/Hide Categories and add custom colors for background and text
· Change which fields to search on
· Customize sorting results
· Group media types
· Change colors of the application to your liking
· Change Data Source Ordering*
*(Data Source Ordering)Locale Priorities
Prefer searching for media from other regions first?
Use the Drag and Drop interface in the Preferences to set your search order US, UK, CA, DE, FR, JP, and NL.
· Like it? Please Rate us in the Market
· Having issues or want to request a new feature? Please Email Requests or Issues so we can get a chance to fix them.
· No AU Barcode Support
· Very little NZ Barcode Support
· Currently only English and Spanish translations are available, if you would like to help with other translations please contact us at email@example.com
FAQs available here
Issues with ZXing 4.0?
Try reverting to this older version, also for those prior to Android 2.1
If we don't know there's an issue we can't fix or address it, so please if you have requests or issues send them via Menu, More, ContactUs.
Thank you very much.
Formats Currently Available:
Movies (DVD, Blu-ray, VCR, HD DVD, Laserdisc, Sony UMD, Digital Category) , Audio (Vinyl, Cassette) , Games (NintendoDS, Wii, PS Vita, PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, XBox One, XBox360, XBox, Nintendo3DS, Sony PSP, Sega, PC, Game Boy Advance, Game Cube, WiiU, NES, SNES, SEGA MASTER SYSTEM, SATURN, DREAMCAST, N64, GameBoy)
The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, gathering resources, crafting, and combat. Gameplay in its commercial release has two principal modes: survival, which requires players to acquire resources and maintain their health and hunger; and creative, where players have an unlimited supply of resources, the ability to fly, and no health or hunger. A third gameplay mode named hardcore is the same as survival, differing only in difficulty; it is set to hardest setting and respawning is disabled, forcing players to delete their worlds upon death.
Minecraft received five awards from the 2011 Game Developers Conference: it was awarded the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and the Best Debut Game Award from the Game Developers Choice Awards; and the Audience Award, as well as the Seumas McNally Grand Prize, from the Independent Games Festival in 2011. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game. As of April 8, 2013, the game has sold over 10 million copies on PC and as of January 22, 2013, over 20 million copies across all platforms.
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an optional achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
At the start of the game, the player is placed on the surface of a procedurally generated and virtually infinite game world. Players can walk across the terrain consisting of plains, mountains, forests, caves, and various water bodies. The world is divided into biomes ranging from deserts to jungles to snowfields. The in-game time system follows a day and night cycle, with one full cycle lasting 20 real time minutes. Throughout the course of the game, players encounter various non-player characters known as mobs, including animals, villagers and hostile creatures. During the daytime, non-hostile animals, such as cows, pigs, and chickens, spawn. They may be hunted for food and crafting materials. During nighttime and in dark areas, hostile mobs, such as large spiders, skeletons, and zombies, spawn. Some Minecraft-unique creatures have been noted by reviewers, such as the Creeper, an exploding creature that sneaks up on the player, and the Enderman, a creature with the ability to teleport and pick up blocks.
The game world is procedurally generated as players explore it, using a seed which is obtained from the system clock at the time of world creation unless manually specified by the player.
Does not used the built-in media scanner which shows all folders with images, allowing you to view only the folders you are interested in.
Navigate to any folder on the SD Card and view images, add the folder to favorites and add tags to folders or individual images.
Slide show of images.
Backup and restore favorites and tags.
Light and dark themes. More if requested.
It is a tool application to play flash file(.swf) stored locally on the device (including sd-card).with it,to play and run swf files is now possible and easy.If you like flash animations,games,apps you will need it!
✓Can play flash animations
✓Can play flash games
✓Can play flash apps
✓Support play control
✓Support landscape full-screen mode
✓Support portrait full-screen mode
✓Very small program size
You need to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin before using this player.
Popular Installed Device:
LG Optimus 2X
HTC Evo 4G
Moto Droid X
Moto Droid X2
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Ericsson Xperia
Samsung Epic 4G
If you have any request or you want to notify a bug, contact me using e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Q - Why not work?
A - Please check do you install adobe flash player plugin after that kill smart flash player task and restart it.
Q - How to install adobe flash player plugin?
A - You can download adobe flash player plugin on android market (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer). But not all android2.2 device can meet the minimum hardware requirements for adobe flash player plugin . Good Luck !
Q - What is SWF file?
A - SWF is one of the most popular Flash container formats and it's used for most of the animated content and video clips on today's websites.
Q - How to use?
A - You can download flash files(.swf) from internet and copy to sd-card. Play them with this tool.
