* SD card browsing
* Lossless JPEG rotation with orientation tag adjustment
* Exif data dump
Tip: Change "File handling mode" to "Replace" to replace existing image with a rotated one.
Please, send me a feedback or images the tool has a problem with.
Thanks to my beloved Olga for supporting me in this project.
2. Support Image Format
- Gif (enable show animation gif except big file)
To browse images just slide your finger across the screen.
Zoom by sliding up and down.
- Improved loading of images.
- Initial integration with gallery
- MultiTouch Support (Zoom, Fling...)
- Search Images in SD Card
1.A quick paging button, if you feel sliding consuming can quickly switch pictures
2.Screen resolution automatically resize the image to fit the size
3.Supports the following formats jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, zip
4.Free and no ads.
More from developer
• View, rotate, zoom
• Full-screen mode
• Material support with transparency and custom diffuse/specular/ambient lighting
• Register as default viewer for supported model types
• Import from local storage, or stream from http/https/ftp sources
• Preloaded with sample models (courtesy of Assimp)
• Supported model formats include:
• FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE
• Supported material texture formats include:
• BMP, CUT, DDS, DOOM, HDR, GIF, JP2, JPEG, LBM, MDL, PAL, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RAW, SGI, TGA and TIF(F)
• Pro-Only Features:
• Skeletal animation playback from common formats, including BVH, .DAE, .MD5 and .X
• Adjust render quality
• Dark and light backgrounds
• Basic model statistics
• Wireframe rendering
• Light intensity and direction control
• On-screen viewing controls
• Load/disable textures after model import
• Normal (bump) mapping support
• Coming Soon:
• Screen-space ambient occlusion
• Faster anti-aliasing