Works good even for complex models. I think it needs better light control though. It seems you can rotate the light in a 2D axis instead of a 3D environment. Having a rim light would be a great addition too.
Superb app! Really impressed by the speed & the good set of wireframe display options. Would love to be able to access /bookmark my workstation shares !
Texture issues The alphas in my textures didn't show correctly.
Works great. All I've loaded on it has been my 200,000 triangle colluseum and it was rendering it at 60 fps easy it drops to about 30 or lover if you go to wire frame mode. Only bug I saw was when you change the quality to beautiful the text breaks and you have to restart the app to fix it but minor bug
Great model viewer, with some issues Loads large meshes fast, and I love the fluid controls. But on my Galaxy S 4 the font gets corrupted and doesn't display properly, sometimes no text will show at all. The changelog also has font that is too small for me to read, but that's a minor issue. EDIT (Jan 2015): font issue doesn't occur anymore. Great app!
Awesome Works great. The only thing I'm missing is PBR.
Version 0.35 - 0.49
• Preset view shortcuts
• Orthographic camera support (in the settings dialog)
• Improved intent handler support
• Immersive mode for JB MR2+
• Fixed silent failures when source mesh contained polygonal data
• Fixed issues with .blend meshes
• Zoom/pan/rotate sensitivity controls
• Support for binary FBX format
• Fix for specular shininess normalization
• Cutout-based alpha transparency
• Ambient-only lighting toggle