Q - Why does need Internet and Phone state permissions?
A - The Internet and Phone state permissions are only used to show ads.
The paid version is on sale right now. It's called "Smart SWF Player Pro"
Thank you very much for your support!
Flash,Flash Player,Adobe Flash File Player,SWF File Player,Flash Game Player,Flash Online Game Player
ModelAN3D Pro includes all the features of the free version ModelAN3D, and more:
- Native 3D visualization on 3D phones like HTC EVO 3D, LG Optimus 3d and Sharp Aquos 3D.
- 3D visualization with Red-Blue glasses.
- Save projects.
- Share screen shots without watermark.
- Create photo collage wizard to make animated 3d scene with your favorite pictures. You can share many photos with your friends with a very small size (5 photos <200kbytes).
- Video recording (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Creation of Wigglegram (animated GIF) of your scenes.
- Import OBJ and texture files.
- Insert video tool: insert videos from your phone or YouTube into 3d scene (only available for Android version >3.0).
- Configuration of 3d view: axis visualization, ground plane select texture (predefined texture, custom texture, plain color), activate/desactivate shadows and reflexions.
- Access to OBJ files (Wavefront .obj standard format) within the SD card (with vertex, face indexes, normals, etc).
- Share project with ModelAN3D free version users (sending one project file).
- Load designs from the project manager.
- Limit of 500 points for the creation of elements of rotation and extrusion (the free version only allows 50).
- Up to 10 different fonts for text objects.
- AUGMENTED REALITY VIEW: Select “AR View” option from menu, and will see your 3D world in front of you!!!. You will need to print a pattern on a sheet, you can download it from the following address: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9uXgZq-KIseWkdjMm5TSDFsWDA
- Compatible with 3d phones like LG Optimus 3d or HTC EVO 3D, view your world in real 3D!**
The features that are in development and will soon be available are:
- Video recording (mpg4).
- Multiple selection of items.
- Lightweight Tool cloned objects.
- New manager to design photo frames.
Please, report any error or suggestion to email@example.com
Tags: opengl, stereoscopic, parallax barrier, fps, triangles, benchmark, performance, GPU, 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, AR, animated GIFs, wigglegram, collage
-- NOTE --
This part of the app is powered by Vuforia(™) from Qualcomm, which requires users to read and accept an EULA (End-User License Agreement) that allows NON-PERSONAL data (device's model, OS version, etc.) to be collected by Qualcomm to enhance its products and services for users.
To make possible Augmented Reality of Vuforia works, I need to add the following permissions:
The purpose of this is to allow the Vuforia SDK to access the camera and enable Internet connectivity. Connection is needed to download device specific optimization parameters and to upload anonymous usage data.
Backlit, subject's face has become dark.
I was taken in order light, (I wanted reflectors) dark face
I was taken in a room, I was not enough brightness
I want to photograph Hadehade like HDR.
Photo like this! Do you buried? ?
With this app, you are able to modify gotta clean.
Anyway, you should compare the sample photo.
※ This app is not a simple photo app contrast adjustment! !
If you darken the bright areas, contrast adjustment is usually dark areas brighter. I mean, I can not lift the overall brightness. When you adjust the backlight especially photos, and then we have to fly white background. This app also we would be able to reproduce or clean as when viewed with the naked eye in the picture background backlight like this. (There is a limit of one photo because it gets)
※ There is effective as pictures there is a difference between light and dark.
Although the correction of the dark, when the correction was crushed black pictures may be dark noise riding on the performance of the camera.
You may want to do too much color saturation and saturation adjustments.
Quickly scan though large documents
More from developer
• View, rotate, zoom
• Full-screen mode
• Material support with transparency and custom diffuse/specular/ambient lighting
• Register as default viewer for supported model types
• Import from local storage, or stream from http/https/ftp sources
• Preloaded with sample models (courtesy of Assimp)
• Supported model formats include:
• FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE
• Supported material texture formats include:
• BMP, CUT, DDS, DOOM, HDR, GIF, JP2, JPEG, LBM, MDL, PAL, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RAW, SGI, TGA and TIF(F)
• Pro-Only Features:
• Skeletal animation playback from common formats, including BVH, .DAE, .MD5 and .X
• Adjust render quality
• Dark and light backgrounds
• Basic model statistics
• Wireframe rendering
• Light intensity and direction control
• On-screen viewing controls
• Load/disable textures after model import
• Normal (bump) mapping support
• Coming Soon:
• Screen-space ambient occlusion
• Faster anti-aliasing