Per i modelli obj bisogno specificare sia il file obj che l'immagine da usare per le texrure, i file mtl per adesso non vengono letti. Per i modelli 3ds il file texture viene letto dal modello stesso e deve essere posizionato nella stessa folder del modello, se il file non viene trovato verrà visualizzato un messaggio.
Da menu è possibile ruotare sui tre assi l'oggetto e abilitare/disabilitare la luce, con lo zoom di android si può scalare l'oggetto.
Gamers, keep track of your game collection with this organizer.
Manage you games along with personal ratings and notes, which you can share with others or keep private.
Check which games you already own while you're out shopping so you won't accidentally buy one you already own.
Read game reviews that others have shared.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your games by quickly scanning the barcodes on your game cases with your phone.
• Backup your game collection info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• If the game cover picture isn't found automatically, use the Photo feature to take your own photo with your phone's camera.
• Export your game collection info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Track statistics about your game collection like Total Number of Games, Average Rating, Most Completed Games, Number of Games by Platform, Number of Games by Category.
(Note: This app is not a game player and does not download games, it is for managing your physical game collection.)
- Added PS4, Xbox One, Ouya to platforms
- Added N-Gage, Game Boy Color, DSi, PC Engine to platforms
- Set your default Game Format now under Tools=>Settings. (Adding new games will always default to PS3 or XBox360 format if this is set)
- Added Edit Categories
- Added Facebook, Twitter, and Email Sharing
- Added Move to SDCard
- Added Pick Random Game
- Swipe left or right to flip between games
- Fixed CSV Export bug
- Fixed Search bug
- Added Nintendo 3DS, Sega Game Gear and Master System to Console List
- Added Sort option for Platform then Name (alphabetical)
- Added option to hide picture and synopsis under Settings
- enabled FastScroll
Are you looking for a great tutorial to create a 3d objects? 3D modeling, animation and rendering, you name it!
From Autodesk Website:
Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software provide powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, and rendering tools that enable artists and designers to focus more energy on creative, rather than technical challenges. The products share core technology, but offer specialized toolsets for game developers, visual effects artists, and motion graphics artists along with other creative professionals working in the media design industry on one hand; and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.
Check out this website!
Other features include:
-Select multiple files
-Save as multiple formats
-Original images are left intact
-Save files to location of your choice
Supported Formats Include:
jpeg, png, tif, gif, jpeg2000, webp, bmp, psd, tga and many others.
Image Converter is easy to learn and easy to use.
Help documentation is included in Image Converter.
Send feedback easily to me for suggestions.
Incase the image is too large, Image Converter will load for you a smaller preview which won't change the final outcome.
2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
- Search Images in SD Card
modo® is the unique, artist-friendly 3D software from Luxology/the Foundry that combines modelling, sculpting, painting, rendering and animation functionality in a fused workflow. modo is at the centre of a worldwide community of artists and designers working in package design, game development, film and broadcast, architectural and design visualization, advertising and education. modo accelerates the creation of world-class models and ultra-high-quality renderings, while providing a highly intuitive working environment that encourages “artistic flow”. Ready-to-use content and intuitive online documentation flattens the learning curve.
- Support iPhone UI style and android capability
- Support browse all pictures , pictures will be
- Support set as wallpaper
- Support images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Support share pictures through the SMS , E-mail
- Support full-screen browser
- Support slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Support fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
- Support for popular image formats , including: BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO
- Support Android 2.2 devices
- Support browser image via folders(It is default on in settings)
- Support Hi Dev Studio Bundles Key
If you meet any issue, pls don't just rate one star. We hope your email the issue to hidevstudio(at)gmail.com, we will definitely feedback and resolve your issue asap.
Or follow us
Tag: iPhone Style, iOS, Gallery, Photos, Image View, Slide Show, Picture
You can get more iPhone Style Apps in "Hi Dev Studio".
More from developer
• View, rotate, zoom
• Full-screen mode
• Material support with transparency and custom diffuse/specular/ambient lighting
• Register as default viewer for supported model types
• Import from local storage, or stream from http/https/ftp sources
• Preloaded with sample models (courtesy of Assimp)
• Supported model formats include:
• FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE
• Supported material texture formats include:
• BMP, CUT, DDS, DOOM, HDR, GIF, JP2, JPEG, LBM, MDL, PAL, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RAW, SGI, TGA and TIF(F)
• Pro-Only Features:
• Skeletal animation playback from common formats, including BVH, .DAE, .MD5 and .X
• Adjust render quality
• Dark and light backgrounds
• Basic model statistics
• Wireframe rendering
• Light intensity and direction control
• On-screen viewing controls
• Load/disable textures after model import
• Normal (bump) mapping support
• Coming Soon:
• Screen-space ambient occlusion
• Faster anti-aliasing